Bill D'Addio or Eric Eichmann??

Which is a better DOC?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which is a better DOC?
    None they are both terrible

Comment

Which is a better DOC?
      I didn't even know that Bill D'Adio was a DOC, I thought he was a fisherman.

Comment

Which is a better DOC?
        Let's see...

One played as a professional, was a coach at a division 1 pro team, holds an 'A' license, and runs a club that competes in the highest levels of youth soccer for both boys and girls.

The other one wears shower sandals and cutoff t-shirts to the field.

Comment

He's not a DOC.

Comment

Let's see...

One played as a professional, was a coach at a division 1 pro team, holds an 'A' license, and runs a club that competes in the highest levels of youth soccer for both boys and girls.

Played as professional? Technically yes. Google and you will see the minutes played? Licensing yes. Runs a club that Competes? Joke!!!!!!!

Sandals and cutoffs? Yes, but he is now scouting for professional teams in Italy, so he is hardly around except for those EPIC meetings!

Comment

Played as professional? Technically yes. Google and you will see the minutes played? Licensing yes. Runs a club that Competes? Joke!!!!!!!

Sandals and cutoffs? Yes, but he is now scouting for professional teams in Italy, so he is hardly around except for those EPIC meetings!
              Recruiting? That's hilarious. I would love to know what players he is looking at and their development history. If they are players that came through the DA program, how ironic would that be? All of these years, BD has sold parents on the negatives of that program. More proof that the TB training scheme is outdated.

Comment

Which is a better DOC?
                Definitely BD and I am not from either club. We have played both teams for many years and Team Boca teams are always better prepared and play prettier soccer. Coaching staff at Team Boca always seems strong and organized. Their teams play soccer the right way. They also always semis to have full teams with many subs and Boca United has always been short subs and not a full team.

Comment

Definitely BD and I am not from either club. We have played both teams for many years and Team Boca teams are always better prepared and play prettier soccer. Coaching staff at Team Boca always seems strong and organized. Their teams play soccer the right way. They also always semis to have full teams with many subs and Boca United has always been short subs and not a full team.
                  I bet they smell good too? Dumb fu*k. You rate the quality of a soccer team on the number of their subs? Your team must get their asses beat bad by every club.

Comment

Dumb question. BD is a business man who has run Team Boca for 20 years like a real business. My oldest daughter played for TB and and my son does now. I can tell you that there couldn't be a more professionally run club or a more professional DOC. EE was a great soccer player but can't run a team nevermind a club. Ive heard horror stories from friends who's kids played there and left. Boca United has been run like a bankrupt nursery school for years. I've heard over and over again that EE is an ego maniac and coaches go in and out of Boca United all the time because nobody respects him and can't work for the guy. Last I checked they've never even won a state cup ever! Now BU is the laughing stock of the country for ECNL clubs There is no comparison. BD is a respected club director and EE is an average level coach.

Comment

I bet they smell good too? Dumb fu*k. You rate the quality of a soccer team on the number of their subs? Your team must get their asses beat bad by every club.
                      Not the point moron. BU teams barely have enough players because the club is low level and is run like a joke. That's all on EE my friend. He's terrible. How that guy runs a club is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Let's see...

Ha! EE got fired at every single job he ever had until the old GBYSA president gave him a chance to run BU and was blinded by him. EE could be the worst club doc in the country. Just ask one of the 500 coaches who have gone through Boca United.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1958240]Recruiting? That's hilarious. I would love to know what players he is looking at and their development history. If they are players that came through the DA program, how ironic would that be? All of these years, BD has sold parents on the negatives of that program. More proof that the TB training scheme is outdated.[/QUOTE

BD is scouting college players for the women's pro league now not boys so no players who came through the DA. so no idea what you're talking about. BD hasn't really been day to day running TB for a few years now. Day to day it's Rocky O and Michael A who are both way better that EE. Someone else said it best, EE has trouble running a team. He couldn't run a club if his life depended on it.

Comment

Ee is a joke just like all his coaching staff

Comment

That's because you probably have seen pics of him on his 42' Hatteras. I know for a fact that he sold his gym company for 5 million because it was in the newspaper years back when he sold it so someone please explain to me what he's doing on a soccer field all the time instead of out spending all that money? I've never understood that. Anyone really know the answer?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X