Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Sounds to me that you don't have an intelligent rebuttal.
    Teach your Bolts staff manners and you wouldn't have an issue.
    Great thread. One a!! wants people to think he's loaded. The other started a fake thread. You both are real winners.

Comment

Love the diversion

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Great thread. One a!! wants people to think he's loaded. The other started a fake thread. You both are real winners.

A typical reply from someone looking to divert or end a thread when they have nothing intelligent to say. I had an issue, I posted it and instead of productive comments I get bashed. Sounds to me that someone is trying to take away attention from my original point. If you don't have the same experience simply say I don't have that experience and move on. When you try to discredit someone then you have an alternate objective. You are the real winner. Who reads has no part of it and then posts. Now that's a real winner.

Comment

Sounds to me that you don't have an intelligent rebuttal.
        Teach your Bolts staff manners and you wouldn't have an issue.
        I have zero to do with the Bolts. Just sick of entitled whiners. You are getting a benefit and must deal with human beings to receive that benefit. Deal with it or don't take the benefit.

Comment

A typical reply from someone looking to divert or end a thread when they have nothing intelligent to say. I had an issue, I posted it and instead of productive comments I get bashed. Sounds to me that someone is trying to take away attention from my original point. If you don't have the same experience simply say I don't have that experience and move on. When you try to discredit someone then you have an alternate objective. You are the real winner. Who reads has no part of it and then posts. Now that's a real winner.
          I cannot imagine why someone would report a problem like the one that started this post and stick with the club. If that happened to us and I felt as strongly, my kid would be gone. It is hard to tell whether you did that. If you did, then I agree that showing it with your feet makes a lot of sense.

Comment

I have zero to do with the Bolts. Just sick of entitled whiners. You are getting a benefit and must deal with human beings to receive that benefit. Deal with it or don't take the benefit.

I would and did. The behavior was absurd that I faced and I got charged far more than I should have. Real issue. If you don't like reading it you should move on.

Comment

So you think clubs come to TS to find complaints from customers and will intuit who you are and make amends? Any other complaints you'd like to air about your club ?
              Gives grassroots a whole new meaning. Rally a bunch of dysfunctional parents who go on talking soccer. It doesn't seem like the most direct or productive way to handle an issue if it is even a real one.

Comment

Venue

Gives grassroots a whole new meaning. Rally a bunch of dysfunctional parents who go on talking soccer. It doesn't seem like the most direct or productive way to handle an issue if it is even a real one.

This is no different than a public blog for consumers.
                When the vendor is poor and they do not take feedback or ignore this is an example of a way to reply.

Comment

Good post. It reminds us that we are all at least a little crazy to be here.

Comment

Clubs and patrons do read this. And I'm not looking for amends as the subject has been closed even though it was closed as poorly as could be handled. Raising awareness to others may alter a clubs future behavior

Kind of sounds you represent the club. If you do maybe take note and see if you do some self reflection you will see that treating folks rudely or in a condescending way, like you are starting to do, is not good for customer relations
                    This isn't Yelp. This is a dysfunctional forum full of manipulative malcontents. You are now a proven member of that community.

Comment

I find myself hitting my head against the wall with this club. Every time I turnaround I have a billing issue, inconsistent communication and rude condescending tone. Though I was granted some financial aid which I appreciated I was charged full price and the charges kept coming each month. The finance staff hides behind some generic email and the woman in operations Maura completely ignores emails until you send several reminders only to be dealt with a really rude tone as if I'm bothering her. I asked my coach for help and the coach says its commonplace.
                      Crazy Lizzie we love you

Comment

OK, but why are you ranting about it here?

What's your point and what do you expect to be the outcome of you post in about this here?
                        Fred relax. Your reputation sucks already.

Comment

Fred relax. Your reputation sucks already.
                          Good one, you got anything else you muppet?

Comment

This isn't Yelp. This is a dysfunctional forum full of manipulative malcontents. You are now a proven member of that community.
                            Translation....just shut up and take it. We don't need any more PR issues and your kid sux anyway.

Comment

Good one, you got anything else you muppet?
                              I got tons! I love an Internet tough guy.

P.S. When is the next next re org? Aren't you guys due for another new direction soon?

Comment

Last year my son was assigned to a team and 1 week before the season started I was told that team was no longer viable and a different team would take me. Only to find out that the new team was so short on numbers that we were borrowing players from everywhere just to play. Early on I complained to higher ups to no avail. I sent an email to the registrar lady to ask for a refund or some accommodation for being jerked around. I got no responses despite calls and emails. Finally after 2 months of email - I get an email blaming me for not bringing the issue up at the start of the season, and that no refund or accommodation would be given. I finally called a lawyer and they said that it's simply mis representation on the clubs part and to file a dispute with the credit card company. It worked but it was January by the time I got my money back and my son had a long slog in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X