Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says who?

Does anyone know what country Bart’s son plays in now?
    Says Bart Nason, and Barca.

Comment

Ha! BOTN has a thread dedicated to Barca impresario, Mr. Bart Nason.
      No Bart Nason at Barca Academy. They had a presentation and introduced the whole staff and administration and he wasn’t part of it. They are really a professional organization and it’s been a great experience for my kid.

Comment

No Bart Nason at Barca Academy. They had a presentation and introduced the whole staff and administration and he wasn’t part of it. They are really a professional organization and it’s been a great experience for my kid.
        Check the Futsal administration staff......

Comment

Says who?

Does anyone know what country Bart’s son plays in now?
          Brett Nason plays for a second or third division Spanish club. He got inked back in 2017 around the same time Barca came here.

Comment

Brett Nason plays for a second or third division Spanish club. He got inked back in 2017 around the same time Barca came here.
            That was Aidrian Gaitan’s team who has no affiliation with Barça either. What kind of nut comes up with these conspiracy theories. I have a tin foil hat for your safety.

Comment

That was Aidrian Gaitan’s team who has no affiliation with Barça either. What kind of nut comes up with these conspiracy theories. I have a tin foil hat for your safety.
              You seem to know as much as me. Do you know about Bart Nason’s recruitment company for players wanting to play in Spain.

Comment

So Bart is friends with a dude who dates underage players at Oceanside. Wow.

Comment

So Bart is friends with a dude who dates underage players at Oceanside. Wow.
                  I don't care if he's friends with Charles Manson. As previously stated over, and over, and over again, he has nothing to do with Barca! So why do I care and why are we discussing him on a Barca thread?

Comment

I don't care if he's friends with Charles Manson. As previously stated over, and over, and over again, he has nothing to do with Barca! So why do I care and why are we discussing him on a Barca thread?
                    Bart Nason coached Keith D's kid. Keith D. is a baseball guy, Bart is his soccer mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      bart nason coached keith d's kid. Keith d. Is a baseball guy, bart is his soccer mentor.
                      i. Don"t. Care.

Comment

i. Don"t. Care.
                        I just want you to be informed when things go sour. Your welcome.

Comment

Ok thanks! Please tell me, for when things "go sour", which club you represent? Because of course things are going to "go sour", since the guy who is building the facility, and has absolutely no involvement whatsoever in the training/coaching of a single player knows a guy who some people don't like. You have truly enlightened us! So thank you for your acts of kindness. I would love to apologize to you in person for not listening to you sooner, and will also sign my kid up for your club to show my gratitude.

Comment

still waiting for things to go sour. yup. Still. Waiting. when is this happening btw? i don't have all day. i am busy.

Comment

Does anyone have any more photos?

Comment

Does anyone have any more photos?
                                no they don't

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X