Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you, must missed them at the office ( closes at 5) but emailed and left a message. Hopefully I will hear in the am
    So ......... what happened?

Comment

So ......... what happened?
      Actually Karla Contacted me last night and told me my kid was clear to play for Barca.... it seems that the note they sent was to upload picture... so they can print passes.... the coordinator actually sent me a note in Spanish about it...lol... but it is all ok...thanks everyone got the help

Comment

Actually Karla Contacted me last night and told me my kid was clear to play for Barca.... it seems that the note they sent was to upload picture... so they can print passes.... the coordinator actually sent me a note in Spanish about it...lol... but it is all ok...thanks everyone got the help

what happened to 2007 girls, heard they had to forfeit?

Comment

what happened to 2007 girls, heard they had to forfeit?
          don't know, but heard some teams didn't play, wonder if it was passes? anyone's games get canceled this weekend?

Comment

don't know, but heard some teams didn't play, wonder if it was passes? anyone's games get canceled this weekend?
            Yes, my son's team got cancelled. No field availability and no passes. Very organized here at Barca.

Comment

Yes, my son's team got cancelled. No field availability and no passes. Very organized here at Barca.
              if that happens, is it a forfeit or do they just play a make up game? that would suck if it is a forfeit

Comment

It depends on the winning club and their schedule. Some can schedule a makeup because they have availability but it is within their right to accept the three points. You can say what you want about being a cheap three but get your act together and stuff like that doesn’t happen. The other team showed up and didn’t get to play.

Comment

if that happens, is it a forfeit or do they just play a make up game? that would suck if it is a forfeit
                  NYCSL and especially EDP go out of their way to avoid forfeits for reasons like this. If it were LIJSL it would not only be a forfeit but a fine to the team that was unable to play.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind is that SIPLAY went down on August 31st and lost 4 days worth of data and really weren't back up and running properly until later on September 3rd. I have a feeling this messed up a lot of clubs. I know it caused mine to do some scrambling.

Another thing that probably has screwed up EDP teams is that while last year clubs could get passes directly from gotsoccer, this year they had to get them through their local USYSA travel league, in Barca's case that would be LIJSL. And if you tried dumping 30+ teams of cards on LIJSL a week before the season began, they are pretty much going to laugh in your face.

Comment

silly question, did anyone get uniforms yet? our coach just said they are coming....

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

silly question, did anyone get uniforms yet? our coach just said they are coming....
                        happens every year....hopefully they were not on the cargo ship that recently overturned.

Comment

happens every year....hopefully they were not on the cargo ship that recently overturned.
                          Amazing that the world's biggest club can't get jersey's to their premier club outside of Spain.

Comment

Amazing that the world's biggest club can't get jersey's to their premier club outside of Spain.
                            wish they would just use u90 in hicksville!!!!!it would make things so much easier.

Comment

wish they would just use u90 in hicksville!!!!!it would make things so much easier.
                              My sons team played on Saturday and they all got the red jersey with shorts and socks .... they all had the same size so some kids had to tuck in the shirts and some had real tight fits ... I hope this isn't the final solution.

Comment

My sons team played on Saturday and they all got the red jersey with shorts and socks .... they all had the same size so some kids had to tuck in the shirts and some had real tight fits ... I hope this isn't the final solution.
                                you are required to tuck in the jersey as part of the dress code during games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X