What is going on with Seacoast DA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how people write something as fact, when it is simply one opinion that means absolutely nothing to the rest of us. Nothing to support the statement, no basis for the statement.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the OP but the short of it is SUSC is not as good of a club as FC Stars or NEFC. The coaching is better and the level of professionalism is better at those 2 clubs. And you wouldn't really know it unless you have been at SUSC and then moved to one of the others.

Comment

I love how people write something as fact, when it is simply one opinion that means absolutely nothing to the rest of us. Nothing to support the statement, no basis for the statement.
      baloney. been with both Stars and Seacoast. Seacoast boys DA coaching is much better

Comment

Specifics, or your post means nothing. Lots of coaches at both clubs.

baloney. been with both Stars and Seacoast. Seacoast boys DA coaching is much better

Comment

Not sure why you quoted me.

Comment

Will these poor kids even remember how to kick a ball after a month off?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X