Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    United PDX got the 2-1 result In total domination mode.
    #19 for FC Portland couldn’t do a thing.
    FC? Any comments?

Comment

Is that all we are going to hear? That was obviously an XFire version of events. WashT? Does that actually sound right?
      What more is there to hear about a 3-nil shutout?

Comment

Golden Boot Race

Miguel Lopez 6 Westside
        Gavin Ripley 5 Crossfire
        Antuan Peterson 5 FCP
        Muhammed Sanneh 4 WashT
        Zac Levin 3 Crossfire
        Kenechi Nnoli 3 Westside
        Drew Pederson 3 Crossfire
        Aidan Brouddus 3 Crossfire
        Hector Martinez Morales 3 Westside
        Richard Anderson 3 Crossfire
        Lucas Witthauer 2 WashT
        Brandon Martinez Ventura 2 Capital
        Ryan Sanchez 2 FCP
        Aldair Barocio 2 Capital
        Ian Kenyon 2 UPDX
        Angel Jareth Solis 2 Capital
        Axel De La Torre 2 UPDX
        Jonathan Gaspar Perez 2 UPDX
        Alexander Harris 1 WashT
        David Arbuto Martinez 1 Westside
        Brian Johnson 1 Westside
        Nathan Olszewski 1 UPDX
        Henry Dennis Nahl 1 Westside
        Andrew Zohner 1 Capital
        Farzaan Wadiwalla 1 FCP
        Samuel Dreyer 1 Capital
        Tristan Olvera 1 Capital
        Carter Gorczyca 1 WashT
        Alexander Chen 1 UPDX
        Riley Beillard 1 Crossfire
        Owen Swartout 1 Crossfire
        Ryan Sliva 1 FCP
        Ethan Voves 1 WashT
        Taka Nakano 1 FCP

Comment

I don't know...stuff?

Comment

The site is dead. I find it interesting that this thread is so quiet now. You certainly never hear a peep from FC fan. I wonder why that is? Maybe all the snack being said last year was the result of one Dad/Mom? Washington/Crossfire, same deal...both super quiet unless their teams are called out. Salem? Westside? UPDX? I need some chat! I am an Eastside parent, or former DA parent who no longer gets to be in on the drama. What happened to you people?

Comment

The site is dead. I find it interesting that this thread is so quiet now. You certainly never hear a peep from FC fan. I wonder why that is? Maybe all the snack being said last year was the result of one Dad/Mom? Washington/Crossfire, same deal...both super quiet unless their teams are called out. Salem? Westside? UPDX? I need some chat! I am an Eastside parent, or former DA parent who no longer gets to be in on the drama. What happened to you people?
              All the toxic Westside parents left a while ago.

One wonders if some toxic FC parents are also no longer there, though I won't speculate who.

WashT had some loudmouths, but without SJ and TM, that team isn't very good this year.

Crossfire parents still talk smack, but they seem to consider themselves above the rest of the Oregon DA.

There's a TA honk here who likes to talk smack--probably a WT, FC, or ADF parent a couple years ago.

ADF, which a couple years ago had a few notorious sideline cancers, remains stuck in OYSA (where they receive regular ass-whoopings at the hand of Bend, Eugene, 4H, and the Crows) and has lost much of the talent that won them State Cup in '16 and got them second in '17.

UPDX has some smack-talkers in the younger age groups, but their 05 team is mostly the old BSC team, which was never ill-behaved.

Other than some ridiculous praise for AJS last year (which I suspect was trolling, not actual cheerleading from the CFC sideline), you don't see many Capital honks here.

But I expect the main issue is--a lot of the sound and fury was from the hypercompetitive parents of the top ODP kids, many of which are either now at TA, or have realized that while their DS may have fun at soccer--he's not going to grow up and get paid to play.

Life goes on.

Comment

All the toxic Westside parents left a while ago.

One wonders if some toxic FC parents are also no longer there, though I won't speculate who.

WashT had some loudmouths, but without SJ and TM, that team isn't very good this year.

Crossfire parents still talk smack, but they seem to consider themselves above the rest of the Oregon DA.

There's a TA honk here who likes to talk smack--probably a WT, FC, or ADF parent a couple years ago.

ADF, which a couple years ago had a few notorious sideline cancers, remains stuck in OYSA (where they receive regular ass-whoopings at the hand of Bend, Eugene, 4H, and the Crows) and has lost much of the talent that won them State Cup in '16 and got them second in '17.

UPDX has some smack-talkers in the younger age groups, but their 05 team is mostly the old BSC team, which was never ill-behaved.

Other than some ridiculous praise for AJS last year (which I suspect was trolling, not actual cheerleading from the CFC sideline), you don't see many Capital honks here.

