Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Club looking to develop players in Broward

I heard of Margate years ago when my son was young and I recently stopped by. Construction on the fields is visble and I saw 3 of their teams practice that same day. Was impressed with how well structured the sessions were and how smoothly they transitioned each drill into a final scrimmage that resembles their work. I talked with one of the parents and they sounded quite content with how things ran.

This could be a real nice option for those a tight budget but still want their child to learn and play good football. Wanted to get this small club in the spotlight, they seem humble enough and suited to compete.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard of Margate years ago when my son was young and I recently stopped by. Construction on the fields is visble and I saw 3 of their teams practice that same day. Was impressed with how well structured the sessions were and how smoothly they transitioned each drill into a final scrimmage that resembles their work. I talked with one of the parents and they sounded quite content with how things ran.

This could be a real nice option for those a tight budget but still want their child to learn and play good football. Wanted to get this small club in the spotlight, they seem humble enough and suited to compete.
    They suck nice try coach

Comment

They suck nice try coach
      Not a coach but a former club dad who loves to know about new clubs. When I hear about all these diff aren't leagues, i start to think about the ones that aren't very good. They re most likely paying high prices and never getting full attention.

The group I watched was the U8 or U9, don't know what years, but the practices were well set up. Don't think I can say an 8 year old can suck. Don't get me wrong they can, but many start at those ages as well.

Comment

They re okay. Nothing fancy.

Comment

Its Margate, move on. Tamarac shut down the YMCA or something

Comment

Its Margate, move on. Tamarac shut down the YMCA or something
            Lol good 1. But still good for the community right. But then again who cares about the community. All we need is DAs and giving up before or at college because of all the pressure from parents

Comment

Where are they located

Comment

Florida.

Comment

They suck nice try coach
                  Literally coral springs prime. Just without the name...

Comment

Margate United fc

Comment

Lol good 1. But still good for the community right. But then again who cares about the community. All we need is DAs and giving up before or at college because of all the pressure from parents
                      Go to west pines

Comment

Go to west pines
                        Hahahahahahahhahahahha.

Comment

Go to west pines
                          They died already.

Comment

Go to west pines
                            They were not looking too bright the past few years. I believe Miramar United isn't far from there, a few other small clubs around there. The heck! Give this club mentioned a try! Everyone cramming into these big clubs to play. We were at coral springs united (prime now) but my son decided to quit. Didn't know Margate had a club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X