Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG I just check TBU's website. They don't have board meeting dates posted. I bet VSI WFF got to them to confuse us! RISE UP!!! I looked at their calendar too..NOPE VSI MUST HAVE HIDDEN TBU's board dates...MAKE THEM STOP!!! I'm going to check Braden River's page now. STAND BY PEOPLE!!!
    Rest easy! http://www.bradenriversoccer.org/BRSC_Board.html now you folks focused on board info have a club. I'll keep my focus on the soccer...good night.

Comment

Rest easy! http://www.bradenriversoccer.org/BRSC_Board.html now you folks focused on board info have a club. I'll keep my focus on the soccer...good night.
      Braden river blows lol

Comment

You have to search under ECNL there is a PDF on the WFF website. Will probably still have RB on it since him leaving is recent. All the ECNL BIO's for the prior staff is there.
        Why, don't they just list it under coach staff? Why have the link?

Comment

Written by the lame people in charge trying to make us all think only a couple are unhappy..... opinion.

barely anyone is happy...opinion

We all communicate well with each other ...opinion

the club just cannot communicate back....opinion

Opinion...everybody has one or in your case 4:) We don't care please be on your way!!!
          Actually all the above are facts and if you want to push that fact under the rug go right ahead. It does not change the truth that we are all talking about and are well aware of. Downplaying wont change the truth.

Comment

People are always welcome to leave...nobody keeping them here. The ball keeps on rolling. You wont see them leave. I know the tiny little FH and HDT have a vested interest in scrap players that cant cut it but the good players dont want to play at either where the coaching is horrendous. TBU wants WFF not to succeed because they have some crazy idea that they will get ECNL but never will LOL
            VSI won't succeed and it has nothing to do with TBU. It's becuase BL and baby boy and the other lame people involved will continue to have huge egos and treat everyone like crap with the leave if you don't like it motto....

Comment

I have instructed my daughter to stay away from all vsi parents. You people are nuts!

Comment

I have instructed my daughter to stay away from all vsi parents. You people are nuts!
                Hopefully there won't be many left!!!!

Comment

I don't understand why the restroom locations are not posted online, how will I know where they are. VSI WFF must not have restrooms cause I looked EVERYTHERE ONLINE AND CAN'T find it.

They must be hiding the restrooms to save toilet paper, VSI WFF is all about the $$.

Wake up parents! Demand to know where those restrooms are!!!
                  Speaking of restrooms, really gross at Brandon. Spend some money and rebuild the restroom on field 5, it is disgusting!

Comment

Hopefully there won't be many left!!!!
                    Said every club in FLA!!! We're staying...suck it!

Comment

VSI won't succeed and it has nothing to do with TBU. It's becuase BL and baby boy and the other lame people involved will continue to have huge egos and treat everyone like crap with the leave if you don't like it motto....
                      You must be new. I heard the same about Steve Pete and JC. The same about CR. Now BL. Get in line with this old tired crap. For some reason VSI WFF aka Brandon's next DOC will see the same silly garbage.

Comment

You must be new. I heard the same about Steve Pete and JC. The same about CR. Now BL. Get in line with this old tired crap. For some reason VSI WFF aka Brandon's next DOC will see the same silly garbage.
                        All these Board complaints come from frustrated parents who cannot influence coaches and players politically. I love it. I see it as a sign of a healthy club. The parents cannot get what they individually want. They can't coach, they can't buy or influence coaches that have been removed recently. They are desperate for influence to help their kids get playing time or preferred positions. I'm sure you hate BL, he's not about your kid, he's about the club and the soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          all these board complaints come from frustrated parents who cannot influence coaches and players politically. I love it. I see it as a sign of a healthy club. The parents cannot get what they individually want. They can't coach, they can't buy or influence coaches that have been removed recently. They are desperate for influence to help their kids get playing time or preferred positions. I'm sure you hate bl, he's not about your kid, he's about the club and the soccer.
                          AMEN! Parents of these players are ridiculous. How can they not see that their kid can't compete??? Are they that blind?

Comment

AMEN! Parents of these players are ridiculous. How can they not see that their kid can't compete??? Are they that blind?
                            Said the parent of player #22, that won't dress.

Comment

If you are relatively ok with the club you should try to open your eyes and get a clear view of how badly you are wasting your kids only childhood! Ask yourself if being a part of this ECNL program is worth everything it takes away from your daughters childhood and life? If the only thing you want her to have is a possible college schlorship that that's great. But keep in mind she can get that same possible schlorship playing elsewhere and balance her life and not sell her sole and her right to have an opionion.

Good luck
                              Thanks for the luck, I think. This is the same story that VSI tells the boys as to why they don't need to play academy and its dishonest. It's a personal decision to play in an elite league with more skilled players, I'm convinced my daughter will become....ah....better. Life is balance but as a family we decided to commit to the sport perhaps a little more than you're willing to. To each his/her own but don't compare ECNL to the others as equals (or close to it).

And please, don't put all VSI parents in the same pool as the Sergeant Stupid dad that's been posting here. Too many deployments; he's a fowl mouth uneducated loser. Perhaps your club doesn't have any, we obviously have a few.

Comment

Thanks for the luck, I think. This is the same story that VSI tells the boys as to why they don't need to play academy and its dishonest. It's a personal decision to play in an elite league with more skilled players, I'm convinced my daughter will become....ah....better. Life is balance but as a family we decided to commit to the sport perhaps a little more than you're willing to. To each his/her own but don't compare ECNL to the others as equals (or close to it).

And please, don't put all VSI parents in the same pool as the Sergeant Stupid dad that's been posting here. Too many deployments; he's a fowl mouth uneducated loser. Perhaps your club doesn't have any, we obviously have a few.
                                Fake. I know the story they tell the boys...but I'm a girl parent. Whatever. It's so tired. My son has been at Brandon for years. Boys leave every year for academy teams. You don't see the nutso comments you see here. I'd respect a foul mouthed real person compared to your sit on the fence apologetic crap. You appear fake and false. And please don't put me or the Sergeant in your formation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X