But I expect the main issue is--a lot of the sound and fury was from the hypercompetitive parents of the top ODP kids, many of which are either now at TA, or have realized that while their DS may have fun at soccer--he's not going to grow up and get paid to play.

Life goes on.
                In my opinion the biggest and most most voluminous amount of chit talking on here, has been from TA. Their parents are not only the biggest D Bags, but also the most insecure. You referenced them above. WST had several and FC had several. ADF had one for sure (who actually even posted photos and video of his snowflake being lazy and waiting for the ball to come to him, while being under pressure by a better, hungrier player..begging for sympathy) As a general rule, most soccer parents are a little nuts and obsessed. Hard not to be when the game itself is just so...beautiful. However, there is a difference. A lot of parents are aware. They want their child to have the best experience possible that will allow them to look back fondly on their time playing soccer. The parents mentioned above, not so much. They want to criticize parents, clubs, coaches and kids for not being aligned with them. Hell, they throw teammates under the bus as well!

So why is the place so quiet now? Acceptance. TA for this age group has been an underwhelming experience, and results have been fee and far between. Sure, every now and again they pop off about FC, or Washington last year, or XFire this year..and call them Leftovers, or Rec players, or little DA. But in the end, they are no longer scared, just sad. TA Dad's are realizing that little jr. Is going to play JV ball at best in HS, and that is all.

Comment

In my opinion the biggest and most most voluminous amount of chit talking on here, has been from TA. Their parents are not only the biggest D Bags, but also the most insecure. You referenced them above. WST had several and FC had several. ADF had one for sure (who actually even posted photos and video of his snowflake being lazy and waiting for the ball to come to him, while being under pressure by a better, hungrier player..begging for sympathy) As a general rule, most soccer parents are a little nuts and obsessed. Hard not to be when the game itself is just so...beautiful. However, there is a difference. A lot of parents are aware. They want their child to have the best experience possible that will allow them to look back fondly on their time playing soccer. The parents mentioned above, not so much. They want to criticize parents, clubs, coaches and kids for not being aligned with them. Hell, they throw teammates under the bus as well!

So why is the place so quiet now? Acceptance. TA for this age group has been an underwhelming experience, and results have been fee and far between. Sure, every now and again they pop off about FC, or Washington last year, or XFire this year..and call them Leftovers, or Rec players, or little DA. But in the end, they are no longer scared, just sad. TA Dad's are realizing that little jr. Is going to play JV ball at best in HS, and that is all.
                  I would have to say this clearly resonated with people....

Comment

What are the prediciotons for this weekend?

Comment

What are the prediciotons for this weekend?
                      A lot of wet kids playing soccer.

Comment

Miguel Lopez 6 Westside
                        Gavin Ripley 5 Crossfire
                        Antuan Peterson 5 FCP
                        Muhammed Sanneh 4 WashT
                        Zac Levin 3 Crossfire
                        Kenechi Nnoli 3 Westside
                        Drew Pederson 3 Crossfire
                        Aidan Brouddus 3 Crossfire
                        Hector Martinez Morales 3 Westside
                        Richard Anderson 3 Crossfire
                        Lucas Witthauer 2 WashT
                        Brandon Martinez Ventura 2 Capital
                        Ryan Sanchez 2 FCP
                        Aldair Barocio 2 Capital
                        Ian Kenyon 2 UPDX
                        Angel Jareth Solis 2 Capital
                        Axel De La Torre 2 UPDX
                        Jonathan Gaspar Perez 2 UPDX
                        Alexander Harris 1 WashT
                        David Arbuto Martinez 1 Westside
                        Brian Johnson 1 Westside
                        Nathan Olszewski 1 UPDX
                        Henry Dennis Nahl 1 Westside
                        Andrew Zohner 1 Capital
                        Farzaan Wadiwalla 1 FCP
                        Samuel Dreyer 1 Capital
                        Tristan Olvera 1 Capital
                        Carter Gorczyca 1 WashT
                        Alexander Chen 1 UPDX
                        Riley Beillard 1 Crossfire
                        Owen Swartout 1 Crossfire
                        Ryan Sliva 1 FCP
                        Ethan Voves 1 WashT
                        Taka Nakano 1 FCP
                        Westside still on top!

Comment

Westside still on top!
                          Really, what is their record? Scoring goals means nothing when you give up more than you score...

Comment

Really, what is their record? Scoring goals means nothing when you give up more than you score...
                            ML is an okay player. Good for him.

Comment

3-1-2. For what it's worth, WT has a net positive GD.

Not that the scoring list really matters...

Comment

Better then FC! & that will be shown on the field Saturday evening!

3-2 Westside victory

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X