Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing in a weak conference.

00-99 are in 5th place out of 10.

01-02 are in 7th place out of 10.

9 and 10th place are occupied by Burlingame and PSV for both age groups.

For 16/17s, Burlingame is 75 goals allowed and 0 finished. PSV is 88 goals allowed and 10 finished.

Similar for 18/19s...
    wrong, 3rd and 4th , in the playoffs

Comment

Gresham? That's awful.

Hopefully this doesn't happen.
      Maybe they can turn the program around.

Comment

wrong, 3rd and 4th , in the playoffs
        You should check out the conference standings

Comment

You should check out the conference standings
          99/00 are third out of 10
          01/02 are fifth out of 10

Comment

Hahah let's be honest here.

You know full and well the girls DA is a joke. You don't get to play a soft schedule then say you are the best simply by avoiding everyone.

Comment

For 16/17s, Burlingame is 75 goals allowed and 0 finished. PSV is 88 goals allowed and 10 finished.

Similar for 18/19s...
              Stop with the facts already. I'd rather listen to bs us soccer propaganda and lie to myself

Comment

I guess it depends on which part of the DA website you are looking:

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...AwMDg4MQ==&v=3

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...AwMDg4Mw==&v=3

On yours it show 3rd place, but they are not 3rd place in points. The other teams with more points have played more games.

Will be interesting to see if they will beat California Thorns next weekend.

Comment

Similar for 18/19s...
                  Someone just pull the plug on those poor teams. It can’t be fun.

Comment

Someone just pull the plug on those poor teams. It can’t be fun.
                    If you are giving up 8-10 goals per game that has to be really hard to watch. What do the poor kids think about it?

Comment

If you are giving up 8-10 goals per game that has to be really hard to watch. What do the poor kids think about it?
                      Someone needs to be at the bottom. If you got rid of these clubs then the Thorns would just take their place.

Comment

Someone needs to be at the bottom. If you got rid of these clubs then the Thorns would just take their place.
                        And look at the top. You think Crossfire Premier isnt regretting their decision moving away from ECNL? They got way closer competition in ECNL. They don't offer travel incentives like Thorns do. If i was at that club, I'd be begging them to move back over. The league is a joke and Thorns is exposing just how bad Oregon girls soccer is.

Comment

And look at the top. You think Crossfire Premier isnt regretting their decision moving away from ECNL? They got way closer competition in ECNL. They don't offer travel incentives like Thorns do. If i was at that club, I'd be begging them to move back over. The league is a joke and Thorns is exposing just how bad Oregon girls soccer is.
                          Is that why Seattle United pulled out of GDA?

Comment

I am sure they are all really sad about not playing quality teams such as Crossfire Oregon, FC Portland, Nova, Utah Avalanche, etc...

Comment

Burlingame and PSV union have conceded over 400 goals. Everybody can’t wait to take them out behind the wood shed and knock the sense outta them.

It’s really fun to pound teams with 8-12 goals. You can’t blame the kids.

Comment

Burlingame and PSV union have conceded over 400 goals. Everybody can’t wait to take them out behind the wood shed and knock the sense outta them.

It’s really fun to pound teams with 8-12 goals. You can’t blame the kids.
                                Considering the average restart time after a goal is 2-3 minute, that’s about 30 mins of standing around watching the other team celebrate per game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X