Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are joking right? Best in the world? you have no frame of reference to make that claim. why dont you wait to see what happens in College first.
    So she is better than the other GK on the 01 NT from CA who already has over 14 caps?

Comment

So she is better than the other GK on the 01 NT from CA who already has over 14 caps?
      Yes, 100%.

Comment

Yes, 100%.
        Agreed.
        -Mark Carr

Comment

Sorry, you’re right, I should stop commenting, Frank will get mad.
          Frank the guy who works in the concession stand? I love him!

Comment

Frank the guy who works in the concession stand? I love him!
            Me too!!!! He's the reason we are staying in Orangeburg. Those chocolate chip cookies are unreal

Comment

Me too!!!! He's the reason we are staying in Orangeburg. Those chocolate chip cookies are unreal
              And such fresh coffee!

Comment

And that is to leave out the political BS that plays such a huge part in selectin for NT camps and ultimately making those teams. Many, many kids never get invited who should while some of the ones who do are there based on connections or their club's influence.
                or familiarity with a system. the current system is complicated in terms of offensive pressing. In fact, over complicated. Some kids never get a second chance to learn it.

Comment

i never made that claim. I said its premature to call any of these kids best in the world when you have not seen the competition. Where do you think she will rank in College? No guarantee she is any better than 3rd string at PSU

Comment

i never made that claim. I said its premature to call any of these kids best in the world when you have not seen the competition. Where do you think she will rank in College? No guarantee she is any better than 3rd string at PSU
                    They don't give money to 3rd string keepers.

Comment

they will if the want to. Do you think the other 2 didnt get money?

Starter- Rising Senior
                      Big Ten All-Tournament Team…Academic All-Big Ten…Started all 25 matches, and played all but 85:38, in net for the Nittany Lions…Posted a record of 18-6-1…Finished the year with 69 saves, a goals-against average of 0.53, a save percentage of .841, 13 goals allowed, 10 solo shutouts and four combined shutouts…Posted a career-high eight saves in a 0-0 draw against Minnesota in the Big Ten Tournament Championship match…Her 10 solo shutouts are tied for fourth in program history in a season…Her goals-against average of 0.53 in 2018 is the fourth-best performance in program history in a season…Dennis and the Nittany Lion defense posted 14 shutouts and allowed just 13 goals…In the Penn State record books, the 14 shutouts are tied for fourth all-time (2011) and Penn State’s goals-against average of 0.51 is tied for third all-time (2015).

Rising Soph

A member of the United States Women’s National Team at the U-14, U-16, U-17, and U-18 levels...Took part in a training camp with the U.S. U-18 WNT in February 2018.

May beat them out, but by no means a given. Tbh, dont think you have a clue how competitive it is at a top 20 soccer school. Reputation counts for zero.

Comment

She is having surgery on her shoulder and will be red shirted freshman year. Don't you guys know anything.

Comment

She is having surgery on her shoulder and will be red shirted freshman year. Don't you guys know anything.
                          Both shoulders, and Lasic because she is blind as a bat, and I heard she is being deported...

Comment

they will if the want to. Do you think the other 2 didnt get money?

Starter- Rising Senior
                            Big Ten All-Tournament Team…Academic All-Big Ten…Started all 25 matches, and played all but 85:38, in net for the Nittany Lions…Posted a record of 18-6-1…Finished the year with 69 saves, a goals-against average of 0.53, a save percentage of .841, 13 goals allowed, 10 solo shutouts and four combined shutouts…Posted a career-high eight saves in a 0-0 draw against Minnesota in the Big Ten Tournament Championship match…Her 10 solo shutouts are tied for fourth in program history in a season…Her goals-against average of 0.53 in 2018 is the fourth-best performance in program history in a season…Dennis and the Nittany Lion defense posted 14 shutouts and allowed just 13 goals…In the Penn State record books, the 14 shutouts are tied for fourth all-time (2011) and Penn State’s goals-against average of 0.51 is tied for third all-time (2015).

Rising Soph

A member of the United States Women’s National Team at the U-14, U-16, U-17, and U-18 levels...Took part in a training camp with the U.S. U-18 WNT in February 2018.

May beat them out, but by no means a given. Tbh, dont think you have a clue how competitive it is at a top 20 soccer school. Reputation counts for zero.
                            Being a GK is a completely different animal than a field player. You're either the starter or you're not. No black and white. Here's a classic example of a GK (whose dad is infamous on the MA board) NT player, everything you could imagine, hardly played at all her freshmen year artly because of NT duties but also because they had a great senior GK. http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...&Q_SEASON=2018

Comment

Both shoulders, and Lasic because she is blind as a bat, and I heard she is being deported...
                              No she’s having surgery this spring and Penn State has already decided to Red Shirt her. The next year she will step in as the starting goalie if all goes right. And she’s a US citizen now so....

Comment

No she’s having surgery this spring and Penn State has already decided to Red Shirt her. The next year she will step in as the starting goalie if all goes right. And she’s a US citizen now so....
                                How would you possibly know that, about the surgery????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X