X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS dont even have DA teams in MA
    I wouldn't trust the Bradley brothers to watch my goldfish. Total shysters that make Mickey at Beachside look like the Pope

Comment

I wouldn't trust the Bradley brothers to watch my goldfish. Total shysters that make Mickey at Beachside look like the Pope
      ^^^ Definitely a worried competitor.

Comment

^^^ Definitely a worried competitor.
        Lol. Those chrome domes sent gilligan to look for players.

Comment

No, it comes from a concerned Shoreline "Madison" parent. I have known BJ for a long time and this is basically a money grab from GPS. They attempted to steal his livelihood. We are very happy like many others to stay with BJ and help grow his new club.

My frustration is the false advertisement of facts. Shoreline has not merged with GPS. Shoreline "Madison" is still stand alone. GPS Shoreline is a different club and it cannot be allowed to get going.
          This is not accurate. There is no longer a stand alone Shoreline club. Ben left (got pushed out) Shoreline because of disagreements with Danny. He started a new club and took most of the families with him. He also took the existing staff with him and has named this new club Shoreline United. Danny, meanwhile, partnered with GPS thinking they would continue on and grow. They are trying hard to pull teams together but it looks pretty grim. Shoreline/GPS will likely never get off the ground. The new Shoreline United will likely struggle on for a year or two. Once they both disappear the players will get absorbed into other existing clubs like SCP and Rush.

Comment

This is not accurate. There is no longer a stand alone Shoreline club. Ben left (got pushed out) Shoreline because of disagreements with Danny. He started a new club and took most of the families with him. He also took the existing staff with him and has named this new club Shoreline United. Danny, meanwhile, partnered with GPS thinking they would continue on and grow. They are trying hard to pull teams together but it looks pretty grim. Shoreline/GPS will likely never get off the ground. The new Shoreline United will likely struggle on for a year or two. Once they both disappear the players will get absorbed into other existing clubs like SCP and Rush.
            You no you agreed with the other post? I.e Shoreline Madison is still shoreline Madison just called something else and not affiliated with Danny or indeed GPS.

Comment

No,

The Shoreline who played at the Sportsplex is still there. GPS are trying to muscle in and take jobs from good people. Shoreline FC who were at Sportsplex will play under the Shoreline United FC banner. GPS in partnership with Shoreline Greenwich are attempting to start a brand new club afresh in Branford. Do not allow them.
              Why not?

If the clubs in the area are doing a good job, then this new club won't get the bodies needed to field teams.

If the clubs in the area are not doing a good job, then shame on them for not providing quality programs that lead to satisfied customers.

Let the market forces do their thing. That's what club soccer here in America is anyways....a business first and foremost.

Comment

No, it comes from a concerned Shoreline "Madison" parent. I have known BJ for a long time and this is basically a money grab from GPS. They attempted to steal his livelihood. We are very happy like many others to stay with BJ and help grow his new club.

My frustration is the false advertisement of facts. Shoreline has not merged with GPS. Shoreline "Madison" is still stand alone. GPS Shoreline is a different club and it cannot be allowed to get going.
                Of course it's a money grab. All of them are in this to make money, even your dear pal BJ.

No one steals from another in a marketplace. You either serve your customers or they find someone else who will. If this BJ is doing a good job, he has no worries.

Comment

So which group is affiliated with the original Shoreline FC from Greenwich? Really bad for all involved with this confusion. Sportsplex is a bunch of shysters if they are letting this fourth club there too. Already bad enough to let rush practice there too.
                  Why?

Doesn't Sportplex have the right to rent or lease out their facility to whomever they wish? They are a business out to make a profit, right?

Comment

Coach Adam is a Level 4 S/O

Comment

Why?

Doesn't Sportplex have the right to rent or lease out their facility to whomever they wish? They are a business out to make a profit, right?
                      I admit i dont know the deals Sportsplex has with the current teams. However, i do know that SCP was an original tenant and provided the impetus for Sportsplex to build these fields in the first place. To then over-saturate the local market with parasitic clubs is beyond good business etiquette. Too bad SCP was already on the downhill prior to these fields being put in place.

Comment

I admit i dont know the deals Sportsplex has with the current teams. However, i do know that SCP was an original tenant and provided the impetus for Sportsplex to build these fields in the first place. To then over-saturate the local market with parasitic clubs is beyond good business etiquette. Too bad SCP was already on the downhill prior to these fields being put in place.
                        too bad every local town hands out trophies and is run by a bunch of dunces otherwise this may not be the case

Comment

So you are saying that Sportsplex has a business model that obligates them to keep everything they do SCP supportive and advantaged?

Name me a club, outside a town club, that is not a parasitic club.

You worry about business etiquette. I think the owners of Sportsplex are worried about making a profit.

Comment

So you are saying that Sportsplex has a business model that obligates them to keep everything they do SCP supportive and advantaged?

You worry about business etiquette. I think the owners of Sportsplex are worried about making a profit.
                            More like staying in business. Forget profit

Comment

Our family played SCP for a long time, not anymore. The top brass at this club have lost their way. When you choke sensibility out of the program you end up losing your players.

Comment

What would be better for sportsplex? One or two strong clubs that continue to grow and expand. These clubs could offer a diverse set of activities and trainings for a range of players and build a brand along with building the Sportsplex brand. or four club scraping for the below average players in the area where no club is able to build their brands and Sportsplex flounders as a host of pathetic clubs. Sportsplex is already shambles with the decrepit bubble that no one wants to play in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X