Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? I have been told the truth and did my research and I am very grateful for The Azzurri Storm. Give them a break they are trying to turn the program around.
    Good that it is working out for you. I was one that had my kid there. We are happy to be gone. I'm sure there are good coaches and good age groups, but for us, it wasn't a great experience.

Comment

If Gavin is still in charge...it has to be sh..t

Comment

If Gavin is still in charge...it has to be sh..t
        Even better, Gavin and JD.

Comment

Everyone probably is aware, but beware of this club and those who run it...into the ground.
          did this ever get worked out?

Comment

What the

Really? I have been told the truth and did my research and I am very grateful for The Azzurri Storm. Give them a break they are trying to turn the program around.
            Truth. Blown out at Disney. Blown out. Told we were as good as any other team. Told we had top training. Told that we were competitive. Blown out. Blown out. Blown out. Now my wife wants us to stop wasting money. Could be the end of my kid playing soccer. Thanks for the lies.

Comment

Truth. Blown out at Disney. Blown out. Told we were as good as any other team. Told we had top training. Told that we were competitive. Blown out. Blown out. Blown out. Now my wife wants us to stop wasting money. Could be the end of my kid playing soccer. Thanks for the lies.
              That's because your kid got too much playing time thanks to the favors your wife has been giving the coach.

Comment

I will post an actual response to this. Similar experience but at region cup. Pretty embarrassing for the club.

Comment

I will post an actual response to this. Similar experience but at region cup. Pretty embarrassing for the club.
                  Your wife and kid had a similar experience as above.

Comment

Your wife and kid had a similar experience as above.
                    What?

Comment

That's because your kid got too much playing time thanks to the favors your wife has been giving the coach.
                      Is this from a Bonita coach or that old creepy guy we sometimes see yeilling.

Comment

Azzurri Storm was well represented at the Fort Myers Kickoff Weekend Tournament this past weekend . Girls U10 took second to Davie but beat the other local clubs FL Fire and Lee County Strikers . U15 Girls took second , and the other teams finished well . Sorry I don't see the issue with the Azzurri Storm that makes them pond scum that you all speak about ?

Comment

Ok - so let me get this right....The season just began, early season at that...just a few weeks in. Your practices have been mostly canceled due to the weather. You go to Disney and get blown out. You blame the league? Who told you you were just as good as any other team? That make no sense. How could anyone tell you your team is just as good as any other team when no one knew what each team is about anymore due to age changes. Did you do research on the team/coaches prior to signing up? What age group is this? So you simply signed up for competitive soccer because someone TOLD you the team is as good as any other team? Top training....there has not been time to begin any training. Training takes some time. Is this your first competitive year? You get blown out at Disney and you want to end it? And then you blame others such as the league for your 3 week old team getting blown out at Disney? UMMMMM...ok.

Comment

Ok - so let me get this right....The season just began, early season at that...just a few weeks in. Your practices have been mostly canceled due to the weather. You go to Disney and get blown out. You blame the league? Who told you you were just as good as any other team? That make no sense. How could anyone tell you your team is just as good as any other team when no one knew what each team is about anymore due to age changes. Did you do research on the team/coaches prior to signing up? What age group is this? So you simply signed up for competitive soccer because someone TOLD you the team is as good as any other team? Top training....there has not been time to begin any training. Training takes some time. Is this your first competitive year? You get blown out at Disney and you want to end it? And then you blame others such as the league for your 3 week old team getting blown out at Disney? UMMMMM...ok.
                            I can't respond to that, as I am not that person. But I will speak about having a kid on azzurri teams the last two years. We never played disney, but got beat up on pretty bad in almost every tournament we played. I get what you're saying about this year, but my kid moved on after two complete years there. It was not our first year playing competitive either. We weren't pleased the first year with azzurri, but figured it was a young club, so we tried a second year. Nothing really changed, so we simply moved on. And this is older age groups that i am speaking of.

Comment

Former pro player hear and just want to add this is all rec and don't get to much about it don't let them fool yourself it is some high level wake up its all rec

Comment

JD's all-stars, lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X