X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bateman doesn't exist 😂
    Does GPS have to file a 501(c)3 to exist as a club? Or is it just pure profit with no board oversight?

Comment

Looks to me like this thread hasn't died because of people like you who just can't stand the thought that GPS evolves and you need some sort of vindication in your life to speak your disgust about something you personally have no power over...
      MJ, we have spoken about this. Use periods and commas and drop the improper use of .....

Comment

MJ, we have spoken about this. Use periods and commas and drop the improper use of .....
        I'm not MJ but I guess we share similar grammar 😬

Comment

Does GPS have to file a 501(c)3 to exist as a club? Or is it just pure profit with no board oversight?
          I don't recall the question of whether or not my daughter's team is non-profit coming up in conversation with her or on a questionnaire. I don't imagine many college coaches ask either.

Comment

Bateman doesn't exist ��
            I'm Batman. And I would wipe up the field with GPS.

Comment

I'm Batman. And I would wipe up the field with GPS.
              I hope your a young girl who plays soccer? Cause you just sound weird

Comment

I hope your a young girl who plays soccer? Cause you just sound weird
                No weirder then GPS parents and or coaches continually trying to draw attention to their little world.

Comment

Is GPS bigger then Amazon?

Comment

No weirder then GPS parents and or coaches continually trying to draw attention to their little world.
                    If you don't like hearing about GPS why not put your phone down and go outside and stop worrying about them?

Comment

Than.

Comment

No of course not no club is bigger than Amazon

Comment

Since when is being proud of an entire teams accomplishment considered narcissism? The true definition of narcissism = extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.If someone is speaking about an entirety of players who accomplished something great and you some how think narcissism is the reason then you are the type of person who can’t ever allow someone else feeling confident without it making you feel inferior and that’s sad!
                          I think you missed my point - being excited about your kid learning to ride a bike at 2 or 3 is cool and something to talk about. When they learn to ride at 14 or 15 it's nothing to boast about. You're boasting about accomplishments in a league(s) that are meaningless and we're tired of your dribble.

Comment

Bateman doesn't exist 😂
                            Jason Bateman is an actor and a gentleman, how dare you.

Comment

I don't recall the question of whether or not my daughter's team is non-profit coming up in conversation with her or on a questionnaire. I don't imagine many college coaches ask either.
                              No, considering most other states allow both for-profit and non-profit clubs. Oregon likes to pretend clubs actually operate like non-profits here.

Comment

I think you missed my point - being excited about your kid learning to ride a bike at 2 or 3 is cool and something to talk about. When they learn to ride at 14 or 15 it's nothing to boast about. You're boasting about accomplishments in a league(s) that are meaningless and we're tired of your dribble.
                                I disagree and so do a couple hundred college coaches. I also think the word you were looking for is "drivel". Either way just because you don't participate in the league does not make it meaningless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X