Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormy.

Oh, and he didn't ask his spanish speaking made during afternoon tea what country she is from

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      W T F does US oil production have to do with Trump lying about his Russian ties? Zippo. Stay focused con.
      Because if Trump is an " agent" as you suggest, why would he be putting the economic squeeze on them ? The trouble with you is that you are fixated on the small screen that CNN and MSNBC project to you.

You do check with your Propaganda machines frequently, right ?

Comment

Because if Trump is an " agent" as you suggest, why would he be putting the economic squeeze on them ? The trouble with you is that you are fixated on the small screen that CNN and MSNBC project to you.

You do check with your Propaganda machines frequently, right ?
        Open up and say “aaah” con ....you are about to be served ...

You claim Giuliani said a contract or agreement was NOT signed , giving you wiggle room to claim Rudy knew all along that a “letter of intent “ was signed.

But ....this ....

"It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it," Giuliani told Bash.
        How did that ^^^^ feel con? I used Rudy’s own words to once again reveal you as a cheap, stupid, gutter liar !

Have a nice afternoon! Happy holidays !

Comment

Open up and say “aaah” con ....you are about to be served ...

You claim Giuliani said a contract or agreement was NOT signed , giving you wiggle room to claim Rudy knew all along that a “letter of intent “ was signed.

But ....this ....

How did that ^^^^ feel con? I used Rudy’s own words to once again reveal you as a cheap, stupid, gutter liar !

Have a nice afternoon! Happy holidays !
          So Rudy already stayed it was a “letter of intent “ prior to our local stupid con claiming otherwise

Take a bow Bore-us ...you are outpacing the Trump / Giuliani lie machine ...,

Tee hee
          Bwa ha ha
          😂😂😂😂😂
          😊🍿🍿🍿🍿
          🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Comment

Stormy.

Oh, and he didn't ask his spanish speaking made during afternoon tea what country she is from
            ^^^^^^ the guy who criticizes everyone’s typos just spelled “maid” incorrectly

Just sayin’. Probably an auto correct but I wish the dumb f*** would learn the same
            Courtesy I’m showing him ....

Little hope for the gutter cons though ....

I’ll bet his Spanish speaking “made” might know how to spell this correctly .....

Comment

W T F does US oil production have to do with Trump lying about his Russian ties? Zippo. Stay focused con.
              Amazing that way aren’t they ?

Comment

Just sayin’. Probably an auto correct but I wish the dumb f*** would learn the same

I’ll bet his Spanish speaking “made” might know how to spell this correctly .....
                Perhaps the con would like to apologize for constantly being shrill about things he really can’t pull together himself ?

Nah ...self-awareness is a real reach for some cons

Comment

(littered with grammatical errors)

Comment

I know how to spell “maid” con ....

You really don’t get it do you ....gonna double down aren’t you ....

Ok I’ll play ....you published anywhere ? Every deal with an “editor.”

Don’t bother answering ....I’m making fun of you for the pleasure of other readers but I don’t want to waste any bandwidth with you on anything but the CRIMINAL you welcomed to our people’s house

Are you a gutter traitor too? Not in the strict legal sense but you seem to love trump and Russia more than the fine country you supposedly live in.

Comment

Republican Senators lining up to call trumps decision on Syria a “colossal mistake.”

Good luck cons!

Comment

I know how to spell “maid” con ....

You really don’t get it do you ....gonna double down aren’t you ....

Ok I’ll play ....you published anywhere ? Every deal with an “editor.”

Don’t bother answering ....I’m making fun of you for the pleasure of other readers but I don’t want to waste any bandwidth with you on anything but the CRIMINAL you welcomed to our people’s house

Are you a gutter traitor too? Not in the strict legal sense but you seem to love trump and Russia more than the fine country you supposedly live in.
                        Actually, yes, I have been published. Any editor worth their salt would chuckle at your attempts to make an issue of something so trivial.

It's not like I typed "Gundafalen" when I meant "Guatemala" or something like that....

But, back on point, Trump deserves flack for not accusing his MAID of being an illegal alien because of the language she spoke during their afternoon tea...

Comment

Why not just tell us howmit happened that you substituted “made” for “maid.”

Pray tell us ....it happened ...is your way of dealing with your own issues to just “ignore , deflect, and attack ?”

You are nothing but a gutter snipe

Comment

Actually, yes, I have been published. Any editor worth their salt would chuckle at your attempts to make an issue of something so trivial.

It's not like I typed "Gundafalen" when I meant "Guatemala" or something like that....

But, back on point, Trump deserves flack for not accusing his MAID of being an illegal alien because of the language she spoke during their afternoon tea...
                            But you pounce on every typo your political opponents make ?

Ok you’ve explained yourself for us . Thanks

Comment

^^^^ your typos are badder than mine

A real insight into the con mind ...small, challenged etc

Comment

Let me leave you Cons especially Bore us with this ....

After whining about the pay to play Clinton foundation, trumps charity shuttered for pay to play , self-dealing etc and govt seeks ban on trumps being on charity boards

🍳 on you Cons

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hits will
                                Keep coming Cons - enjoy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X