Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is laughable. TA 06 are strongest. Great kids. Some delusional parents.
    SJ is far and away their best player.

Comment

SJ is far and away their best player.
      He is excellent. There are a handful of excellent players on that team. Followed by a large group of very good players. Lots of potential.

Comment

He is excellent. There are a handful of excellent players on that team. Followed by a large group of very good players. Lots of potential.
        I completely agree. Nice to see a Timbers academy team built the right way, with the right players. Maybe they learned from their mistakes from the year before?

Comment

I completely agree. Nice to see a Timbers academy team built the right way, with the right players. Maybe they learned from their mistakes from the year before?
          From the year before? The TA hasn’t picked the best players at any age group since conception.....nor do they create an environment that keeps kids around.

The 06’s are the best they’ve done so far. I will try myself to be optimistic but I’m afraid that unless LS is replaced this won’t happen

Comment

From the year before? The TA hasn’t picked the best players at any age group since conception.....nor do they create an environment that keeps kids around.

The 06’s are the best they’ve done so far. I will try myself to be optimistic but I’m afraid that unless LS is replaced this won’t happen
            To be fair I did not say the best players, I said the right players for the 06 age group. However, I hear you and I do agree with you.

Comment

TA has done exceptionally well with the 2006 group. Maybe it is growing pangs, or experience, or just the 06 pool. Irregardless, try to be positive about it instead of a naysayer. You live in this region and this is the team. There is finally a lot of TA promise and potential with this youngest group. LS or not, they seem to have gotten it right this time. Embrace and support it.

Comment

TA has done exceptionally well with the 2006 group. Maybe it is growing pangs, or experience, or just the 06 pool. Irregardless, try to be positive about it instead of a naysayer. You live in this region and this is the team. There is finally a lot of TA promise and potential with this youngest group. LS or not, they seem to have gotten it right this time. Embrace and support it.
                Irregardless is not really a word.

Comment

It isn’t a word at all

Comment

So much of what the Timbers touch in youth soccer has a stench about it. The days of blind loyalty/support are long gone.

Glad your kid is having a positive experience though and wish them all the best.

Comment

Same team manager from 05 thread who can’t extend the courtesy of supplying the visiting team a bench is now tooting her son’s horn on the 06 TA. There are not a lot of exceptional players. SJ stands out.

Comment

Same team manager from 05 thread who can’t extend the courtesy of supplying the visiting team a bench is now tooting her son’s horn on the 06 TA. There are not a lot of exceptional players. SJ stands out.
                        Jeebus H. Cripes. Not the bench again.....

Comment

Westside strikes again. And her son is probably the least talented player on 06.

Comment

Jeebus H. Cripes. Not the bench again.....
                            A few things:

1. This is the 06 thread. That was an 05 argument.
                            2. It was a tent, not a bench, that the Vantucky team manager forgot to bring.
                            3. That day, Washington beat Westside 4-0, and then immediately came here to whine about not being supplied a tent. WashT 05s haven't beaten Westside since. Might be a lesson there?
                            4. The nasty remarks concerning a certain former Westside player are way out of line.

I'll agree that SJ is a fine player, though.

Comment

It isn’t a word at all
                              Go back to 5th grade English. It is a word. Try to keep up.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Comment

Go back to 5th grade English. It is a word. Try to keep up.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
                                Apparently not in Vantucky.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X