Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallingford Twist

Coming up from NJ. Can't wait to show CT cry babies what real soccer looks like.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming up from NJ. Can't wait to show CT cry babies what real soccer looks like.
    no one comes from out of state to play in this pathetic tournament. Furthermore no one from out of state posts on this trashy website.

Comment

yep. come to CT to play wallingford town travel. In the 80's that would have been a good thing. Now, not so much

Comment

Enjoy your travel tournament. Your a joke

Comment

Hopefully you get to play Berlin. Did you bring your helmets?

Comment

Hopefully you get to play Berlin. Did you bring your helmets?
            we played one year and Naugy came in with half the kids in football cleats. It was beautiful

Comment

Great event for younger kids. Mine played in it for years. Choate has great fields and the event is really well managed.

Challenging timing as teams are just switching to new age groups on 8/1 and most aren't organized with passes etc. Still very nice though.

Comment

Twist

Yes us also. None of those parents with the BMW SUV's or oakwood or FSA. Just a nice tourney for town travel and some premier. Kids have a great time. Fields are great and its well run with ball boys/girls etc.

Comment

One of the best, if not the best organized and run Tournament in CT history.

Comment

Yes us also. None of those parents with the BMW SUV's or oakwood or FSA. Just a nice tourney for town travel and some premier. Kids have a great time. Fields are great and its well run with ball boys/girls etc.
                    So a car that a parent drives dictates whether or not their kid can enjoy a fun local event?

Plenty of young kids that are also involved in Oakwood, CFC and FSA participate in this event with Brazil CT, their summer team of town squad.

What a ridiculous post.

Comment

So a car that a parent drives dictates whether or not their kid can enjoy a fun local event?

Plenty of young kids that are also involved in Oakwood, CFC and FSA participate in this event with Brazil CT, their summer team of town squad.

What a ridiculous post.
                      Just saying from experience the parent with certain types of cars usually scream at the kids, so no the kids don't enjoy it. The Buick and Ford driving parents are happy and calm on the sidelines, and the kids are smiling. As I said, town travel and some premier. See you there. I'll know its you with the Vinyard Vines outfit, sketchers slip ons, and your MBenz.

Comment

Just saying from experience the parent with certain types of cars usually scream at the kids, so no the kids don't enjoy it. The Buick and Ford driving parents are happy and calm on the sidelines, and the kids are smiling. As I said, town travel and some premier. See you there. I'll know its you with the Vinyard Vines outfit, sketchers slip ons, and your MBenz.
                        So the games I drive my ford to I am a happy parent and the games I drive my MBenz I am not?

Comment

So the games I drive my ford to I am a happy parent and the games I drive my MBenz I am not?
                          No you are special
                          Doesn’t matter which car you drive - you are always cranky

Comment

Connecticut may be going into the sh!tter, but we’ll always have our prep schools.

Comment

You are the guy in the wife beater with the big boned daughter with the shorts that are two sizes to small for her right. Don’t worry, she will be a starter in her senior year if she sticks around That long and doesn’t eat her way off the team or turn up pregnant

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X