ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawrence beat Groton and their game against BBN is for the league title, who wins that match up?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lawrence beat Groton and their game against BBN is for the league title, who wins that match up?
      Lawrence

Comment

Does anyone know where the New England Finals are being played this year?

Comment

st paul's 5 gov's 1, SPS dominated all 90 minutes and only let up a goal on a bad penalty kick call.

Comment

Does anyone know where the New England Finals are being played this year?
            I thought they did 2 year periods for each field, so in that case it would be at Middlesex. I'm not sure though..

Comment

I thought they did 2 year periods for each field, so in that case it would be at Middlesex. I'm not sure though..
              Loomis, next year theyll be back in the east.

Comment

Rivers puts a beating on Nobles. TD with three goals in 5 minutes. Looks like it's going to come down to Lawrence vs BBN for the title.

Comment

Well it's for the league title for Lawrence not BB&N. If they tie then Rivers will win with 38 assuming they beat RL.

Comment

now that the season's coming to a close, which teams look good for next year?

Comment

st paul's 5 gov's 1, SPS dominated all 90 minutes and only let up a goal on a bad penalty kick call.
                      this is completely false.

Comment

What a finish to the season - 3 teams can still win the ISL title. Lawrence is the only team in control of their destiny, Rivers & Milton looking for help from BB&N. All three teams are quality and may the best team win. Having seen all of the top teams, I think LA is the best with Rivers and Milton playing close 2nd. If Rivers and Milton played 10 times, I think they each win 5.

Let's look towards postseason. Rivers and Lawrence are definitely in for class B and Milton is in for class A. Question becomes do Nobles and St. Mark's make it for class B and does BB&N make it for class A?

The more ISL representation the better, but I have to think the non-ISL class A teams are better than those from the ISL. Berkshire, Worcester, Loomis, Kent, Exeter are all probably stronger than Milton and BB&N. I think the Class B ISL teams (Rivers & Lawrence) are as good as any team in New England, regardless of their classification.

Comment

Looks like TD is going to take the golden boot and AK will finish with the most assists. Two best players in league. Hands down

Comment

Looks like TD is going to take the golden boot and AK will finish with the most assists. Two best players in league. Hands down
                            AK and AH are 1a and 1b

Comment

now that the season's coming to a close, which teams look good for next year?
                              Rivers is losing 2 seniors starters. they are bring in a great goalie.

Comment

Rivers is losing 2 seniors starters. they are bring in a great goalie.
                                they will also get back 2 injured starters that will become seniors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X