Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will transgender boys dominate Connecticut girls high school sports again this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree our govt is rough
    thats why i voted trump not in the govt
    why did you vote who you voted for- - if you keep the same people in nothing changes
    I voted for the Libertarian.

I always look for the candidate closest to those values.

Comment

For who? What an idiot.

Why don't you go ask a few thousand young girls who play soccer and find out.

Why don't you look at how many Rapinoe shirts are selling there on the US Soccer website and others?

Hurts you to see those young kids love her, eh? And hurts even more to know that they love her because of her soccer skill and effervescent personality., eh?

Do you realize how few of them actually care about her political views or that fact that she is a lesbian?

Comment

Why don't you look at how many Rapinoe shirts are selling there on the US Soccer website and others?

Hurts you to see those young kids love her, eh? And hurts even more to know that they love her because of her soccer skill and effervescent personality., eh?

Do you realize how few of them actually care about her political views or that fact that she is a lesbian?
        nobody cares that she is a lesbian-thats so passé
        there are many reasons not to like her but being a good soccer player and being a lesbian arent 2 of those reasons

again "shut up and dribble" applies

Comment

Check the polls. She’s the least popular player on the team and it has nothing to do with her being a lesbian. It’s because of her me first, crude attitude. Can’t standz her Costanza. How small minded some people are t think that people wouldn’t like her for who she is married to. Sometimes a jerk is just a jerk.

Comment

Check the polls. She’s the least popular player on the team and it has nothing to do with her being a lesbian. It’s because of her me first, crude attitude. Can’t standz her Costanza. How small minded some people are t think that people wouldn’t like her for who she is married to. Sometimes a jerk is just a jerk.
            Don’t tell me, was it a Fox News poll? Is that you Eric Trump?

Comment

The soccer girls absolutely love her. She is a very popular player coming out of the world cup.

Comment

Those polls are being answered by adults, not by the young girls who adore her and the rest of the USWNT.

Comment

Those polls are being answered by adults, not by the young girls who adore her and the rest of the USWNT.
                  My daughter doesn’t.

Comment

My daughter doesn’t.
                    There are lots of other fine players admire as well. The all can pick their favorites. Lots admire MR and lots admire other players as well.

Some even admire talent that competes for other countries than the USA, even players from ****h*** countries.

Comment

My daughter doesn’t.
                      Well, that's 1 for your side.

Comment

Rapino

Rapino being a loud mouth just to become infamous. I could care less about her sexual orientation. She just seems like a mean person.

Comment

Rapino being a loud mouth just to become infamous. I could care less about her sexual orientation. She just seems like a mean person.
                          If you don’t care, then why are you keeping this thread going? 🙄

Comment

Mean Person? to who? Donald Trump? She is a champion and she champions many good causes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X