Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 08-19-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Perhaps it's time for you to stop reading hate messages from jealous parents who know nothing about the program and believing every ridiculous thing in them?

Did you ever consider the source and motivation behind such posts? Grow up.
enlighten us oh great swami.

I didn't post, but I went to games and sat next to the parents. They were a horror show.
Old 08-19-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Perhaps it's time for you to stop reading hate messages from jealous parents who know nothing about the program and believing every ridiculous thing in them?

Did you ever consider the source and motivation behind such posts? Grow up.
Thatís the point. Parents should ever be involved at this point. These players are not kids anymore. Just as you cannot contact their professors or get access to their grades without their permission. You canít access their medical records anymore. They are ADULTS. The ad and coach had no business talking to parents.
Old 08-19-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Thatís the point. Parents should ever be involved at this point. These players are not kids anymore. Just as you cannot contact their professors or get access to their grades without their permission. You canít access their medical records anymore. They are ADULTS. The ad and coach had no business talking to parents.
Absolutely agree, however, that's the BC way. The cord never gets cut. And the parents continue to run the show.
Old 08-19-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Absolutely agree, however, that's the BC way. The cord never gets cut. And the parents continue to run the show.
Does BC stand for Big Children ?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Repped this!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Enter stage right. One of the parents
Bad guess - but I do know several of them and they seem the same as the people at my kidsí schools (soccer and another sport). I think itís a combination of jealousy and old fashioned Stars hatred. Donít give up the hate! It makes your life so much richer.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Big clowns?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Bad guess - but I do know several of them and they seem the same as the people at my kidsí schools (soccer and another sport). I think itís a combination of jealousy and old fashioned Stars hatred. Donít give up the hate! It makes your life so much richer.
Sure dude. Sure. How about just an old fashioned **** show that gets put on while hanging on those sidelines? It couldn't be that, now could it?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Sure dude. Sure. How about just an old fashioned **** show that gets put on while hanging on those sidelines? It couldn't be that, now could it?
Interesting logic. I have to be a parent of a team member, because youíve decided it? I canít be an interested 3rd party whoís kid played with these girls? What planet are you on?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Big crybabies