Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually this post didn't have anything to do with the people coaching your son unless he was playing recreational soccer in the Judges Cup. This post was not about making a personal attack against a competitive coach or the issues they may or may not being going through in their personal life. This post was not about competitive practices or which coach ran the practice.

Your personal attacks are uncalled for and below the belt. It is unfortunate your son and the other the other players are not getting the training you expected. But, is it more important than someone's well being? People are more important than youth soccer.

Now, this post is about the 2016 Judges Cup and Lakeland FC using players that were too old in the U10 & U12 age brackets for both boys and girls.

The club president was responsible for this.
    http://s29.postimg.org/71iokf8xj/AAJC.jpg

Comment

The problem is bigger people. They will continue to leave for bigger and more competitive clubs unless the clubs band together.

Comment

The problem is bigger people. They will continue to leave for bigger and more competitive clubs unless the clubs band together.
        Right, DC.

So there is an entire thread full of people complaining about your leadership, and your solution is: put me in charge of even teams, money, and kids.

You are definitely a master manipulator.

Comment

Right, DC.

So there is an entire thread full of people complaining about your leadership, and your solution is: put me in charge of even teams, money, and kids.

You are definitely a master manipulator.
          There will always be people who complain about the little things even your rival clubs until you solve the bigger problem!

Comment

There will always be people who complain about the little things even your rival clubs until you solve the bigger problem!
            yeah, the little things - like cheating in a Rec tournament.

Comment

Why can't she keep a secret??!!!

No, you shut up....pickledick!!
              Damn! I told your wife not to tell!!! :(

Skank whore.

Comment

yeah, the little things - like cheating in a Rec tournament.
                That's okay. They promised to make it right. We also get a surprise party at the end of the year with all the money they saved by entering the players in manually and not using Gotsoccer. It was $9 per player, we have a lot of players so that will be one heck of a party.

Comment

That's okay. They promised to make it right. We also get a surprise party at the end of the year with all the money they saved by entering the players in manually and not using Gotsoccer. It was $9 per player, we have a lot of players so that will be one heck of a party.
                  I'm keeping an eye out for this "so called" party

Comment

I'm keeping an eye out for this "so called" party
                    I bet it is at Beefs!

Comment

I bet it is at Beefs!
                      LOL, that is funny

Comment

I bet it is at Beefs!

DC kickbacks

Comment

Nobody will go and vote. They only care when it affects them directly or it is convenient. DC will be president again. DC will make soccer great again. It is part of his 4 year plan.
                          Remember this right here, DC will be the president again. They would of voted if it was held last week when they were upset, angry and convenient for them over the Judges Cup disaster. Now things will go back to being business as usual. He marginalizes the importance of the recreational program and its complaints by ignoring them. "History is written by the victors", no one will remember these complaints and nobody will vote in March.

DC will be president again.

Comment

Remember this right here, DC will be the president again. They would of voted if it was held last week when they were upset, angry and convenient for them over the Judges Cup disaster. Now things will go back to being business as usual. He marginalizes the importance of the recreational program and its complaints by ignoring them. "History is written by the victors", no one will remember these complaints and nobody will vote in March.

DC will be president again.
                            Unfortunate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X