Black Audi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like a microcosm of the current public dialogue. Looks like the smartest dude found a better place to invest his energy and dropped out. Reasonable person try’s to share some lucid thinking in a public forum, then bails. Nowall that is left is us listening to this idiot that can’t seem to stop talking about the same stupid crap he was talking about 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is like a microcosm of the current public dialogue. Looks like the smartest dude found a better place to invest his energy and dropped out. Reasonable person try’s to share some lucid thinking in a public forum, then bails. Nowall that is left is us listening to this idiot that can’t seem to stop talking about the same stupid crap he was talking about 3 years ago.
      3 years? Kinda like the whole Russia thing! How’d that turn out for ya?

Comment

3 years? Kinda like the whole Russia thing! How’d that turn out for ya?
        Sounds like the president corroborated with many Russians, lied a lot, obstructed a lot of justice and would be in the pokey if the Republicans has any ethics or pencilled left. Hell, that is just with an investigation of Russia. Didn’t investigate the President. If they ever truly investigate him, can’t imagine what one would find.

What we really learned is that when the truth on trump came out, the right wing whack jobs didn’t really care about all those things they bashed the other guys with for 30! Years. Family values, integrity, respect for others, honestly . Those things don’t matter to most trump supports. They talk that stuff as long as it serves their purpose, but that all goes out the window and they sell their soils like crack whores. No offense to crack whores..

Blah

Comment

Sounds like the president corroborated with many Russians, lied a lot, obstructed a lot of justice and would be in the pokey if the Republicans has any ethics or pencilled left. Hell, that is just with an investigation of Russia. Didn’t investigate the President. If they ever truly investigate him, can’t imagine what one would find.

What we really learned is that when the truth on trump came out, the right wing whack jobs didn’t really care about all those things they bashed the other guys with for 30! Years. Family values, integrity, respect for others, honestly . Those things don’t matter to most trump supports. They talk that stuff as long as it serves their purpose, but that all goes out the window and they sell their soils like crack whores. No offense to crack whores..

Blah
          Don’t choke of those sour grapes. What we really learned is Libtards still can’t get over the crushing defeat in 2016. All they care about is taking down Trump and attacking those with different views. Where do you all go to school to learn this robotic liberal rhetoric? Have you seen the latest? The Libtards are now calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian agent, traitor, and compromised Putin sympathizer after she called out Kampala in the debate. WHAT? Gee, where have we heard those liberal puppet talking points before? Hell, even liberal actress Ellen Pompeii is now being attacked as a racist after making a comment about Kampala appearing “overconfident”. Really? This is the Democratic Party now? How sad. Liberals have lost it and are completely out of touch. For a party that claims to be the party of the people, they haven’t done one thing in 3 years to make this country better. No new laws or legislation. Just attack Trump. It’s sad that all those clowns are the best the democrats can get. You guys better come up with a game plan real quick! The world is watching.

Comment

Blah
            I have been studying liberal tactics lately and I feel completely prepared to respond to your post. You ready for this? Prepare yourself for the most epic takedown in the history of Talking Soccer Politics. Here I go...you’re a racist! BOOM! There it is bîtches! I just dropped the most all encompassing liberal response to any topic ever. You’re a racist MoFo! Even though it makes absolutely no sense and I have no reason to say that, it just works! So suck it racist. I win!!!!

Comment

I really think you seriously overestimate the number of liberals here. I suspect it is mostly republican leaning moderates. Prop up a another extreme straw man lib that you can can dry hump to get off though.

Comment

I really think you seriously overestimate the number of liberals here. I suspect it is mostly republican leaning moderates. Prop up a another extreme straw man lib that you can can dry hump to get off though.
                Sorry, could you repeat that. I couldn't hear over all your racism.

Comment

Sorry, could you repeat that. I couldn't hear over all your racism.
                  Nah. Buddha bot fixed you on that racism argument. Now on this issue, you heard me load and clear.

Comment

Nah. Buddha bot fixed you on that racism argument. Now on this issue, you heard me load and clear.
                    Dude, I'm being serious. I really like this liberal tactic. You can use it at any moment. Check this out. I don't like the way you responded to my post. You're a racist! Wow! I really feel good about myself now. The empowerment I have now is incredible! Buddha said it best, we're all racist. You Libs just might be on to something!

