Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 08-13-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same here. Daughter is on an NL team. I have heard 4-5 parents on our team already discussing leaving the club and I canít really blame them. Things we were told at tryouts are not how itís working. Communication is lacking and thatís being generous. Prime Mgmt doesnít seem to be on the same page with sunrise mgmt. From someone who came in buying all the stuff we were told, this club is a mess.
Canít say you mofoís werenít warned. Stupid parents.
Old 08-13-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Same here. Daughter is on an NL team. I have heard 4-5 parents on our team already discussing leaving the club and I canít really blame them. Things we were told at tryouts are not how itís working. Communication is lacking and thatís being generous. Prime Mgmt doesnít seem to be on the same page with sunrise mgmt. From someone who came in buying all the stuff we were told, this club is a mess.
its ok,, leave,,, the ECNL teams are what matters.. The better kids from the NL teams will eventually be here and make teams stronger,, NL teams are and will be B teams very soon.. if you dont believe it or see it yet, your not that bright!!!
Old 08-13-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
its ok,, leave,,, the ECNL teams are what matters.. The better kids from the NL teams will eventually be here and make teams stronger,, NL teams are and will be B teams very soon.. if you dont believe it or see it yet, your not that bright!!!
Ok Trisha - good talk good talk !

Howís Alan doing?
Old 08-13-2019
Unregistered

I'm still curious to see how the Dade branch will work. They train at tropical stadium, because Tropical Soccer uses the soccer fields. What will they do when high school football starts on Thurs, Fri, Sat?
Old 08-14-2019
Unregistered

How do they fit all those coaches egos in the same room? Prime, Sunrise- the hot air coming out of their blowholes must be unreal. Talk about Global Warming.
Old 08-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
How do they fit all those coaches egos in the same room? Prime, Sunrise- the hot air coming out of their blowholes must be unreal. Talk about Global Warming.
^^^^^ reason for their failure. I give it a year or two at most. It is already starting. Once the NL and below teams leave, they wonít have enough money to pay the coaches/mgmt salaries.
Old 08-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
We've also found this club to be very disappointing. Just goes to show that the grass isn't always greener.
Old 08-15-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
^^^^^ reason for their failure. I give it a year or two at most. It is already starting. Once the NL and below teams leave, they wonít have enough money to pay the coaches/mgmt salaries.
Hope your right. 2 years? Thatís how long my kid has,, plenty of time for to get committed and move on! #Go prime!
Old 08-15-2019
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2547917]Hope your right. 2 years? Thatís how long my kid has,, plenty of time for to get committed and move on! #Go prime

^^^^ do you realize how stupid that sounds???? Our team is playing in the brevard tourney. That is a complete waste of money and time. No clubs are supporting it except for Sunprime and OC. My daughter found out how we were playing and her reaction was ďdo we really have to go?Ē We are new here but not a great start. I can see where others are coming from.
Old 08-15-2019
Unregistered

smh, worse is how it is presented on website "An elite band of Floridas best ECNL, DA and USYS clubs have already moved to secure their place " foolish