Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is the official announcement of the change in leadership? Why does the Pinecrest Premiere website still show RS, NM, and MM on club staff?
    Given the nature of this website, we should all assume this alleged leadership change is troll propaganda until we hear it from a reliable source. Right now this is no more credible than all the merger hoaxes.

Comment

That website also has not been updated for 2 years on many things...

It is done all three are out!!!

Comment

That website also has not been updated for 2 years on many things...

It is done all three are out!!!
        Who is the new club president? Who is the new club manager? Who is on the new board? Why no announcement on the website?

Sorry, but TS is full of hoaxes like this. Give us a link to verify, please.

Comment

Who is the new club president? Who is the new club manager? Who is on the new board? Why no announcement on the website?

Sorry, but TS is full of hoaxes like this. Give us a link to verify, please.
          Dear Pinecrest Premier Soccer Community:

With the support of the Board of Directors and in order to continue to provide the very best overall club experience, I have taken steps to restructure the technical side of the club to ensure we have continuity.

We also want to make progress on the most important aspect of our club - Our Competitive teams .

Accordingly, I announced to our coaching staff the following changes to our organizational structure and appointments which will officially go into effect on January 1, 2017. We will begin the transition, however, in the next few days in order to be best prepared for the New Year:

Maria Mora will be taking over as Youth Director for the Recreational program. She will continue in her role as Registrar, and will continue coaching one team. It is an expanded role for her, but I'm happy she has taken on the challenge.

Maria was and will continue to be a vital component for our club.

Juan Rivera will begin his role in a newly created position as Director of Operations. Juan will continue coaching his two teams, and will be available in the office on a daily basis.

Juan will handle all of the clubs game changes, fields, referee assignments, etc. He will be our point person, for all things related to the soccer admin of the club, along with myself and Maria.

In addition, we have created new Assistant DOC roles. I'm really pleased that we were able to promote from within our organization for three of these four roles.

All three that we are announcing now are outstanding young leaders and coaches. They will continue to grow with our club, and help refine and shape our Future.

Assistant DOC Girls Ages 8-12 - Josh Kirk

Assistant DOC Girls Ages 13-18 - Ramiro Vengoechea

Assistant DOC Boys Ages 8-12 - TBA (Will be joining our club at the conclusion of our current season / at present I will continue overseeing this age group)

Assistant DOC Boys Ages 13-18 - Dennis Llama

There are also others in the club who are exceptional leaders, and I would be doing them a disservice if I didn't recognize them.

Richard Chinapoo, and Renato Sorianno are senior coaches who are extremely valued members of our staff, as are others.

They have helped lead the club in the past, and I am extremely grateful and privileged to be working with them.

I will continue to lean on their knowledge, and experience, and they will continue to act as advisors for me.

The board and I both agreed that change is good for growth. These changes in our structure can help us as we move forward. This is an exciting time for our club.

It is a true privilege to serve the families at the club, and I look forward to our continued partnership as we work to achieve the greater Mission of our Club.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Giuseppe DePalo
          Director of Coaching and Player Development

Comment

Dear Pinecrest Premier Soccer Community:

With the support of the Board of Directors and in order to continue to provide the very best overall club experience, I have taken steps to restructure the technical side of the club to ensure we have continuity.

We also want to make progress on the most important aspect of our club - Our Competitive teams .

Accordingly, I announced to our coaching staff the following changes to our organizational structure and appointments which will officially go into effect on January 1, 2017. We will begin the transition, however, in the next few days in order to be best prepared for the New Year:

Maria Mora will be taking over as Youth Director for the Recreational program. She will continue in her role as Registrar, and will continue coaching one team. It is an expanded role for her, but I'm happy she has taken on the challenge.

Maria was and will continue to be a vital component for our club.

Juan Rivera will begin his role in a newly created position as Director of Operations. Juan will continue coaching his two teams, and will be available in the office on a daily basis.

