Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thought process here is laughable. Not everyone...in fact, very few...are going to play at the level that you deem "important". Even those who do, most won't play after college. I thought it went without saying, but obviously not, that these discussions are about what's important to those whose kids are involved. There is NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, wrong with playing at the level you belong AND caring about it.

What a ridiculous notion that the only soccer that matters is the "best". To you, probably. To everyone else? Nah. Move along.
    I'm sorry but where in that long post did it say that only the best matter? What I read seemed to suggest "be the best you can be" and that there are a good number of choices where that done at. Perhaps the poster is correct about the bias towards D3 schools on this site. There are a lot of good solid "best fit" choices out there if you take off the provencal rose colored glasses but for some reason they always seem to get dismissed.

Comment

I'm sorry but where in that long post did it say that only the best matter? What I read seemed to suggest "be the best you can be" and that there are a good number of choices where that done at. Perhaps the poster is correct about the bias towards D3 schools on this site. There are a lot of good solid "best fit" choices out there if you take off the provencal rose colored glasses but for some reason they always seem to get dismissed.
      agree. people dont read what he writes objectively. you dont ahhve to agree with it all, but there is a lot of truth in it

Comment

agree. people dont read what he writes objectively. you dont ahhve to agree with it all, but there is a lot of truth in it
        minor correction .. a small biased group of people. they don't always reflect the majority of readers here.

Comment

LOL. Nice attempt at encryption, BTNT. And guess what, we don't have to agree with ANY of it. You are disturbed!

Comment

I'm sorry, but where in that post was there anything new beyond your tired attacks on D3?

Comment

How are the donuts today, Paul?

Comment

I think that this is his style. It's intentional, like having a signature of sorts. Perhaps it's his own bizarre way of testing other readers by forcing them to fight their way through his ridiculous writing to discern his points. He certainly doesn't seem terribly interested in making his thoughts accessible or understandable. He's just too elitist, perhaps?
                Or just a rambling keyboarder who needs to exhale once in a while when not driving his Uber. Seems like BTNT, no?

Comment

What he DID do is rant about nothing related to the subject in the thread. The OP asked about New England soccer/academics and which are best; the Fool then went on a rant about how shltty NE soccer is.

Anytime he can yank his dlck out to measure up he does.

That's not being objective, it's being an as5hole.

Comment

I think that this is his style. It's intentional, like having a signature of sorts. Perhaps it's his own bizarre way of testing other readers by forcing them to fight their way through his ridiculous writing to discern his points. He certainly doesn't seem terribly interested in making his thoughts accessible or understandable. He's just too elitist, perhaps?
                    He’s too elitist?!
                    You folks would puke at the thought of anyone attending and playing soccer at a school like Framingham St or South Carolina Univ, never mind UMass. You wrote the book on elitist!

Comment

He’s too elitist?!
                      You folks would puke at the thought of anyone attending and playing soccer at a school like Framingham St or South Carolina Univ, never mind UMass. You wrote the book on elitist!
                      The D3 crowd here are the children for the face savers that pretend they are only interested in education when we all know darn well they chased scholarships as hard as anyone.

Comment

I'm sorry, but where in that post was there anything new beyond your tired attacks on D3?
                        And like this thread isn’t a very tired rehash of the last decade here.

My kid could have gone D1 but we value education so much.. indeed.

Comment

IMO, about 10% of all TS posts have thought hiding sublimely within.

Comment

The D3 crowd here are the children for the face savers that pretend they are only interested in education when we all know darn well they chased scholarships as hard as anyone.
                            You very sick, BTNT. No one has said anything close to the above in this thread. You are responding to your own internal stimuli.

Comment

Oh, it's OK, BTNT. No need to get so defensive. And btw, no one has said anything close to your second sentence.

Comment

BTNT, are you embarrassed even in the slightest knowing that everyone here knows you are still making a total fool of yourself?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X