X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is true

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was thinking of having my kid join the Thorns Academy so wasn’t sure if that’s east or west side. Heard they need help. What if the kid hasn’t played much soccer? Is that a deal breaker? I tried to tell her how offsides works but she is either playing dumb or is actually dumb like her father. Either way if she can go national team and thorns pro team that would win me some social media material. Not much else to brag about so trying to hit this now.
    Ha, this should go in to the post hall of fame. Nice job.

Comment

Ha, this should go in to the post hall of fame. Nice job.
      medallion mileage member for sure

Comment

I was thinking of having my kid join the Thorns Academy so wasn’t sure if that’s east or west side. Heard they need help. What if the kid hasn’t played much soccer? Is that a deal breaker? I tried to tell her how offsides works but she is either playing dumb or is actually dumb like her father. Either way if she can go national team and thorns pro team that would win me some social media material. Not much else to brag about so trying to hit this now.

Fill out the registration forms and gather your tryout fee, preferably in cash small bills.

Have fun. Be sure to check the box next to "National Team" on the registration paperwork.

Comment

Do it. You won’t regret it.

Comment

ECNL its over

I think we are seeing the final days of the ECNL. What would be the need with the US Soccer DA in place.

Things change.

Comment

Why did Timbers dump Thorns on Westside?

All the best teams are leaving GDA for ECNL so maybe timbers saw writing on the wall?

Comment

All the best teams are leaving GDA for ECNL so maybe timbers saw writing on the wall?
                Newsflash

80 of the nation's most dominant clubs joined the Girls DA in 2017.

Nearly all of them ain't moving out of the DA to any USYS or US Club league anytime soon.

All the best clubs already migrated to the DA, if a handful or less move back to the youth level US Club or USYS leagues each year, guess what the DA has a waiting list of hundreds of clubs who want in.

Comment

GDA lost best teams to ECNL this year.

Comment

Nobody dumped anything on Westside. The administration and day to day management was off ported to a local club. That’s all. Nobody dumped anything. Get your facts straight.

Comment

DA retained nearly all of their best clubs between 2017-18 & 2018-19.

Numbers don't lie.

US Club and USYS are 2nd tier to the DA, why is that so hard on you?

Comment

ECNL is still the gold standard.

Comment

DA to National Youth Camps

Look at all the girls being called into the youth national team camps - the majority are coming from GDA not ECNL. GDA isn't going anywhere - might not be a great product in Portland but nationally it is the top choice for YNT

Comment

Nobody dumped anything on Westside. The administration and day to day management was off ported to a local club. That’s all. Nobody dumped anything. Get your facts straight.
                            Off ported = conscious uncoupling?

Comment

ECNL is still the gold standard.
                              The best DA teams left for ECNL this year.

Comment

The best DA teams left for ECNL this year.
                                80 of the best Clubs left US Club (ecnl) & USYS for the DA in 2017.

In 2018-19 nearly every club that left for the DA in 2017 stayed in the DA.

The more you know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X