X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logos have no vision

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New logo means new uniform. I'm guessing can just purchase practice T-shirts and tops. I actually like 2 of the logos.
    The logos all look bad and show that the board has no vision as to where the club is going and what the logo represents.

One is the VSI logo with a ball in the center. LOL

The other two are really the same logo in different shapes. Club is really going down hill.

New web site is better than the previous one from the west, but much worse than the one that was being built for the east. I am sure this was another BOD move...

Comment

The logos all look bad and show that the board has no vision as to where the club is going and what the logo represents.

One is the VSI logo with a ball in the center. LOL

The other two are really the same logo in different shapes. Club is really going down hill.

New web site is better than the previous one from the west, but much worse than the one that was being built for the east. I am sure this was another BOD move...
      I agree that Option one is the old logo with a ball over it and basically blows. The other two logos are nice. I am sure the website needed to be merged because its one club now. Both the East and the West websites sucked before.

Comment

I agree that Option one is the old logo with a ball over it and basically blows. The other two logos are nice. I am sure the website needed to be merged because its one club now. Both the East and the West websites sucked before.
        The east website was run by demoshpere and was user freindly and much more professional looking. The old west website was horrible and this new website is run by a board members 8 year old kid.

Disagree that because of logo change and a website the club is going downhill.

Comment

The east website was run by demoshpere and was user freindly and much more professional looking. The old west website was horrible and this new website is run by a board members 8 year old kid.

Disagree that because of logo change and a website the club is going downhill.
          I agree, the logo and the website are not the cause of the club going downhill. It's the coaching and leadership that have ruined the club. No organization, coaching is useless, the entire ECNL staff is clueless. Most couldn't get a real job, so here they are taking our $ and calling it coaching, development, top competition. I call it stealing, lying, and losing.

Comment

I agree, the logo and the website are not the cause of the club going downhill. It's the coaching and leadership that have ruined the club. No organization, coaching is useless, the entire ECNL staff is clueless. Most couldn't get a real job, so here they are taking our $ and calling it coaching, development, top competition. I call it stealing, lying, and losing.
            Hmm the club had great results at Sanford. Your opinion seems baseless.

Comment

Hmm the club had great results at Sanford. Your opinion seems baseless.
              Oh dear God, not the Sanford parent again. Yes, you won a few games at Sanford. Those few games clearly depict the OVERALL downward spiral of this club, right? Get real...

Comment

here we go again. Once again, the club is overall performing better this year in ECNL then they did last year. 3rd in OVERALL club standings and 1st in Inter-conference showcase play. I know you just hate that because you obviously are wishing for failure but alas…you have to wait at least one more year. BTW more 2015 college commits are starting to roll in!

2015 Class:
                Auburn
                Florida Gulf Coast
                FAU
                UCF

Comment

Grasping at straws and drowning quickly, your parking lot coffee club is getting smaller and smaller as the girls keep performing. All you have left is a logo and a website? That seems like a great rallying cry in the parking lot "My Kid ( who sits on the bench anyway) will NOT be here next year to play with a logo like that "

I said it 100 pages ago you keyboard bench warmers... Move your asses along to make room for the real players, your kids just dont cut it and now you really are a laughing stock !

Comment

Grasping at straws and drowning quickly, your parking lot coffee club is getting smaller and smaller as the girls keep performing. All you have left is a logo and a website? That seems like a great rallying cry in the parking lot "My Kid ( who sits on the bench anyway) will NOT be here next year to play with a logo like that "

I said it 100 pages ago you keyboard bench warmers... Move your asses along to make room for the real players, your kids just dont cut it and now you really are a laughing stock !
                    whats the saying about a nail and a head? Somthing like you hit the nail! LOL

Comment

whats the saying about a nail and a head? Somthing like you hit the nail! LOL
                      nice response to your own post Big Daddy. Your club has been taken over and you are concerned about it.

Comment

Taking credit for them?

here we go again. Once again, the club is overall performing better this year in ECNL then they did last year. 3rd in OVERALL club standings and 1st in Inter-conference showcase play. I know you just hate that because you obviously are wishing for failure but alas…you have to wait at least one more year. BTW more 2015 college commits are starting to roll in!

2015 Class:
                        Auburn
                        Florida Gulf Coast
                        FAU
                        UCF
                        Do you not think West Pasco/East Lake should get the credit for these girls hard work? WFF did nothing to develop these girls! Try DV and the old East Lake crew that is long gone. Start talking when the U12 and U13G enter college and then you can take credit for something.

Comment

Do you not think West Pasco/East Lake should get the credit for these girls hard work? WFF did nothing to develop these girls! Try DV and the old East Lake crew that is long gone. Start talking when the U12 and U13G enter college and then you can take credit for something.
                          Only 1 of these commits ever played at the East Lake facility -- 2 from Brandon area. DV just happenned to be in the right place at the right time, a convenient meeting point for some of the best players. That team excelled only when the 2 big guns from the East side joined for U17. All of the girls prefer the new coaching staff.

Comment

Only 1 of these commits ever played at the East Lake facility -- 2 from Brandon area. DV just happenned to be in the right place at the right time, a convenient meeting point for some of the best players. That team excelled only when the 2 big guns from the East side joined for U17. All of the girls prefer the new coaching staff.
                            And let's remember that your so-called two "big guns" never won anything prior to joining the original "guns" that already played for DV. DV's team had already won two State Cups, R3PL-E and RPL, and were ranked as high as 6th in the nation prior to their joining the team. Definitely a welcome compliment to an already good team but let's keep it real.

Comment

And let's remember that your so-called two "big guns" never won anything prior to joining the original "guns" that already played for DV. DV's team had already won two State Cups, R3PL-E and RPL, and were ranked as high as 6th in the nation prior to their joining the team. Definitely a welcome compliment to an already good team but let's keep it real.
                              And lets not forget that those commits are the CURRENT U17 team and NOT DVs U18 team. Current U17 Commits are

1) Florida Gulf Coast
                              2) Auburn
                              3) FAU
                              4) UCF
                              5) Vanderbilt

Its just the start and we are ONE club and its WFF!

Comment

Once again....

And lets not forget that those commits are the CURRENT U17 team and NOT DVs U18 team. Current U17 Commits are

1) Florida Gulf Coast
                                2) Auburn
                                3) FAU
                                4) UCF
                                5) Vanderbilt

Its just the start and we are ONE club and its WFF!
                                Is it VSI WFF or just WFF?

U17G
                                Thanks BW and East Lake for the U17G team and Lakeland.

U16G
                                You are taking credit for something that you never developed. Can you say Oldsmar and a friendly thank you to VI?

Now, I will give Brandon credit for the U15G. Let's see where they end up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X