Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rained out every day of practice this week and once last week

So far we have 2 days of practice. All the others have been called because of stupid reasons like Lightning, water logged fields, torrential rain etc. This is bull**** and I really am going to lose my mind over the idiots that think cancelling my sons u9 practice because they are afraid lightning might hit the kids is ridiculous. I have been alive 45 years and aint never seen no lightning hit anyone. I am not sure that is even possible probably made up fake news to get the kids to watch more of that libtard news on television.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So far we have 2 days of practice. All the others have been called because of stupid reasons like Lightning, water logged fields, torrential rain etc. This is bull**** and I really am going to lose my mind over the idiots that think cancelling my sons u9 practice because they are afraid lightning might hit the kids is ridiculous. I have been alive 45 years and aint never seen no lightning hit anyone. I am not sure that is even possible probably made up fake news to get the kids to watch more of that libtard news on television.
    Big fees but clubs provide no indoor facilities just city parks it’s a joke

Comment

You must be with Boca they shut down if there out of snickers bars at the snack shack

Comment

Excellent attempt at a troll post - you need to be a tad more subtle to "really" reel them in, but good first effort. I can help if you'd like - you've got to go right up to the edge of crazy, but avoid going over the edge so some think this nut may be serious. You went way too far and it just makes us troll artists feel very uncomfortable. In any event, nice try and better luck next time!

Comment

Excellent attempt at a troll post - you need to be a tad more subtle to "really" reel them in, but good first effort. I can help if you'd like - you've got to go right up to the edge of crazy, but avoid going over the edge so some think this nut may be serious. You went way too far and it just makes us troll artists feel very uncomfortable. In any event, nice try and better luck next time!
          True dat

Comment

U9? Really? You shouldn’t even be practicing yet. What a joke your club is for having U9’s start so early, and you complaining about missed practices

Comment

Probably Obama’s fault

Comment

Probably Obama’s fault
                Dam right it is.

Comment

Should have signed up with Weston... practice all the time, rain or shine!

Comment

U9? Really? You shouldn’t even be practicing yet. What a joke your club is for having U9’s start so early, and you complaining about missed practices
                    Worst mistake is doubling down on failure. Use Wikipedia and look up Miami Dolphins

Comment

Dam right it is.
                      A 'dam' is a barrier or obstruction...like a beaver builds a 'dam'. Now the slogan 'I love the uneducated' makes total sense.

Comment

I would either lawyer up or get the bat out the garage and have a "talk" with your DOC because you my friend are being hosed!

Comment

At least the U9 continue fall practices when the clubs stop older team practices because of school soccer.

Comment

At least the U9 continue fall practices when the clubs stop older team practices because of school soccer.
                            Seriously only practicing 3x a week at u9? I think we should have the boys training 5 days a week and throw in some speed/strength sessions. You think the miami teams are only practicing 3x a week. 8 year olds have a ton of energy and can do more than 3x a week. I don't want to hear about burnout and overuse. I want this team to bring home some trophies.

Comment

He's trolling you moron. Wake TF up. Yikes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X