Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got tons! I love an Internet tough guy.

P.S. When is the next next re org? Aren't you guys due for another new direction soon?
    No man, not an Internet tough guy just calling your ass out for not having any other material. You keep recycling the same stuff over and over again. Get a life!!!!

Comment

No man, not an Internet tough guy just calling your ass out for not having any other material. You keep recycling the same stuff over and over again. Get a life!!!!
      No need to be original when the same glaring problems go unaddressed.

Keep shining that turd!

Comment

Last year my son was assigned to a team and 1 week before the season started I was told that team was no longer viable and a different team would take me. Only to find out that the new team was so short on numbers that we were borrowing players from everywhere just to play. Early on I complained to higher ups to no avail. I sent an email to the registrar lady to ask for a refund or some accommodation for being jerked around. I got no responses despite calls and emails. Finally after 2 months of email - I get an email blaming me for not bringing the issue up at the start of the season, and that no refund or accommodation would be given. I finally called a lawyer and they said that it's simply mis representation on the clubs part and to file a dispute with the credit card company. It worked but it was January by the time I got my money back and my son had a long slog in the fall.
        Who was it you tried to deal with?

Comment

A typical reply from someone looking to divert or end a thread when they have nothing intelligent to say. I had an issue, I posted it and instead of productive comments I get bashed. Sounds to me that someone is trying to take away attention from my original point. If you don't have the same experience simply say I don't have that experience and move on. When you try to discredit someone then you have an alternate objective. You are the real winner. Who reads has no part of it and then posts. Now that's a real winner.
          Classic BTNT, as expected, and finally the classic BTNT retort.

You are the lowest of the low. Utterly pathetic that you have nothing better to do with what you insist is your remarkably superior life than to continue playing your silly little games. And no doubt you think you're great because you pulled off yet another 4 page fiction thread.

Comment

Again nothing intelligent to say

Classic BTNT, as expected, and finally the classic BTNT retort.

You are the lowest of the low. Utterly pathetic that you have nothing better to do with what you insist is your remarkably superior life than to continue playing your silly little games. And no doubt you think you're great because you pulled off yet another 4 page fiction thread.

If you could simply respond factually accurate or intelligently it would not be the 4 pages. You have not said one thing intelligent in this entire thread. Do you believe customers should be treated rudely if they have a legitimate complaint or issue? If you do I believe you to be in the minority. I can tell you that for the few threads I have read it seems a lot of people add zero value to an original post, they simply become defensive or belligerent.

Fiction would be your inability to recognize failures of an organization. I'm still with the club because of the coach but the folks in the back office were simply very rude and unprofessional at least with me. I cannot speak for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              If you could simply respond factually accurate or intelligently it would not be the 4 pages. You have not said one thing intelligent in this entire thread. Do you believe customers should be treated rudely if they have a legitimate complaint or issue? If you do I believe you to be in the minority. I can tell you that for the few threads I have read it seems a lot of people add zero value to an original post, they simply become defensive or belligerent.

Fiction would be your inability to recognize failures of an organization. I'm still with the club because of the coach but the folks in the back office were simply very rude and unprofessional at least with me. I cannot speak for others.
              Yeah, right. We believe you.

Comment

Fred could teach a master class on rudeness and lack of professionalism. Anyone surprised?

Comment

Yeah, right. We believe you.
                  Believe what?

Comment

Last year my son was assigned to a team and 1 week before the season started I was told that team was no longer viable and a different team would take me. Only to find out that the new team was so short on numbers that we were borrowing players from everywhere just to play. Early on I complained to higher ups to no avail. I sent an email to the registrar lady to ask for a refund or some accommodation for being jerked around. I got no responses despite calls and emails. Finally after 2 months of email - I get an email blaming me for not bringing the issue up at the start of the season, and that no refund or accommodation would be given. I finally called a lawyer and they said that it's simply mis representation on the clubs part and to file a dispute with the credit card company. It worked but it was January by the time I got my money back and my son had a long slog in the fall.
                    The bait and switch happened to two Bolts NPL teams last year.
                    It seems Bolts only care about the academy.

Comment

We were with the Bolts for a few years, only because of the coach of our sons team. We left when he got sick of the politics. Never so happy. I totally agree with the original post. Lack of communication and rude/late replies. The efforts of this Club are totally for the benefit of the Academy players and teams. Our players were given very little acknowledgment. We never saw anyone from The Bolts organization, or in any Club communications i.e. the weekly newsletter.

Comment

The bait and switch happened to two Bolts NPL teams last year.
                        It seems Bolts only care about the academy.
                        If your kid really wanted to be there they might make academy.

Comment

BTNT, that was my first post in the thread. For a few days I thought your family might have finally gotten through to you. You need a longer detox obviously, and some respect for your family. Nice touch doing your usual fictions and then trying to divert with the "add value" refrain.

Comment

I brought this up to see if others had similar experiences with the bolts. I am dealing with it at least trying but it's the behavior and complete ignoring I cannot believe. Coaches seem friendly enough overall but the people you have to deal with in the office are rude and unprofessional.

The woman that you have to deal with is a pain in the ass.....however, the Bolts brass is not unreasonable if you can actually get in touch with them.

Comment

Who was it you tried to deal with?

Chris Payne who didn't reply and then Maura Steeves who was continuously evasive and unprofessional. Never would pick up and call and behaved like a child in her emails. Only way to deal with them was with the credit card company.

Comment

Chris Payne who didn't reply and then Maura Steeves who was continuously evasive and unprofessional. Never would pick up and call and behaved like a child in her emails. Only way to deal with them was with the credit card company.
                                It's not just a financial aid thing. She treats everyone that way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X