Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or maybe they aren’t dumb enough to read this chat room?
    CU 03 ECNL 2
    LAFC Slammers 03 ECNL 1

Comment

Oregon United 03g played second tier at Surf and got knocked out in bracket play (came in 3rd out of four teams). Too bad they didn’t advance. This used to be a talented group of players who have become stagnant and slow with the same coach.

Comment

Oregon United 03g played second tier at Surf and got knocked out in bracket play (came in 3rd out of four teams). Too bad they didn’t advance. This used to be a talented group of players who have become stagnant and slow with the same coach.
        Troll. No team from Oregon made it out of group play. Oregon United 03 girls went 1-1-1 with 5 goals for and 5 against. The other Oregon 03 team lost every game and didn’t score a single goal with 6 against. Oregon United is still better 03 than all but Cu Ecnl.

Comment

they aren’t playing in leagues to get faster like da or ecnl so they won’t get faster to really compete with the better players but it’s a good result for a regular club team

Comment

they aren’t playing in leagues to get faster like da or ecnl so they won’t get faster to really compete with the better players but it’s a good result for a regular club team
            Same old trolling. Either a troll that hopes to break them up so your team can get one/some of the players or troll that wants to break them up, so that your oysa team can finally not lose out to them in State Cup and NLNC. At this late stage, they are best to stay together and carry on.

Comment

Same old trolling. Either a troll that hopes to break them up so your team can get one/some of the players or troll that wants to break them up, so that your oysa team can finally not lose out to them in State Cup and NLNC. At this late stage, they are best to stay together and carry on.
              So is that that pitch now?..."well we made it this far...we might as well stay together.....". The good news is worse case scenario the club has two years left before it probably disappears...but that's a long two years watching the team get bounced from regional and national play..especially if you're looking for college exposure.

Comment

Not better for the top five players on the team who have already had college coaches tell them they need to start playing at a faster pace.

Comment

Not better for the top five players on the team who have already had college coaches tell them they need to start playing at a faster pace.
                  lol, you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing anyone, including you, has ever posted on this forum about a team.

Comment

lol, you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing anyone, including you, has ever posted on this forum about a team.
                    It is sad. It is true. This team used to be good. Now they struggle at regionals and at 2nd tier surf cup. They have plateaued. Maybe normal, maybe coach, maybe league.

Comment

It is sad. It is true. This team used to be good. Now they struggle at regionals and at 2nd tier surf cup. They have plateaued. Maybe normal, maybe coach, maybe league.
                      Sorry my friend, I'm responding to this cockamamie suggestion by the jack@ss above that a college coach has told players on this team they need to play at a higher/faster level. LOL

Comment

Sorry my friend, I'm responding to this cockamamie suggestion by the jack@ss above that a college coach has told players on this team they need to play at a higher/faster level. LOL
                        Why is that surprising; I don’t know particulars on this team, but I do know college coaches have told kids things like this in past.

Comment

This is something college coaches tell players all the time. It’s more surprising to me that anyone would scoff at this.

Comment

This is something college coaches tell players all the time. It’s more surprising to me that anyone would scoff at this.
                            not this team and not these players, in fact they are saying just the opposite about how they play.

Comment

not this team and not these players, in fact they are saying just the opposite about how they play.
                              Coaches are telling them they should play at a slower pace?

Comment

Coaches are telling them they should play at a slower pace?
                                yeah, clown squad. that's exactly it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X