what's going on at WFF Brandon BAYSL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is TBU even brought up on this thread? The club is terrible, and its irrelevant!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What were they looking for? Where they lost?
      Is the hatred towards the club that profound that you can't see the quality of players that are on the ECNL teams? I'm amazed how the jealousy blinds all you individuals to thinking that WFF doesn't have talent at their club because your daughter doesn't play there.

Good Luck WFF!

Comment

There is talent everywhere, but @ wff, there aren't any coaches to bring it to forefront. As Brandon moves back to d2 status, you will see the slaughtering of all teams become more visible. I would think region cup and state cup results will be the final straw. Younger teams, look out for the doc forgetting to register your teams for state and region cup.

Comment

What were they looking for? Where they lost?
          I believe they and others had been staying over at IMG just prior

Comment

There is talent everywhere, but @ wff, there aren't any coaches to bring it to forefront. As Brandon moves back to d2 status, you will see the slaughtering of all teams become more visible. I would think region cup and state cup results will be the final straw. Younger teams, look out for the doc forgetting to register your teams for state and region cup.
            will WFF, either ecnl or NPL teams be playing in SC?

Comment

ECNL teams will not be playing SC. I think only the U18s are playing SC. I believe the ECNL teams will be playing Florida Cup. I think you do not really have a grasp on the quality of the ECNL teams. Our Boys NPL teams are doing very well too. Nobody cares about Region cup or 8v8 soccer. What we care about is the finished product after all the years of development.

Comment

ECNL teams will not be playing SC. I think only the U18s are playing SC. I believe the ECNL teams will be playing Florida Cup. I think you do not really have a grasp on the quality of the ECNL teams. Our Boys NPL teams are doing very well too. Nobody cares about Region cup or 8v8 soccer. What we care about is the finished product after all the years of development.
                It's not this years ECNL coaches that developed these players and teams. If your looking at the development over the years put the credit where credit is due. The new coaches were fortunate enough to have collected talent from past and other coaches. The new coaches are not taking players that need to be developed they are working with the best of the best from the history these players bring with them.

Comment

It's not this years ECNL coaches that developed these players and teams. If your looking at the development over the years put the credit where credit is due. The new coaches were fortunate enough to have collected talent from past and other coaches. The new coaches are not taking players that need to be developed they are working with the best of the best from the history these players bring with them.
                  I dont disagree with that. Actually, this is really how it should be viewed. They do further develop the players but yes agree. To me, its not about a club even though I am at WFF. It really should be about the best girls playing on these teams and that is what is happening at WFF. Players that tryout and belong are accepted into the teams to make the best teams. There are players that have been developed from the beginning at WFF but there are also other players developed elsewhere that come to play. That is the way it SHOULD BE

Comment

Florida Cup? Why not state cup? I know, don't want to be embarrassed by losing to in-state competition. It's okay to play, we already know not to expect much. By the way.... real boys in here in America play football.

Comment

Florida Cup? Why not state cup? I know, don't want to be embarrassed by losing to in-state competition. It's okay to play, we already know not to expect much. By the way.... real boys in here in America play football.

Comment

You are an idiot. The ECNL schedule conflicts with SC. Stick to your meaningless leagues.

Comment

Teams at Brandon, please don't enter state cup!! Losing first found is getting old!

Comment

Teams at Brandon, please don't enter state cup!! Losing first found is getting old!
                            Keep bashing but those ECNL players will all get recruited and play infront of hundreds of college coaches and national team scouts while you are on ****ty fields with no exposure but at least you are playing state cup and can claim how great you are. It's sad you have no idea and I feel sorry for your daughter that they are missing out

Comment

Keep bashing but those ECNL players will all get recruited and play infront of hundreds of college coaches and national team scouts while you are on ****ty fields with no exposure but at least you are playing state cup and can claim how great you are. It's sad you have no idea and I feel sorry for your daughter that they are missing out
                              Agreed. I call it ignorance. They have no clue about the ECNL. They have no clue that once you play in this league it's all about the conference games, showcases, playoffs, and Nationals on the team level and about PDP & iD2 on the individual level. They have no clue that US Soccer Federation coaches are at all events and that team records don't affect their interpretation of the athlete. No need to explain to them because they DO NOT WANT to understand. They are bitter, waiting for the great HM to bring ECNL to FKK (cough cough) or whatever the situation is. For those that don't have ECNL, if you are within driving distance, shame on you. For those that are not, do your thing but bashing won't keep the college scouts and Federation coaches from looking at our girls REGARDLESS of team record. Let them bash. What this is not is about State Cup. That USYSA event is irrelevant. Trend has changed, don't get left behind

Comment

This is so true! They just don't get it. It will be much more clear each February when we post our college recruitment lists. Year in and year out it will be the same thing and they won't be able to understand how their kids don't get recruited to play college. My daughter would love to play state cup but she wants to play for a college more. Plus, Any team in the state of Florida that is any good will be invited to Florida Cup. We will play the good Florida teams then.
                                Funny how some folks just don't have a clue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X