Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOTN is so deeply in bed with SUSA and even though there are multiple inappropriate coaches at SUSA BOTN will never cross their revenue stream. They have coaches like Nir Sveri who single handily was the reason the 2007 age group lost over 14-18 players in less than 6 months and the families went to the higher ups at SUSA but nothing happened to this coach. He has called some girls too fat, others too skinny, made fun of players to their teammates while their teammates are out playing the game and they are on the sideline, creating bullies opposed to friendships/teammates, has allowed players bullying other players/actually encourages this behavior, has dated married mothers of his players, has revealed personal information about families to other families, has cursed many times in front of his players, has spitefully hurt children because he didn't like a family or the families who spoke up to his superiors about all his inappropriate behavior, and there is a ton more that this jerk brings with him to the field. If you spy for him or tell the higher ups he is great your kid will be just fine. He may not know this but there is a large group of families that are close and have shared the stories of their kids and their families and they are all considering putting the dates and stories together and going to the owner Glenn as its their believe that Moussa is shielding Glenn from this **hole and what he has done to many. This guy should not be around children.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      BOTN is so deeply in bed with SUSA and even though there are multiple inappropriate coaches at SUSA BOTN will never cross their revenue stream. They have coaches like Nir Sveri who single handily was the reason the 2007 age group lost over 14-18 players in less than 6 months and the families went to the higher ups at SUSA but nothing happened to this coach. He has called some girls too fat, others too skinny, made fun of players to their teammates while their teammates are out playing the game and they are on the sideline, creating bullies opposed to friendships/teammates, has allowed players bullying other players/actually encourages this behavior, has dated married mothers of his players, has revealed personal information about families to other families, has cursed many times in front of his players, has spitefully hurt children because he didn't like a family or the families who spoke up to his superiors about all his inappropriate behavior, and there is a ton more that this jerk brings with him to the field. If you spy for him or tell the higher ups he is great your kid will be just fine. He may not know this but there is a large group of families that are close and have shared the stories of their kids and their families and they are all considering putting the dates and stories together and going to the owner Glenn as its their believe that Moussa is shielding Glenn from this **hole and what he has done to many. This guy should not be around children.
      Glad parents stood up for their kids this year to stop the abuse. Speaks volumes that the club can't keep one of their best age groups together. That should be a wake up call.

Comment

Glad parents stood up for their kids this year to stop the abuse. Speaks volumes that the club can't keep one of their best age groups together. That should be a wake up call.

Someone spoke up against this same trainer on BOTN and guess what Larry from BOTN to the rescue. Saying the reason why they lost so many kids was because the kids didn't make the top team. Where do you think he is getting his info from? Moussa Sy your lies don't match his lies and more they don't match reality.

The majority of families left at this age group because of this POS and his behavior. Several left way before tryouts and it was shared with you and Susa why they left. I guess you are okay with kids being called fat or skinny while they are around their teammates. Can I call your kids names while I am charging you several thousand dollars for this treatment? Pathetic

Comment

Someone spoke up against this same trainer on BOTN and guess what Larry from BOTN to the rescue. Saying the reason why they lost so many kids was because the kids didn't make the top team. Where do you think he is getting his info from? Moussa Sy your lies don't match his lies and more they don't match reality.

The majority of families left at this age group because of this POS and his behavior. Several left way before tryouts and it was shared with you and Susa why they left. I guess you are okay with kids being called fat or skinny while they are around their teammates. Can I call your kids names while I am charging you several thousand dollars for this treatment? Pathetic
          This is why no one uses that site anymore. Just an ******* move when every parent who left will to you real reason. Nothing to do with not making top team.

Comment

I find it weird coaches who have inappropriate relationships with minors still have coaching jobs.
            Minors as in under 18?

Comment

Minors as in under 18?

18 is no better. yuck.

Comment

Now he redirected that whole thread to attack another club. Speaks volumes.

Comment

Now he redirected that whole thread to attack another club. Speaks volumes.
                  Stop visiting his site. The more hits he gets the more money he makes

Comment

I actually love Nir, he was great with both my girls-especially my older one (plays in college now), so it makes me very sad to read this.

I can tell you from experience, going above people's heads or behind their backs is never really a good idea unless you're committed to leaving the club and have no intention of having your daughter play there again...ever. Also, try to remember the LI soccer community is smaller than you think and you never know who will end up where and boy these people can really be vindictive!

Have you considered sending a detailed email to Nir and CC-Ing Moussa and Glenn? It might be a good way to go, that way you know that all 3 are looped in. Also, try to keep emotions at a minimum unless you're describing the negative effect it's having on the kids-you don't want to look like just another ranting parent.

Good luck to you and the other parents, crappy situation for you guys!

Comment

I actually love Nir, he was great with both my girls-especially my older one (plays in college now), so it makes me very sad to read this.

I can tell you from experience, going above people's heads or behind their backs is never really a good idea unless you're committed to leaving the club and have no intention of having your daughter play there again...ever. Also, try to remember the LI soccer community is smaller than you think and you never know who will end up where and boy these people can really be vindictive!

