•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The should concentrate on their own Premier Bracket
    They sit in 4th place at moment
    This is funny, NEFC has more wins than WUP has goals on the season. Actually twice as many wins. Booting the ball doesn't produce much offense I guess.

Comment

This is funny, NEFC has more wins than WUP has goals on the season. Actually twice as many wins. Booting the ball doesn't produce much offense I guess.
      Talk about obsessed and an ax to grind. The topic is quiet for over a week and you keep referring to another program. Let it go. Coach your team and focus on them, not who you used to coach for.

Comment

Talk about obsessed and an ax to grind. The topic is quiet for over a week and you keep referring to another program. Let it go. Coach your team and focus on them, not who you used to coach for.
        Both need to stop this is getting so ridiculous

Comment

Stopped into that Lusitano “Club”. It’s more like a shack! So much cigarette smoke, body odor and stale beer I had to burn my clothes and shower

Comment

Stopped into that Lusitano “Club”. It’s more like a shack! So much cigarette smoke, body odor and stale beer I had to burn my clothes and shower
            Come on go into most sons of Italy or knights of Columbus and they all smell like smoke. They can smoke in there probably because it's a club not a bar.

Comment

Come on go into most sons of Italy or knights of Columbus and they all smell like smoke. They can smoke in there probably because it's a club not a bar.
              Most KOC or Lions Clubs etc don't affiliate themselves with a youth soccer club.

Comment

Most KOC or Lions Clubs etc don't affiliate themselves with a youth soccer club.
                I have family in Ludlow, and have been to that club twice over the years. Found it to be very enjoyable, not sleazy, and in no way is it contributing to the delinquency of minors. I keep meaning to go see the Pioneer play, adults not the WUP kids, and start off with a drink there. Never seem to find the time though.

Comment

I have family in Ludlow, and have been to that club twice over the years. Found it to be very enjoyable, not sleazy, and in no way is it contributing to the delinquency of minors. I keep meaning to go see the Pioneer play, adults not the WUP kids, and start off with a drink there. Never seem to find the time though.
                  Don't bother, find another place to grab a drink. The place sucks.

Comment

Same as any other social club no different .Get a life and stop complaining about everything WUP .

Comment

Don't bother, find another place to grab a drink. The place sucks.
                      Another boring night home alone by yourself? Did you forget to pay your Netflix subscription again. Someday, one day, you too will be able to get a date. Or be able to run a successful club....doubtful.

Comment

Another boring night home alone by yourself? Did you forget to pay your Netflix subscription again. Someday, one day, you too will be able to get a date. Or be able to run a successful club....doubtful.
                        Great comeback WUP board guy. You run every off the board and out of the club yet? Clocks ticking until the NEP kicks you guys out. Keep up your agenda as you know nothing about youth soccer

Comment

I saw a flier for WUP's winter tryouts. Can someone explain why they would have a DA badge on their flier? Are we supposed to believe they are part of the DA?

Comment

I saw a flier for WUP's winter tryouts. Can someone explain why they would have a DA badge on their flier? Are we supposed to believe they are part of the DA?
                            They shouldn't even be allowed in NEP. give them a pvjsl badge. Think the da is from affiliation with Fsa. Two New England doormats

Comment

FSA is ECNL and not DA. WUP are not affiliated with FSA anymore. Looks like WUP are spreading fake news about DA

Comment

FSA is ECNL and not DA. WUP are not affiliated with FSA anymore. Looks like WUP are spreading fake news about DA
                                Wup sucks! Call us when u play some real teams!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X