Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would want to stay far away from Wellesley in the tournament.
    Needham and Wellesley are the top 2 teams in the South.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
      Well trolls are out in full force tonight, I'll just assume it's been the same person this whole time since you don't actually have a username and once again has to resort to name calling with no logical argument. Usually once per season I take the bait and got sucked in again. When will I ever learn. And just to let you know, if you don't agree with someone's views, they are automatically an idiot, despite not answering any of my questions. You have a good night sir/ma'am.
      Agreed. Kid was playing like a real *******. Could have broken a leg with the attempted stomp at the end.

Comment

Agreed. Kid was playing like a real *******. Could have broken a leg with the attempted stomp at the end.
        Don't answer your own posts Alex. Answer me this. Search the entire talking soccer website. Find me one other idiot that posted a video of a game to mock 1 high school player. Yes you are in a class by yourself. Or should I say classless.

Comment

Don't answer your own posts Alex. Answer me this. Search the entire talking soccer website. Find me one other idiot that posted a video of a game to mock 1 high school player. Yes you are in a class by yourself. Or should I say classless.
          Yawn.

Comment

Needham and Wellesley are the top 2 teams in the South.
            We'll see. I disagree but time will tell soon enough.

Comment

I felt it was important to make other teams aware, by chance they do run up against that team.

Comment

We'll see. I disagree but time will tell soon enough.
                Who do you think are the top teams?

Comment

Needham 1
                  Braintree 0

Weymouth 4
                  Milton 0

Durfee 3
                  Brockton 2

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
                    I felt it was important to make other teams aware, by chance they do run up against that team.
                    Sure, that's why I took you over 24 hours to post that lame alibi.

Comment

I'm glad you're on the internet, it keeps you off the roads and at least 500 feet away from any school.

Bye.

Comment

Results from today’s games

Couple of big games today

Weymouth 4
                        Milton 0

Needham 1
                        Braintree 0

Nauset 5
                        New Bedford 0

Natick vs Framingham (No results) rescheduled?

Wellesley 2
                        Newton North 0

Brockton 2
                        Durfee 3

Newton South 1
                        A-B 0

Comment

While I agree it was a lame excuse, I don’t have a problem with showing what a kid actually did on the field. Games are played in public, with all parties well aware of video coverage. I don’t think high school age is too young to own your actions—and see how others see you. Much of what was highlighted was unsportsmanlike, but nothing was unforgivable.

Comment

It’d be nice to see marshfield back in the tournament, I don’t think this is the year they can knock off a top seed though. I think they are a year or two away from being a challenger in the league and in the south. Truthfully the best thing marshfield could do is get out of their league and try to get into the Patriot league and actually play teams around them and closer to their level of play. It’s very doubtful but would be a good option and would cut down on them playing so many non league games.
                            Marshfield have improved as the season progressed. If they had their GK they’d be a match for most teams in the south. The freshman GK has done the best that he could but ultimately big mistakes have left them struggling to make post season.

Comment

Marshfield have improved as the season progressed. If they had their GK they’d be a match for most teams in the south. The freshman GK has done the best that he could but ultimately big mistakes have left them struggling to make post season.
                              I’m not sure they’d compete with the top teams in the south but they would be a middle of the pack team like BC High, Weymouth, and Hingham. Teams in the 6-10 seed range expected to win a game and then maybe upset a higher seed. Not sure I’d put them at a contender just because of their keeper.

Comment

Would like to see Newton South make it in, they could make things interesting.

They have a tie against Brookline and Needham. Beat Wayland. Beat Acton Boxboro twice.

Problem is:

They are 5-6-3 and close with games against, @ Lincoln-Sudbury and @ Newton North.

There were some games in the 1st half of the year, winnable games that didn't get taken care of, as a result they are in this position.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X