Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No offense but I will give Nikes business acumen the edge over your analysis. They are a monster company.
    None taken, but as long as there are people like myself out there to remind people what a despicable company like NIKE is and of all the things they have done to hurt people, you never know.

Comment

None taken, but as long as there are people like myself out there to remind people what a despicable company like NIKE is and of all the things they have done to hurt people, you never know.
      I don't care about Nike. Don't even like their products no matter who they hire to try to sell them. They just figured out to cash in on the anti Trump customer base that is more affluent and more educated then the trump supporters. I doubt they care much about politics. They just want to sell shoes.

Comment

I don't care about Nike. Don't even like their products no matter who they hire to try to sell them. They just figured out to cash in on the anti Trump customer base that is more affluent and more educated then the trump supporters. I doubt they care much about politics. They just want to sell shoes.
        They sell a lot of shoes. No negative effect from racists and ultra-nationalists on their sales.

I shared this thread with my father who is a decorated Vietnam veteran. He said guy on here speaking on behalf of veterans is totally wrong. If he wants to protest an organization that truly disrespects veterans, he should protest the Veterans Adminstration. He’s been fighting with them for years over benefits and the hospitals and nursing homes are notoriously bad.

Comment

http://i66.tinypic.com/dfjf6f.jpg

Comment

They sell a lot of shoes. No negative effect from racists and ultra-nationalists on their sales.

I shared this thread with my father who is a decorated Vietnam veteran. He said guy on here speaking on behalf of veterans is totally wrong. If he wants to protest an organization that truly disrespects veterans, he should protest the Veterans Adminstration. He’s been fighting with them for years over benefits and the hospitals and nursing homes are notoriously bad.
            I thank your father for his service to his country, I am also a decorated Vietnam veteran. I am also a member of the local chapter of the Vietnam Veterans of America. While there are a couple ultra liberal members that support Kaepernick, they are very few and far between, no more than 1 in 20. For the vast majority of us, what Kaeprnick is doing is downright insulting. As far as the VA goes, I would not be here today, nor would be my father, who is a WW2 vet, if not for the support and medical care from the VA. They helped us both in our fights with cancer. Every year I buy new soccer cleats for my youngest grandson in HS, and now for my great grandkids just staring out in soccer. We won't be buying Nike shoes anymore.

Comment

Has Nike stopped making their top line soccer cleats for artificial grass (AG-PRO)? Only Nike AG-Pro I can find are using the NikeID custom made program. My kids have always liked the Nike Mercurials and Hypervenoms AG-pro models but have outgrown their last pairs. Don’t want to switch to another brand, and don’t want to have to pay for custom cleats but don’t want to use hard ground cleats on turf/artificial turf. Anyone know? Have ideas?
              Back to talking soccer! Try the new Nike Phantom Visions - all the kids I coach love them! Also the Nike Legends have conical studs that work well on turf and the Nike “Academy” level for all the lines are a very good buy and work on all surfaces! Good luck and enjoy playing the beautiful game!

Comment

I thank your father for his service to his country, I am also a decorated Vietnam veteran. I am also a member of the local chapter of the Vietnam Veterans of America. While there are a couple ultra liberal members that support Kaepernick, they are very few and far between, no more than 1 in 20. For the vast majority of us, what Kaeprnick is doing is downright insulting. As far as the VA goes, I would not be here today, nor would be my father, who is a WW2 vet, if not for the support and medical care from the VA. They helped us both in our fights with cancer. Every year I buy new soccer cleats for my youngest grandson in HS, and now for my great grandkids just staring out in soccer. We won't be buying Nike shoes anymore.
                While I respect you and am thankful for your service, your hypocrisy disgusts me. You should be a hundred times more mad at trump and his cronies (including former house speaker Ryan and speaker McConnell) for what they're doing and have done to this country.

Comment

While I respect you and am thankful for your service, your hypocrisy disgusts me. You should be a hundred times more mad at trump and his cronies (including former house speaker Ryan and speaker McConnell) for what they're doing and have done to this country.
                  Only hypocrite here is Krapernick, who said "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color", but is now fine taking money from a company, Nike, that has a long history of abusing kids and using them as slave labor. What an Uncle Tom Kaepernick is!!!

First sign a Lib has lost an argument, they try to turn something non-political into politics. Second sign, is when they try to claim racism, when none exists.

Comment

What hypocrisy do you see in what he/she posted, I don't see any? What has President Trump and his "cronies" done to this country, that have you so upset? Only thing I have seen is the partial Govt shutdown which is just as much the Democrats fault, probably even more their fault as at least he is trying to compromise and they are not.

Comment

What hypocrisy do you see in what he/she posted, I don't see any? What has President Trump and his "cronies" done to this country, that have you so upset? Only thing I have seen is the partial Govt shutdown which is just as much the Democrats fault, probably even more their fault as at least he is trying to compromise and they are not.
                      Hmmm..take something away and then try to extract something for it's return......there is already a word for that and it not compromise...it is called ransom. Never ever pay ransoms.

Comment

I love when a bunch of white guys talk about there is no racism. Must be nice to live in that world.

Comment

I love when a bunch of white guys talk about there is no racism. Must be nice to live in that world.
                          Once again a Lib trying to spin other peoples words, NO ONE SAID "there is no racism". Just there is no racism in the reason they are against Kaepernick and Nike.

Comment

Kaepernick is the racists, he is protesting black's oppression, but is fine representing a company that is oppressing Asian kids, as long as he gets paid for it.

Comment

except I'm not white!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X