Chargers Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You angry folks do realize the u13 girls charger team was in the top 10 all year. I am sure they lost a number of players to TBU ECNL. I wish those girls still looking for a team best of luck.

Comment

What happened

What happened to the U13 chargers yesterday :( ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Chargers happened....like it always does. High fees, disappointing training. Players and parents have enough. Just look at the U16 Girls Tampa team this season. Coach was not consistently there for training. The players started leaving mid season.

Comment

I don't know, as I wasn't there, but I have a theory. Tell me if I am wrong. You had a ref that did not know what a foul looks like? Because that other team plays football while better teams play futball.

Comment

Are you saying Charger girls weren't tuff enough?

So many times players and parents complain that a ref didn't call fouls. This has gotten old. Truth is, all refs are different and players need to adjust to the level of contact that is being allowed in the game.

I do agree that a ref should not just allow a team that is physically bigger to push around a physically smaller team. When that happens, it becomes whoever the bigger kid is - wins.

Comment

Chargers happened....like it always does. High fees, disappointing training. Players and parents have enough. Just look at the U16 Girls Tampa team this season. Coach was not consistently there for training. The players started leaving mid season.
              stalker troll is lurking today

Comment

Are you saying Charger girls weren't tuff enough?

So many times players and parents complain that a ref didn't call fouls. This has gotten old. Truth is, all refs are different and players need to adjust to the level of contact that is being allowed in the game.

I do agree that a ref should not just allow a team that is physically bigger to push around a physically smaller team. When that happens, it becomes whoever the bigger kid is - wins.
                I am agreeing with the second statement from your split personality

Comment

LOL Chargers

Comment

LOL Chargers
                    stalker troll is lurking today

guy has NO life whatsoever. LOL!!!

Comment

??

I never heard of the club they played Saturady. They def aren't even ranked

Comment

Did these girls end up at TBU?

Comment

This used to be one of the best clubs in the state so what happened? Really

Comment

Their "Tournament Series" is amazing
                            They cancel 2 out of 3 Tournaments

Can't wait to be there. Same fat Tournament Director with the nice mouth

Comment

This used to be one of the best clubs in the state so what happened? Really
                              Dunno, maybe demographics / fewer young families? Just a guess.

Comment

Dunno, maybe demographics / fewer young families? Just a guess.
                                Coaches make clubs and Chargers have the worst coaches. Their DA is a complete failure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X