X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    President of what exactly?
    OF THE USA of course !!!!!! he's prob. a democrat anyway.

Comment

WOW! Do you hear yourself? You better get help for that anger before it eats you up.

Over here at KK, all is going very well and we are happy!
      I beg to differ... if everyone is SOOO happy there on the Atletico teams, why are they showing up to other teams' practices? There's something missing there. (Or should I say someONE missing there. Maybe if there are agreements in place like the trainer of a team, said trainer should actually train that team. Not Larry, Moe or Curly. Just my idea mom.

Comment

I beg to differ... if everyone is SOOO happy there on the Atletico teams, why are they showing up to other teams' practices? There's something missing there. (Or should I say someONE missing there. Maybe if there are agreements in place like the trainer of a team, said trainer should actually train that team. Not Larry, Moe or Curly. Just my idea mom.
        You're lying.

Comment

You are a little weasel! You know who you are.

Comment

You are a little weasel! You know who you are.

All you people talking smack about someone else's kid just to make yourself look good to KK, newsflash, your child is not important. You can give him all the 411 you want, it will not get your kid better training or more playing time.

Comment

All you people talking smack about someone else's kid just to make yourself look good to KK, newsflash, your child is not important. You can give him all the 411 you want, it will not get your kid better training or more playing time.
              Who cares?? Seriously, worry about your own kid and not someone else's. Let the club slowly go away. It is what the owner wants.

Comment

Leo for president !
                Leo is the F#%king man! Love that man!

Comment

Actually KK is one of the least honorable people out there. He should just man up and tell families the truth instead of lying just to make a few extra bucks. He knows very little outside of his bubble and anyone who trusts or buys into his BS, knows even less. Sad, really...
                  Well for some, their experience certainly warrants this. Maybe for others they are happy and love the guy. Who cares. Every trainer/club has people who love them and some who hate them.

Shocker!

Comment

Well for some, their experience certainly warrants this. Maybe for others they are happy and love the guy. Who cares. Every trainer/club has people who love them and some who hate them.

Shocker!
                    Who gives a crap. Atletico is over. Keeping your kid there is fine, just stop walking around like Atletico means something anymore. You are a run of the mill club. If your kid is happy, good for you. If your kid has a desire to be playing at a higher level then you have to leave the club. If you are offended by this, too bad. Reality is reality.

Atletico is only different than a Stony Brook only because it is an independent for profit organization. Stony Brook will actually provide a better path at the older ages.

Looking forward to the venomous responses.

Comment

Who gives a crap. Atletico is over. Keeping your kid there is fine, just stop walking around like Atletico means something anymore. You are a run of the mill club. If your kid is happy, good for you. If your kid has a desire to be playing at a higher level then you have to leave the club. If you are offended by this, too bad. Reality is reality.

Atletico is only different than a Stony Brook only because it is an independent for profit organization. Stony Brook will actually provide a better path at the older ages.

Looking forward to the venomous responses.
                      #Mynutshurt

Comment

Leo is the F#%king man! Love that man!
                        He definitely is... he holds that place together. I heard they took admins away from the teams, I guess with so little left they can now run everything through the office.

Comment

He definitely is... he holds that place together. I heard they took admins away from the teams, I guess with so little left they can now run everything through the office.
                          Fakenews

Comment

Fakenews
                            Not fake news. All the admins were removed until Uncle Leo screwed up a tournament schedule. After that screw up the admins returned.

Comment

Not fake news. All the admins were removed until Uncle Leo screwed up a tournament schedule. After that screw up the admins returned.
                              So your statement was incorrect and you corrected it. Thank you.

Comment

So your statement was incorrect and you corrected it. Thank you.
                                Not sure what this means, but I didnt post the original on the admins. Nice try #punchdrunkonKK #kkwalksonwater #kksquatter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X