Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on full da for armada next year?
    The word is positive. I would anticipate the full DA being awarded for next year.

Comment

I am with you!

Frisch the bigot
      Hey, he supports LBGT rights. Don't call him that.

Comment

The Girls DA is called United Soccer Alliance and will practice in Clay County. They can not practice at JFC or PV related fields because it would approach upon its US Club Soccer ECNL agreement.

Comment

I am with you!

Frisch the bigot
          They make large quantities of products , over 4 million shoes alone , in the United States every year , employing Americans , what the f#%k are you talking about you moron. We need more companies to hire American workers and make product here in this country. What an idiot .

Comment

uneducated like always, why not nb instead of nike, nike makes everything in china, not nb

Comment

They make large quantities of products , over 4 million shoes alone , in the United States every year , employing Americans , what the f#%k are you talking about you moron. We need more companies to hire American workers and make product here in this country. What an idiot .
              He's a troll.

Comment

Hey, he supports LBGT rights. Don't call him that.
                Trump doesn't support lbgt. Mark was required to support it, because his brother in law is gay. Mark would had lost money and business from his father in law.

Mark's wife family has the money.

Comment

everyone's brother in law or someone as close is gay and so what. if you do not realize that you are not paying attention.

Comment

everyone's brother in law or someone as close is gay and so what. if you do not realize that you are not paying attention.
                    Cock sucker gay? Or happy gay???

Comment

Cock sucker gay? Or happy gay???

gay gay gay dude deal with it its ok

Comment

gay gay gay dude deal with it its ok
                        Okay, pal

Comment

How do you know that your at a gay Grillman's hotdog stand?

When the hotdogs taste like crap..... Hehehe

Comment

I am an avid Trump hater. I think he's the worst presidential candidate ever.

But this thread is just garbage.
                            Really??? Boycott a club because the uniform manufacturer "supported" a candidate?

You sir are an @$$
                            I agree with you. Trump is a ╔ucking idiot but this boycott is ridiculous. A boycott of New Balance shoes is ridiculous as well.

An executive at New Balance made some comments about the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a trade agreement between the U.S. and 11 other countries in the Asia Pacific and Americas, that were taken out of context. This executive, Matthew LeBretton, stated that "the Obama administration turned a deaf ear to us and, frankly, with President-elect Trump, we feel things are going to move in the right direction." It should be noted that New Balance also supported trade positions of both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders also. Having white supremacist groups come out and claim that New Balance is the "shoe of white people" is unfortunate for New Balance and is a public relations nightmare. In the future Mr. LeBretton will think twice before making a statement that can be misconstrued. This will be a lesson for them but, unfortunately, it will be one that will hit the NB's bottom line.

Before I get attack here for being a "libtard" because I said that Trump is a ╔ucking idiot, know that I am a true GOP person that is loyal to the party and is afraid that he will end up hurting us for years to come. Trump does not, in any way, represent the GOP. And, lastly, drop the "libtard" slang. It makes those using sound like a tard themselves...duhhhhh.

Comment

Frisch has no clue how to run a soccer club. A spoil rich kid that was never told no you can't, and the idiot is blowing his family money.

Comment

Screw Mark, Nathan, Mr miserable Bold City Cap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X