X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The next game changer-

The turf will be paid for in August of 2020. Clubhouse is next with workout facility and Pub/Cafe.
    Of course, one of the big hangups with some of that is that many park districts and school districts have a positively Pollyanna attitude towards alcohol (i.e. it's not allowed anywhere on the premises, at any time, clandestine tailgate service nonwithstanding). If Clark County is actually going to allow WashT to serve beer on their premises, that's a surprise. (And not a bad one, though I can see why drunken crazy soccer dads might be a problem).

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2530541]
      It’s such garbage I bought another car just to drive

Seriously?
      Yes I’m serious.

I like the coaching staff and my son is developing , but that lot is hot garbage and I didn’t want to ruin my actual car, or have to wash when it is muddy etc

Comment

Of course, one of the big hangups with some of that is that many park districts and school districts have a positively Pollyanna attitude towards alcohol (i.e. it's not allowed anywhere on the premises, at any time, clandestine tailgate service nonwithstanding). If Clark County is actually going to allow WashT to serve beer on their premises, that's a surprise. (And not a bad one, though I can see why drunken crazy soccer dads might be a problem).
        It’s already been approved. They will be serving beer next weekend at harmony

Comment

Just to clarify, next week is there 3v3 tournament, which is followed by a beerfest they put on as a fundraiser. So yes they do have permission to serve beer at this event.

Comment

Just to clarify, next week is there 3v3 tournament, which is followed by a beerfest they put on as a fundraiser. So yes they do have permission to serve beer at this event.
            Correct

Comment

Yes, but can I stroll the sideline with a solo cup full of Hamms? Vancouver dads wanna know.

Comment

Correct
                Won't put a dent in their still production and pre game parent flask consumption.

Vantucky!

Comment

Yes, but can I stroll the sideline with a solo cup full of Hamms? Vancouver dads wanna know.
                  Only when the WIC check arrives

Comment

Only when the WIC check arrives
                    You can buy beer with WIC? (They use debit cards these days, you know)

Comment

You can buy beer with WIC? (They use debit cards these days, you know)
                      I don’t know...

Comment

Lets hope the parents can hold their alcohol and act like adults.
                        Provided what I've seen in the Oregon thread.

Comment

Lets hope the parents can hold their alcohol and act like adults.
                          Provided what I've seen in the Oregon thread.
                          They’ll just head over to the gun range for a little pew pew

Comment

They’ll just head over to the gun range for a little pew pew

Alcohol, shooting range, and youth soccer matches.
                            Wow! What a picture!!

Comment

Alcohol, shooting range, and youth soccer matches.
                              Wow! What a picture!!
                              And the KKK Trump Rally afterwards.

Vantucky is LIT

Comment

And the KKK Trump Rally afterwards.

Vantucky is LIT
                                Lit? As in high?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X