Juan will handle all of the clubs game changes, fields, referee assignments, etc. He will be our point person, for all things related to the soccer admin of the club, along with myself and Maria.

In addition, we have created new Assistant DOC roles. I'm really pleased that we were able to promote from within our organization for three of these four roles.

All three that we are announcing now are outstanding young leaders and coaches. They will continue to grow with our club, and help refine and shape our Future.

Assistant DOC Girls Ages 8-12 - Josh Kirk

Assistant DOC Girls Ages 13-18 - Ramiro Vengoechea

Assistant DOC Boys Ages 8-12 - TBA (Will be joining our club at the conclusion of our current season / at present I will continue overseeing this age group)

Assistant DOC Boys Ages 13-18 - Dennis Llama

There are also others in the club who are exceptional leaders, and I would be doing them a disservice if I didn't recognize them.

Richard Chinapoo, and Renato Sorianno are senior coaches who are extremely valued members of our staff, as are others.

They have helped lead the club in the past, and I am extremely grateful and privileged to be working with them.

I will continue to lean on their knowledge, and experience, and they will continue to act as advisors for me.

The board and I both agreed that change is good for growth. These changes in our structure can help us as we move forward. This is an exciting time for our club.

It is a true privilege to serve the families at the club, and I look forward to our continued partnership as we work to achieve the greater Mission of our Club.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Giuseppe DePalo
            Director of Coaching and Player Development

Winter is coming 8itches!

Comment

Still have certain individuals who shouldn't be there as coaches. It's seems pizza boy still sleeps with Maria on the side and keeps the pizza shop going. We should stay on point here and look to keep those who are committed to Pinecrest ONLY not multiple Clubs like RS

Comment

We will see where the "new board" takes this club. Right now, difficult to tell if club will be better off or worse off. My view: brace yourselves for impact!! Crisis management is needed here and board members appear "light" in capabilities - not sure they have the experience to overcome problems that have been baking here for years. I wish them luck because that community has some talented kids with desire to play in competitive programs! pretty sad overall.

Comment

R.S. is a terrible coach, he should just stay at Kendall.

Comment

Agreed! But while he's making $$$ he ain't going anywhere. Besides, some parents think he's some type of mystical soccer guru!! what a joke!

Comment

Agreed! But while he's making $$$ he ain't going anywhere. Besides, some parents think he's some type of mystical soccer guru!! what a joke!
                      Is his team not one of the better young teams there?

Comment

I am so glad the imposter Nader Moztarzadeh is out of a director position. Hiding behind it for years. The biggest imposter to ever settle down in South Florida. A wanna be coach. Nothing more than a loser on and off the field. Horrible business man and terrible husband, although I'm not sure about terrible being married to a witch like Maureen. Thank God it's over, now just to get him out of coaching and the club period. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PINECREST PREMIER AND EVERYONE INVOLVED. WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR.

Comment

Nader go back to the YMCA, they may take you back. Maybe?

Comment

Sometimes you just have to prosecute

Comment

Fresh Start!

Comment

Fresh start, the morons on the newly positioned parent board already approved Maria Mora to run the office and her soon to be husband Ramiro V to be an Asst. Doc. Are they idiots or what??? This is a similar scenario to Maureen and Nader trying to take over the club. Joe pizza boy the dumb ass with no experience can't even see what he's done. You idiot they will set you up with all the new board members you idiot. They will eventually figure out how to take this away from you. I just don't understand what it is about Pinecrest and wives and partners. You need to relieve the duties of someone. I think it will be ramiro because rumor is that pizza boy is having an affair with her. And who hires a college coach is dumb, you know they cannot give full time commitments nevertheless run an office. Did you not see what Vernon the UM assistant did to his team, Destroyed it. Mr. Escobedio, your first dumb mistake. Poor judgement. Better figure it out. You going to lose more and more people. Oh, by the way no one really like Ramiro, he is a back stabbing piece of crap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X