Have you considered sending a detailed email to Nir and CC-Ing Moussa and Glenn? It might be a good way to go, that way you know that all 3 are looped in. Also, try to keep emotions at a minimum unless you're describing the negative effect it's having on the kids-you don't want to look like just another ranting parent.

When children are involved and the adult in charge is doing things that are inappropriate you may have no choice but to speak to their superiors. Susa or any other club allowing this sort of behavior will continue to have big issues with turnover. Coaches who are known to sabotage a child or families for personal reasons will have short tenures. I don’t know all that occurred with these parents or their kids but if what is being written here it would appear the numbers of those that left tell you there is an issue with this coach. No one should support children being called names and all this other stuff being mentioned. Who cares how small the soccer community is. Parents need to protect their kids from people like this. Parents also can be very vindictive and if he did some of this to my children I would make sure his bosses knew about it and if not corrected leave. Some parents I know of would do a lot more to this so called coach. Would you allow your child’s teacher to embarrass and hurt them in front of their classmates without going to the principle to report the incident? Some people’s concerns and priorities are out of line.

Comment

So your suggestion if your child is in the above situation with their coach is to send an email to the coach and whoever else? A coach that behaves as outlined above is not a reasonable person that can be rationalized with. This is why there is a chain of command and when children are involved you use it. Its not as if you are reporting bad customer service at your local car dealer. I agree with the other post, who cares if they think you're ranting or this or that. Your number 1 job here is to protect your child and make sure they are enjoying sports. If those in charge don't act then you leave. This is soccer nothing more. Again who cares how the truth comes out. Protecting your kids and their teammates should be everyone's job!!!

Comment

When children are involved and the adult in charge is doing things that are inappropriate you may have no choice but to speak to their superiors. Susa or any other club allowing this sort of behavior will continue to have big issues with turnover. Coaches who are known to sabotage a child or families for personal reasons will have short tenures. I don’t know all that occurred with these parents or their kids but if what is being written here it would appear the numbers of those that left tell you there is an issue with this coach. No one should support children being called names and all this other stuff being mentioned. Who cares how small the soccer community is. Parents need to protect their kids from people like this. Parents also can be very vindictive and if he did some of this to my children I would make sure his bosses knew about it and if not corrected leave. Some parents I know of would do a lot more to this so called coach. Would you allow your child’s teacher to embarrass and hurt them in front of their classmates without going to the principle to report the incident? Some people’s concerns and priorities are out of line.
                          I don't think you understood my post. I suggested that OP address the coach AND superiors, simultaneously in the same email correspondence, that's all. And yes, that is exactly how I would handle my child being mistreated by a teacher at school. I like a paper trail that clearly states the circumstances in black and white for all to see. I'm not sure how that's out of line.

Comment

I don't think you understood my post. I suggested that OP address the coach AND superiors, simultaneously in the same email correspondence, that's all. And yes, that is exactly how I would handle my child being mistreated by a teacher at school. I like a paper trail that clearly states the circumstances in black and white for all to see. I'm not sure how that's out of line.
                            As you noted your children have moved on from youth sports and you need to consider things have changed. My advise is no way I would try and correct anything with Sveri directly or though his superiors. Guy is a pathological liar and will spin and spin things as it’s the parents being this or that. Not a person to take any responsibility and these people should consider another club if they haven’t moved on or a different team at Susa. Not worth trying to convince people what this guy really is to people who have their ears closed.

Your praise for this guy is noted and at one time we felt he was all he claims to be. Then over time he is revealed. Never seen someone play parents against each other the way this guy does. Training he gets a D. Being a good role model F. Also your advise about putting crap in writing would be what most should do but something bigger is going on with this coach and the owners and they need to not be the ones to try and fix Susa’s problem as Susadoes not believe he is a problem. So glad our daughter doesn’t have this guy any longer.

Comment

As you noted your children have moved on from youth sports and you need to consider things have changed. My advise is no way I would try and correct anything with Sveri directly or though his superiors. Guy is a pathological liar and will spin and spin things as it’s the parents being this or that. Not a person to take any responsibility and these people should consider another club if they haven’t moved on or a different team at Susa. Not worth trying to convince people what this guy really is to people who have their ears closed.

Your praise for this guy is noted and at one time we felt he was all he claims to be. Then over time he is revealed. Never seen someone play parents against each other the way this guy does. Training he gets a D. Being a good role model F. Also your advise about putting crap in writing would be what most should do but something bigger is going on with this coach and the owners and they need to not be the ones to try and fix Susa’s problem as Susadoes not believe he is a problem. So glad our daughter doesn’t have this guy any longer.

This is very common in youth soccer.
                              Pathological liars grow on trees!!!
                              Bad trainers are everywhere!!!
                              This is part of navigating youth soccer that parents need to learn.
                              Stay at practice. Listen to what the trainers saying.
                              And always believe your kids !!!!

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X