Comment

Dude, I'm being serious. I really like this liberal tactic. You can use it at any moment. Check this out. I don't like the way you responded to my post. You're a racist! Wow! I really feel good about myself now. The empowerment I have now is incredible! Buddha said it best, we're all racist. You Libs just might be on to something!
                      I never made that argument. You keep ascribing that to me and I have not made that point. I think you heard something on the internet or the tele and you think you have a brilliant point to make to make on the internet. So you keep trying to bring this back to this silly thing that makes you feel brilliant.

Why not head out into the world and do some fishing. Maybe some time with friends Maybe a walk in the park. Read a good book. Maybe you could go find one of these libs you keep talking about in their natural habitat and try to have a conversation with them. I have meet a few crazy libs, but they are a small group; pretty much proportionate to the number crazy right wingers a have met. Now on the internet, the crazies get amplified and judging most of the conversations that percolate to the top, you would think the whole world is filled with crazy extreme people. It is not.

Comment

I never made that argument. You keep ascribing that to me and I have not made that point. I think you heard something on the internet or the tele and you think you have a brilliant point to make to make on the internet. So you keep trying to bring this back to this silly thing that makes you feel brilliant.

Why not head out into the world and do some fishing. Maybe some time with friends Maybe a walk in the park. Read a good book. Maybe you could go find one of these libs you keep talking about in their natural habitat and try to have a conversation with them. I have meet a few crazy libs, but they are a small group; pretty much proportionate to the number crazy right wingers a have met. Now on the internet, the crazies get amplified and judging most of the conversations that percolate to the top, you would think the whole world is filled with crazy extreme people. It is not.
                        Dude, Really? You don't see the obvious sarcasm here? It's sad that I have to explain this to you but I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous liberal tactics are when deployed against others that don't buy into their garbage. It's everywhere. Every newspaper, primetime news, daytime talk shows and just about every college campus in America. Regardless if you said it or not, it's still ignorant. When you replace civil discourse with slanderous attacks or labels, we have a serious problem in this country. People are throwing the racist word around for everything. Seriously, when did the word "overconfident" become racists? I could go on pointing out other moronic examples of this. Although both sides do it, Liberals are the biggest offenders. Racism is very serious but it is losing its value by slapping it on everything. By commenting that your post was racist, I was making the point how stupid and ridiculous it is to use it for everything. Not everything is as it seems.

Comment

That is some seriously circuitous thinking. Now you are making the Buddha bot point for him. I don’t know exactly what he meant but my take on that was that you shouldn’t focus on anyone calling you a racist because it is subjective. Seems pretty reasonable to me. Just focus on making yourself better. I don’t know if I have that all down, but it doesn’t sound like you worked anything like that into your thinking.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1UT0HQ

Kind of sounds like he might be a racist, but probably should not make that leap. If you zoom over to Fox News they do have a headline about keeping those bad ass Antifa guys from coming to Texas. Get all those Foxnews people worked into a frenzy. That is what they like over there.

I have seen and know some real bad @sses in my life. Antifa seems about as threatening as a bunch of comic con kids with a couple of drinks in them.

Never really seen any AntiFa freaks in my neck of the woods. If you read that Fox News stuff you probably think is a massive army of them organizing and equipment themselves at some secret complex. Be scared, they are very dangerous. Don’t worry about trump nationalists with guns though, they are good people.

Comment

That is some seriously circuitous thinking. Now you are making the Buddha bot point for him. I don’t know exactly what he meant but my take on that was that you shouldn’t focus on anyone calling you a racist because it is subjective. Seems pretty reasonable to me. Just focus on making yourself better. I don’t know if I have that all down, but it doesn’t sound like you worked anything like that into your thinking.
                              No need to work that into my thinking. This ain’t about me. I don’t give a gosh darn about what TS keyboard warriors call me. I take issue when folks can’t defend their viewpoints then attack others with slanderous labels when they have opposing views. It’s a sign of weakness. Have the balls to express your opinion and take the shots when people disagree. That’s they way it’s always been. Nowadays, most people are afraid to even engage in civil dialogue in fear of offending somebody. At least you aren’t afraid to mix it up. I respect that even though you’re a racist. ;) See what I did there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X