Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey idiot. Try reading previous posts. It says his daughter will go on and be the "soccer pro" he was. I hope for his daughter's sake she has a better career, although with him leading her, she will never make it. She is a nice player and has talent, however she is only 10 and has been in six, count them six, clubs in three years. He doesn't have more experience. He doesn't even have a coaching license. He tried to get my kid to join him and we refused because he acts like a lunatic in games where he is coaching or a parent. Enjoy it. He is only in it for her and you will soon find out.
    I truly wish you would sign your name. Please email me asap. My information is there. You keep saying lies about a child. You're nothing but some scum hiding behind the keyboard. Sign off on it or email me with your issues. Let's setup a scrimmage asap ;)

David

Comment

I truly wish you would sign your name. Please email me asap. My information is there. You keep saying lies about a child. You're nothing but some scum hiding behind the keyboard. Sign off on it or email me with your issues. Let's setup a scrimmage asap ;)

David
      Lies? Really? How many clubs have you burned bridges at? And then trashed on this site? Pinocchio? The "issues" as you call them have been posted on here, and will continue to be posted since you are the computer warrior who comes on here slamming everyone.

Lies about a child? Are you the child? Because what you have in your Boynton bio is a "lie". Set up a scrimmage? Funny! We will play your team soon enough. But you should really fix your resume because your "experience" is BS and you know it.

Comment

Lies? Really? How many clubs have you burned bridges at? And then trashed on this site? Pinocchio? The "issues" as you call them have been posted on here, and will continue to be posted since you are the computer warrior who comes on here slamming everyone.

Lies about a child? Are you the child? Because what you have in your Boynton bio is a "lie". Set up a scrimmage? Funny! We will play your team soon enough. But you should really fix your resume because your "experience" is BS and you know it.
        Agreed. This guy trashed Anthony at Boca Juniors pretty good. He wants you to email because he doesn't want to truth to come out for all to see.

Comment

If burning bridges means looking for quality than sure I've looked for better. Name your team and sign off on it. Stop being a little d bag. Happy were we are and there's definitely a lot of quality around where we are. No lies on my resume. Pure factual. Maybe you need to have a new interpretation of what you're reading. i don't slam anyone. Don't care enough. In the past there were lies on here from many different people with grudges that eventually caught up. I have no personal issues with anyone and if you do, why not reach out to me directly? Probably cus you are ex. Most recent, money issues within a club. I have no dog in that fight. Stop being a coward and your kid most likely sucks. Probably a pansy and it starts at home. Jealousy hurts buddy. Sign off on it or email me you scared punk. Keyboard warrior ;) can't wait to play you soon, only wish I knew who you were.

Much love :)

David

Comment

Agreed. This guy trashed Anthony at Boca Juniors pretty good. He wants you to email because he doesn't want to truth to come out for all to see.
            No issues with anthony. I do know several of his players decided to come to my team? He's a good guy, but did I hold a gun to their head? Lol you all are a bunch of jokers. i want u to email me so I know who u are. Can't wait to see if u ever do or sign off on it. Continue to hide joker.

Comment

If burning bridges means looking for quality than sure I've looked for better. Name your team and sign off on it. Stop being a little d bag. Happy were we are and there's definitely a lot of quality around where we are. No lies on my resume. Pure factual. Maybe you need to have a new interpretation of what you're reading. i don't slam anyone. Don't care enough. In the past there were lies on here from many different people with grudges that eventually caught up. I have no personal issues with anyone and if you do, why not reach out to me directly? Probably cus you are ex. Most recent, money issues within a club. I have no dog in that fight. Stop being a coward and your kid most likely sucks. Probably a pansy and it starts at home. Jealousy hurts buddy. Sign off on it or email me you scared punk. Keyboard warrior ;) can't wait to play you soon, only wish I knew who you were.

David
              Ok. You want it out there? How many clubs have you been thrown out of looking for quality?
              Do you have a coaching license? What level?
              ODP and Regional teams? Name the coaches you had?

Are you sure? My kid is no pansy! We have beaten your kid at every club she has been at. You tried to get her to play for you and we didn't want to follow you. My kid is better that yours. It is that simple, but you don't see it.

Positive you want to keep going?

How much did you play in the colleges you had listed?

Oh, oh...Remember the stats are easy to find on the internet. Waiting for you to respond. Love me!

Comment

David
                I have no dog in this fight, but I don't think you should call someone's kid a pansy or the individual a scared punk. That isn't really a professional way to handle it, especially if you are a coach and around children. You should just take the high road and not respond. Whoever is posting can always make life miserable for you by your choices of words, especially when working with kids.

