Business of Youth Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE are wealthy. I am sorry YOU are not. Just because your genes and upbringing lead you to middle class status is NOT my concern or problem. I'm happy to part with some petty cash to provide THE BEST experience for our beautiful children. Don't worry there are state schools, middle management and women / men that's are 5 and 6's for you. Just don't try and run with US. WE ARE FAR BEYOND YOU AND YOUR INFERIOR BROOD! Remember some of us are simply better...better genes, more money, better educated, better people. Respect your betters!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WE are wealthy. I am sorry YOU are not. Just because your genes and upbringing lead you to middle class status is NOT my concern or problem. I'm happy to part with some petty cash to provide THE BEST experience for our beautiful children. Don't worry there are state schools, middle management and women / men that's are 5 and 6's for you. Just don't try and run with US. WE ARE FAR BEYOND YOU AND YOUR INFERIOR BROOD! Remember some of us are simply better...better genes, more money, better educated, better people. Respect your betters!
      Example of a fixed mindset ^^^. They just don't know it yet.

Comment

There have been a few FCP girls that have made the ODP team over the years. Not many but some.
        99.9% of FCP kids don't even bother with ODP. Training at FCP is so much better than ODP that kids that do ODP actually regress in their development.

Comment

99.9% of FCP kids don't even bother with ODP. Training at FCP is so much better than ODP that kids that do ODP actually regress in their development.
          It's odd that FC Portland Parents.. or at least the ones in here.. lie so much. Timbers RTC has two FC ECNL players that made it through tryouts.. and one on the "second look" list.. and a few that went and didn't make it through. http://portland-mp7static.mlsdigital...sRTCPools4.pdf

Comment

Fc pdx

There isn't a kid at FC that couldn't make ODP. Just the facts.
            You are probably correct due to the dilution of talent by warring entities. When there was one main aggregator of talent, vast majority of FC PDX players couldn't make ODP. They tried and failed.

FC PDX isn't a club you want to have your child play for if they want to play in college.

Comment

You obviously have no idea what quality practice sessions look like. On my trips to Liberty I have yet to see a quality practice session. Stop trying to say you are better. All the clubs in Oregon have s*&t coaches who are not capable of study what it takes to run a team. At least all other clubs have some kind of leadership. FC has nobody! Your club are afraid to teach and hold people to standards. That's the way the world is going and you guys are just following suit. 'A dead fish goes with the flow.'

Comment

You obviously have no idea what quality practice sessions look like. On my trips to Liberty I have yet to see a quality practice session. Stop trying to say you are better. All the clubs in Oregon have s*&t coaches who are not capable of study what it takes to run a team. At least all other clubs have some kind of leadership. FC has nobody! Your club are afraid to teach and hold people to standards. That's the way the world is going and you guys are just following suit. 'A dead fish goes with the flow.'
                If you've been to Liberty then you've seen quality training sessions. Just because it looks completely different than what you see with your DD at your Timbers club doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

And what's the BS about no leadership at FCP? Brian Gant and Bill Irwin are filling the DoC roles while the search is on for the next DoC. If you honestly think that Brian and Bill aren't great leaders and know a thing or two about teaching other coaches, then you seriously need your head read.

Comment

You are probably correct due to the dilution of talent by warring entities. When there was one main aggregator of talent, vast majority of FC PDX players couldn't make ODP. They tried and failed.

FC PDX isn't a club you want to have your child play for if they want to play in college.
                  Too funny. FCP and CU send more kids to college every year than all Timbers clubs combined. Just the facts.

Comment

If you've been to Liberty then you've seen quality training sessions. Just because it looks completely different than what you see with your DD at your Timbers club doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

And what's the BS about no leadership at FCP? Brian Gant and Bill Irwin are filling the DoC roles while the search is on for the next DoC. If you honestly think that Brian and Bill aren't great leaders and know a thing or two about teaching other coaches, then you seriously need your head read.
                    I coach there you idiot!!! I've been to one coaches' meeting. I've never had the pleasure of our two DOC's mentoring me yet. I've only been there for 12 months but it's frustrating.

Comment

I have been to Liberty a lot over the years. My DD played there. You obviously do not know what a quality session looks like. Brian G ran the best sessions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X