Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    they don't need boys ECNL, they are part of ENPL. Same reason NEFC did not get boys ECNL
    Only ECNL members have been allowed to participate. Stars and Bolts NPL teams will travel and be bottom of the ECNL groups and NPL teams will be relegated to premiership groups. Smart decision making.

Comment

Only ECNL members have been allowed to participate. Stars and Bolts NPL teams will travel and be bottom of the ECNL groups and NPL teams will be relegated to premiership groups. Smart decision making.
      Unless something has changed from its inception, New England NPL for boys has 9 permanent members and 3 floaters. Bolts and Stars were part of that original 9. So I would think Bolts/Stars have ECNL for Boys and a New England NPL team.

To me, that means Bolts A team is DAP. B team is ECNL, C team is NPL, NEP is regional teams.

Stars: A team is ECNL and B team is NPL. Not big enough on boys side to have C teams/regional teams.

Any way you look at it, this is more crap. Too many leagues.

Comment

Unless something has changed from its inception, New England NPL for boys has 9 permanent members and 3 floaters. Bolts and Stars were part of that original 9. So I would think Bolts/Stars have ECNL for Boys and a New England NPL team.

To me, that means Bolts A team is DAP. B team is ECNL, C team is NPL, NEP is regional teams.

Stars: A team is ECNL and B team is NPL. Not big enough on boys side to have C teams/regional teams.

Any way you look at it, this is more crap. Too many leagues.
        its not going to work. Either NPL team will be blown out in every single game. Neither club can afford fielding a decent team in both leagues

Comment

its not going to work. Either NPL team will be blown out in every single game. Neither club can afford fielding a decent team in both leagues
          Neither club have more than 1-2 good teams currently in the NPL!

Comment

Not true

There are girls on NPL teams that are as good sometimes better than the players on ecnl but do not or cannot play ecnl because of travel,siblings expense etc etc.And in some cases the NPL team is as good or better.

Comment

Please tell me which club has an Npl team better than its ECNL team and at what age group.

Comment

Please tell me which club has an Npl team better than its ECNL team and at what age group.
                I believe the poster said GIRLS not TEAMS. I watch G 02s (previously u13s).
                Stars West immediately comes to mind. More than half that team would immediately upgrade lower half of Stars ECNL. Top 5 players on Stars ECNL are differentiated and fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  please tell me which club has an npl team better than its ecnl team and at what age group.
                  gps!!!

Comment

I believe the poster said GIRLS not TEAMS. I watch G 02s (previously u13s).
                    Stars West immediately comes to mind. More than half that team would immediately upgrade lower half of Stars ECNL. Top 5 players on Stars ECNL are differentiated and fun to watch.
                    True. Stars West sometimes has great talent but always lacks depth. Tough for daughters of farmers and mountain folk to spend time away and play for the top squad. Figured, with club passes, there would be more sharing of players than seems to happen.

Comment

gps!!!
                      I get sense that this was posted in jest, but at the U15 and previously Gu13 level, GPS NPL beat my D's team (NEFC) and FCB last spring, then beat Stars ECNL over labor day.

<inset your excuse and rationalization here>. it still happened.

Our girls had tough competition in NPL last year, and from what I have seen, only the top 3 teams in ECNL (PDA, Stars, NEFC) can claim to be better than top NPL teams (SSS, GPS, Stars west, Aztec).

Comment

I get sense that this was posted in jest, but at the U15 and previously Gu13 level, GPS NPL beat my D's team (NEFC) and FCB last spring, then beat Stars ECNL over labor day.

<inset your excuse and rationalization here>. it still happened.

Our girls had tough competition in NPL last year, and from what I have seen, only the top 3 teams in ECNL (PDA, Stars, NEFC) can claim to be better than top NPL teams (SSS, GPS, Stars west, Aztec).
                        NEFC will also have a team in NPL this Spring (skipped the fall).

Comment

NEFC will also have a team in NPL this Spring (skipped the fall).
                          Good point. NEFC tryouts and intramurals are more competitive than some ECNL games

Comment

It's official. GPS will be a fully funded Development Academy club for the 2017/2018 season. Start jockeying for position now.
                            I was told that GPS will remain a U12 Academy club only, outside of the Revs alliance. That's a disappointing development. It looks like we're moving to a new club come June. Hopefully RDS works out.

Comment

I was told that GPS will remain a U12 Academy club only, outside of the Revs alliance. That's a disappointing development. It looks like we're moving to a new club come June. Hopefully RDS works out.
                              NEFC is your best path to the Revs.

Comment

NEFC is your best path to the Revs.
                                Valeo, valeo, valeo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X