Comment

Ok. You want it out there? How many clubs have you been thrown out of looking for quality?

Are you sure? My kid is no pansy! We have beaten your kid at every club she has been at. You tried to get her to play for you and we didn't want to follow you. My kid is better that yours. It is that simple, but you don't see it.

Oh, oh...Remember the stats are easy to find on the internet. Waiting for you to respond. Love me!
                  Haha your kid is definitely trash if I know who you are. Continue to dream on. You still won't sign your name. Your kid is a mia hamm. My kid will never be as good. I'm sorry. Great luck to her. I'll answer you personally but you won't sign it. once I find out if I ever do who you truly are, I am going go love it. Only decent players she's ever played with are ac delray and ourt current club. I know who you are. Get us out of your head. And with pure honesty your kid is nowhere near. Plus she's 2 years older. Haha joker

Comment

Strike one! Wrong again! Must suck not being right. I also noticed that you didn't answer any of the questions. Punk.

Comment

Strike one! Wrong again! Must suck not being right. I also noticed that you didn't answer any of the questions. Punk.
                      Buddy you have my contact information. I'll respond to you personally and than you can post our interaction. You seem to know so much About me and mine. Wouldn't it be fair to be on the same playing field. I feel you're scared, since once we find out people will laugh at u and your kid. Haha

Comment

Buddy you have my contact information. I'll respond to you personally and than you can post our interaction. You seem to know so much About me and mine. Wouldn't it be fair to be on the same playing field. I feel you're scared, since once we find out people will laugh at u and your kid. Haha
                        I think you owe it to all of the followers to let them know the answers. I know YOU are SCARED the TRUTH will come out! They are simple questions and if you have nothing to hide, you should state them to further make me look bad but we know you won't answer because we know you are a coward and a liar and a great role model for children. People are laughing at you now David, can't you see that? If I were to take you up on your offer on contacting you and then posted it you would just claim it is made up and you had nothing to do with it. You have already claimed that I was the liar.

Answer the questions chicken --it.

By the way, it must suck knowing that my kid is better than your little Mia and she is the same age as her.

Comment

Why don't you do your research then inspector?
                          You keep asking him about his past while thinking Google will prove you right. If you think you know so much about him, post your research.

Comment

Why don't you do your research then inspector?
                            You keep asking him about his past while thinking Google will prove you right. If you think you know so much about him, post your research.
                            I have already posted some of it. He denied it. Let's start with the first six clubs in three years for a 10-year old. He will eventually wear out his welcome in Boynton and move again. BWAHAHA! I think he should set the record straight but he is chicken to do so because he will be found out. If he were to answer any of the questions truthfully I will gladly accept humble pie for each one.

Comment

I think you owe it to all of the followers to let them know the answers. I know YOU are SCARED the TRUTH will come out! They are simple questions and if you have nothing to hide, you should state them to further make me look bad but we know you won't answer because we know you are a coward and a liar and a great role model for children. People are laughing at you now David, can't you see that? If I were to take you up on your offer on contacting you and then posted it you would just claim it is made up and you had nothing to do with it. You have already claimed that I was the liar.

Answer the questions chicken --it.

By the way, it must suck knowing that my kid is better than your little Mia and she is the same age as her.
                              You type a lot. But won't support anything nor state who you are. You are the true Coward & Liar. Not scared of any truth, as I said everything is factual on my soccer resume. Feel free to do your research. My email has my signature at the bottom. I will even post my picture with my return for you ;)

We can record the game once I know who you are and post it on youtube or we can go toe to toe with your little Mia. I love the hate & the non challenge. I love talking soccer with some drinks & laughing at jokers. My name is David. My daughter's name is K. I coach at Boynton Beach Knights. We train 3x a week. The club is a great program. Do you want my social security & address? I have given you a ton of info. Why not start with simply your name. my email address is dtfut10@gmail.com anything more is you being a low life.

Keyboard warrior & your kid is trash ;)

Continue to slander & hide

You have my information & I'll tell you where to find me
                              Last edited by Beachbum; 09-25-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I have already posted some of it. He denied it. Let's start with the first six clubs in three years for a 10-year old. He will eventually wear out his welcome in Boynton and move again. BWAHAHA! I think he should set the record straight but he is chicken to do so because he will be found out. If he were to answer any of the questions truthfully I will gladly accept humble pie for each one.
                                This person is butt hurt from a whooping from the knights. Go Knights!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X