Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team boca sucks

Just wanted to start a new thread. I felt that Sunrise was getting too much attention with their 10 different forums.

Team Boca sucks. Lots of reasons. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanted to start a new thread. I felt that Sunrise was getting too much attention with their 10 different forums.

Team Boca is awesome. Great coaches, great program, phenomenal director. It's the players that stink.

Comment

give it a rest.
      OP - get a life

Comment

give it a rest.
        OP - get a life
        That is a great idea. What should I do to replace my time? Maybe go on anonymous websites and give strangers judgmental advice to "get a life." What does that say about your life?

Don't like the truth? Keep your head buried and don't read it. No one forced you to this website.

D-bag.

Comment

There will always be a few that are unhappy no matter where you are. We are one of the majority of people who are extremely happy and love Team Boca. If you are actually part of the club, which I doubt, do everyone a favor and leave. The club is better without you.

Comment

There will always be a few that are unhappy no matter where you are. We are one of the majority of people who are extremely happy and love Team Boca. If you are actually part of the club, which I doubt, do everyone a favor and leave. The club is better without you.
            Ahhh, another unsolicited recommendation to leave. Yes, yes, yes. I keep hearing that. It is a very simple statement but nearly impossible solution. You must have a player at a young age. When your child gets to the older teams, you will see how difficult that option is.

Taking your recommendation, please do everyone a favor. Help fix the problem or keep your mouth shut. The club will do better without your uneducated and blind observations.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              ahhh, another unsolicited recommendation to leave. Yes, yes, yes. I keep hearing that. It is a very simple statement but nearly impossible solution. You must have a player at a young age. When your child gets to the older teams, you will see how difficult that option is.

Taking your recommendation, please do everyone a favor. Help fix the problem or keep your mouth shut. The club will do better without your uneducated and blind observations.
              if you soccer star is good they can and will play for any club so your kid is not a great player period the end. If they are a great player you would have plenty of options but you do not so you set at home and complain. Sad

Comment

if you soccer star is good they can and will play for any club so your kid is not a great player period the end. If they are a great player you would have plenty of options but you do not so you set at home and complain. Sad
                And there it is. Another genius blaming the player. Yes of course. The player is absolutely horrible. You criticize me, tell me to leave, ignore the real issue at hand, but when I reply back, now you go after the child. Beautifully done. You should be very proud to be an adult.

When you take a moment to finally pull your head out of your arse and stop telling everyone what to do, maybe look at the overall picture. I have said nothing against the parents or players, yet those are the first things you go after. The problem is in the club, not the people that make the club.

And don't you worry about my free time. I've got plenty to keep you busy.

Comment

And there it is. Another genius blaming the player. Yes of course. The player is absolutely horrible. You criticize me, tell me to leave, ignore the real issue at hand, but when I reply back, now you go after the child. Beautifully done. You should be very proud to be an adult.

When you take a moment to finally pull your head out of your arse and stop telling everyone what to do, maybe look at the overall picture. I have said nothing against the parents or players, yet those are the first things you go after. The problem is in the club, not the people that make the club.

And don't you worry about my free time. I've got plenty to keep you busy.
                  So if you truly have been in the club for seven years and want to keep bashing, that would put you on a team with either a current or former college coach right? You are saying that your child's coach and the program is bad and using bad methods? Is that really what you want us to believe?

Comment

I think what people are trying to tell you is if you do not like what is going on or no not like what happened in the past you should leave the club. Find something that fits you and your child. All clubs have problems you need to find a club that has a good coach and players at your kids age and set back and enjoy.

Comment

So if you truly have been in the club for seven years and want to keep bashing, that would put you on a team with either a current or former college coach right? You are saying that your child's coach and the program is bad and using bad methods? Is that really what you want us to believe?
                      Way to use your deductive reasoning. You may need a nap later today from all of that hard work. I don't care what you believe. Not my concern or intention.

Team Boca is getting left behind. Next year, the Development Academy will start. TB is not participating in this program. Wrong, wrong decision. That will move the entire TB club into a 3rd tier level of playing, at best. Most of the club will be at a lower tier.

Having a college coach, whether good or bad, doesn't mean anything if that team is not playing in a competitive league. It is also useless if that coach is not following the same US Soccer development as other clubs. Do you understand this yet? By TB operating in its own little bubble, apart from the rest of the soccer world, our players are at a disadvantage for development and recruitment. That you can believe!

Comment

I think what people are trying to tell you is if you do not like what is going on or no not like what happened in the past you should leave the club. Find something that fits you and your child. All clubs have problems you need to find a club that has a good coach and players at your kids age and set back and enjoy.
                        You think? Good job captain obvious. Thanks for the translation.

Comment

Way to use your deductive reasoning. You may need a nap later today from all of that hard work. I don't care what you believe. Not my concern or intention.

Team Boca is getting left behind. Next year, the Development Academy will start. TB is not participating in this program. Wrong, wrong decision. That will move the entire TB club into a 3rd tier level of playing, at best. Most of the club will be at a lower tier.

Having a college coach, whether good or bad, doesn't mean anything if that team is not playing in a competitive league. It is also useless if that coach is not following the same US Soccer development as other clubs. Do you understand this yet? By TB operating in its own little bubble, apart from the rest of the soccer world, our players are at a disadvantage for development and recruitment. That you can believe!
                          Have you looked lately at some of the clubs at Team Boca and their success? The U-17 girls and boys team are both playing in R3PL and doing well early. The U-18/19 boys team looks like they are ranked # 1 in state and 2 in region. That looks pretty strong to me.

Comment

Have you looked lately at some of the clubs at Team Boca and their success? The U-17 girls and boys team are both playing in R3PL and doing well early. The U-18/19 boys team looks like they are ranked # 1 in state and 2 in region. That looks pretty strong to me.
                            U-15 boys ranked 5 in state
                            U-19 girls ranked 13 in state
                            U-18 girls ranked 13 in state
                            U-17 girls ranked 8 in state playing in top division of R3PL
                            U-15 girls ranked 13 in state

Sounds a little better than a rec team. You must not be a part of one of these teams. This is stronger than most other clubs.

Comment

Bwahahaha. Got Soccer rankings? No wonder you are missing the big picture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X