X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ECNL and NPL have town programs...

Isn’t East Meadow a town travel program with and ECNL badge?

This league was created with a regional money grab philosophy, the current director insulates existing clubs by not allowing new access. Meanwhile, there is no pressure on existing clubs to win in order to maintain status.

How either Rush, Ac Ct, or Southeast don’t have an ECNL Branch after all the winning they’ve done in State is silly. East Meadow is town program, what makes them special?

ECNL has marketing wizards as they somehow have College Coaches Capitalizing off league and that’s the secret to their success, selling the false dream.
    You need to head over to “talking bowling” as it’s clear you don’t have a clue about soccer in CT and certainly not the ECNL

CFC has 20 rising seniors from their ECNL team committed to D1 schools. Explain exactly to me how that might be perceived as a false dream?

Comment

You need to head over to “talking bowling” as it’s clear you don’t have a clue about soccer in CT and certainly not the ECNL

CFC has 20 rising seniors from their ECNL team committed to D1 schools. Explain exactly to me how that might be perceived as a false dream?
      That is pretty impressive. Just out of curiosity, how many of the 20 are going to Sacred Heart? Iona?

Comment

That is pretty impressive. Just out of curiosity, how many of the 20 are going to Sacred Heart? Iona?
        7-8 is the number I heard.

Comment

X-CFC coach was involved with pay for play College opportunities, I’m sure these guys make calls and pull some strings for each other to keep ECNL relevant. I would love to see NCAA not allow college coaches to work inside ECNL to ensure transparency. Right now it’s pay for play, even at the highest level as we’ve seen.

Comment

X-CFC coach was involved with pay for play College opportunities, I’m sure these guys make calls and pull some strings for each other to keep ECNL relevant. I would love to see NCAA not allow college coaches to work inside ECNL to ensure transparency. Right now it’s pay for play, even at the highest level as we’ve seen.
            That will never happen. Never

Comment

This guy is my hero. I wish I can be a dooshbag and not care what other people think.

Comment

I’m going to pull my kid from her team right this second and go to cfc because some guy said that there are 20 kids going to D1 from that team.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  you need to head over to “talking bowling” as it’s clear you don’t have a clue about soccer in ct and certainly not the ecnl

cfc has 20 rising seniors from their ecnl team committed to d1 schools. Explain exactly to me how that might be perceived as a false dream?
                  d.o.o.s.h.b.a.g

Comment

This guy is my hero. I wish I can be a dooshbag and not care what other people think.
                    20 players going D1. 9 of them never see the field. who is recruiting these kids. How do they even make a highight reel? Do they show the five minutes they are on the field in the entirety?

Comment

20 players going D1. 9 of them never see the field. who is recruiting these kids. How do they even make a highight reel? Do they show the five minutes they are on the field in the entirety?
                      Not with CFC but I do know the majority of them have college careers. Other clubs not only place fewer players but also they have less success. Why do I know it? Because we're at one of those other clubs. Live and learn, D didn't want to leave her friends.

Comment

d.o.o.s.h.b.a.g
                        Thanks east of the river Oakwood Dad. Great reply

Be sure to punch back in after your next talking soccer break

Comment

East of the river?? Great reply.

Comment

Oh I will punch back in. Matter of fact I have to per company policy. When I’m done flipping those chicken burgers at chick fil a, I will have a better response. You said east of the river, you got it wrong, I work in the west Hartford site, not Glastonbury. Nice try.

Comment

Not with CFC but I do know the majority of them have college careers. Other clubs not only place fewer players but also they have less success. Why do I know it? Because we're at one of those other clubs. Live and learn, D didn't want to leave her friends.
                              Of course you’re from CFC. You’re not fooling anyone.

Comment

Oh I will punch back in. Matter of fact I have to per company policy. When I’m done flipping those chicken burgers at chick fil a, I will have a better response. You said east of the river, you got it wrong, I work in the west Hartford site, not Glastonbury. Nice try.
                                And yet again. Did you throw your phone when you were done ranting? Geez buddy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X