X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice. Try google Donnie. Born in the USA
    He’s one of those deep-cover guys, like the TV show The Americans, subverting US soccer from the inside, Da.

Comment

Where is the bulldog? Hes not on any boards. Has he migrated to ECNL or just been born again as a french poddle?

Comment

So hearing Reign and Thorns are also out of DA. Wow!

Comment

Will US Soccer scramble now to add another club? What other clubs will drop now? NEFC and Seacoast are my picks. Albertson is already getting ready for their transistion to EDP. Who’s next?

Comment

Where is the bulldog? Hes not on any boards. Has he migrated to ECNL or just been born again as a french poddle?
            I’m busy banging your ugly wife, the things I do for my country.

Comment

I’m busy banging your ugly wife, the things I do for my country.
              my husband,,,again with the wife...take some anatomy lessons and learn the difference.

Comment

If only the league would just come out and make some changes that the people want rather than sticking their heads in the sand and doubling down on the stances that have made it impossible to get the league traction.

Let the girls play HS ball and run training centers in fall for the ones who don't want to. Then run a regular schedule after HS finishes. This way you avoid having kids asking for exemptions or sneaking and you also avoid players being bumped by part timers who show up after HS finishes. Give rosters some stability and the coaches the chance to develop the talent without constant upheaval.

Comment

Will US Soccer scramble now to add another club? What other clubs will drop now? NEFC and Seacoast are my picks. Albertson is already getting ready for their transistion to EDP. Who’s next?
                  Is that true that Albertson is leaving the DA? Voluntary or are they getting booted from another league?

Comment

Is that true that Albertson is leaving the DA? Voluntary or are they getting booted from another league?
                    Whatever. The constant churning of LI soccer is no longer notable.

Comment

If only the league would just come out and make some changes that the people want rather than sticking their heads in the sand and doubling down on the stances that have made it impossible to get the league traction.

Let the girls play HS ball and run training centers in fall for the ones who don't want to. Then run a regular schedule after HS finishes. This way you avoid having kids asking for exemptions or sneaking and you also avoid players being bumped by part timers who show up after HS finishes. Give rosters some stability and the coaches the chance to develop the talent without constant upheaval.
                      It's too late for that in the NE. Their best bet now would actually be to kick more clubs out and make it more exclusive. Then there might actually be demand for a spot on a roster.

Comment

my husband,,,again with the wife...take some anatomy lessons and learn the difference.
                        So you’re Trans, is that it?? Well, can't say I am surprised.

Comment

It's too late for that in the NE. Their best bet now would actually be to kick more clubs out and make it more exclusive. Then there might actually be demand for a spot on a roster.
                          Truth!

Comment

Albertson? Says who? I doubt that. Maybe someday, but not this day or any day in the next two years.

Comment

Once the multiple rollout announcements started with the number of clubs and what clubs, it became very clear it wasn't about quality.

Comment

Slow day, huh? Ain't happening, you heard it here first. Having PR has its benefits.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X