Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Joe's to UVM

Looks like the head coach from St. Joes of Maine is now the head asst. at UVM. I have heard he is a very good coach.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the head coach from St. Joes of Maine is now the head asst. at UVM. I have heard he is a very good coach.
    Thanks for auto-promoting, head coach from St. Joes of Maine now the head asst. at UVM. Post this in Me forum maybe people will care.

Comment

Thanks for auto-promoting, head coach from St. Joes of Maine now the head asst. at UVM. Post this in Me forum maybe people will care.
      Huh? This is a soccer forum. Nothing wrong with that post. It’s good for athletes and others involved to know this. Take your cynicism elsewhere.

Comment

This was helpful. Who will be the next coach at St Joes?

Comment

Huh? This is a soccer forum. Nothing wrong with that post. It’s good for athletes and others involved to know this. Take your cynicism elsewhere.
          Between the two rosters (UVM and St Joe's), there are only 5 kids from Massachusetts. Get to the reason on your post

Comment

Between the two rosters (UVM and St Joe's), there are only 5 kids from Massachusetts. Get to the reason on your post
            5 is a lot and many from MA look to be recruited at these schools.

Comment

5 is a lot and many from MA look to be recruited at these schools.
              Nah! You dope!

Comment

I know I am not the first to point this out, but you are a D-Bag/Loser.

Comment

....but, given that TS holds conversations about clubs and colleges/universities from all of NE and, a post about the St Jo's coach is certainly within the spectrum. The great thing about this is that you have the option to ignore the thread and spew **** elsewhere.

I assume that are talking about St Joes Maine boys team? If so, they had an impressive season last year. Considering his five year stint:
                  2014 5-15
                  2015 11-7-1
                  2016 15-2-6 Lost to Brandeis in second round
                  2017 19-0-2 Lost to Tufts in second round
                  2018 21-1 Lost to Amherst in second round

I would say that his time at St Joes has been very noteworthy.

Comment

....but, given that TS holds conversations about clubs and colleges/universities from all of NE and, a post about the St Jo's coach is certainly within the spectrum. The great thing about this is that you have the option to ignore the thread and spew **** elsewhere.

I assume that are talking about St Joes Maine boys team? If so, they had an impressive season last year. Considering his five year stint:
                    2014 5-15
                    2015 11-7-1

Dude, seriously other than you who really cares. St Joe's and UVM? Really?

Comment

2014 5-15
                      2015 11-7-1

So noteworthy that it got him a demotion at UVM.

Comment

Now that comment is just stupid - guy took a tiny school from middle of Maine and beat numerous vaunted d3 “powers” with a bunch of local-ish student athletes.

Congrats to him and his team my guess is that some of the players will be joining him

Comment

You are a moron, moving from DIII to head assistant at a good DI is NOT a demotion....silly little man

Comment

You are a moron, moving from DIII to head assistant at a good DI is NOT a demotion....silly little man
                            He's backfilling RR's position which means he's backfilling a Revs RDS coach.

Comment

Now that comment is just stupid - guy took a tiny school from middle of Maine and beat numerous vaunted d3 “powers” with a bunch of local-ish student athletes.

Congrats to him and his team my guess is that some of the players will be joining him
                              Agreed. Personally I think his five year track record is impressive. It wasn't like he took over and had one good year. He showed substantial progress over a five year period...which means his success was reflective of his coaching and recruiting ability. Moving from small unknown D3 to a 60th ranked D1 is a good thing. It's a great success story!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X