Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will transgender boys dominate Connecticut girls high school sports again this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with your statement above. Not OP, but I was curious about Jozy when I was watching the men’s team play last week. I was also curious as to why the camera just focused on his face and made sure he wasn’t shown not putting his hand over his heart. His reasons are for religious purposes as that is how he was raised by his mom. My biggest issue is that the networks make sure to show Rapinoe’s full body the entire WC but made sure to only focus on Altidore’s face in his last game. Why not do the same to Rapinoe?
    “My biggest issue is that the networks make sure to show Rapinoe’s full body the entire WC but made sure to only focus on Altidore’s face in his last game.”

https://youtu.be/-X-PjtwGY9M

https://youtu.be/LTBIXT1lbJk

https://youtu.be/K24J0NLbWZs

Comment

“My biggest issue is that the networks make sure to show Rapinoe’s full body the entire WC but made sure to only focus on Altidore’s face in his last game.”

https://youtu.be/-X-PjtwGY9M

https://youtu.be/LTBIXT1lbJk

https://youtu.be/K24J0NLbWZs
      Ok, I stand corrected. I guess I got caught up in the fact they made sure to just focus on his face.

Comment

I agree with your statement above. Not OP, but I was curious about Jozy when I was watching the men’s team play last week. I was also curious as to why the camera just focused on his face and made sure he wasn’t shown not putting his hand over his heart. His reasons are for religious purposes as that is how he was raised by his mom. My biggest issue is that the networks make sure to show Rapinoe’s full body the entire WC but made sure to only focus on Altidore’s face in his last game. Why not do the same to Rapinoe?
        Because he isn’t protesting against the country whose name is on his jersey

Comment

Because he isn’t protesting against the country whose name is on his jersey
          Who is protesting against the country whose name is on their jersey? MR? Where did you get the information that her protest was against the USA,? Link please.

Comment

Just what we need, another thread in which everyone directs their ire toward Megan Rapinoe.

I asked my father about the issue of Megan Rapinoe "disrespecting" the flag. If anyone would be against what she standing up for I thought it would be him. He fought in Vietnam, is a Republican, and us fairly conservative. I was surprised that he said "good for her" and was supportive. He said "we fought so that people could have a voice and freedom of speech. If she was suppressed, this country would be no better than the countries that we have fought against from the time this country was founded."
            My Vietnam vet father says your dad is a puzzy. He said there were a lot of them. Some claimed to be in swift boats and never stepped in country. He doesn’t like it when people disrespect the flag. So your old man doesn’t speak for everyone who served.

Comment

Just what we need, another thread in which everyone directs their ire toward Megan Rapinoe.

I asked my father about the issue of Megan Rapinoe "disrespecting" the flag. If anyone would be against what she standing up for I thought it would be him. He fought in Vietnam, is a Republican, and us fairly conservative. I was surprised that he said "good for her" and was supportive. He said "we fought so that people could have a voice and freedom of speech. If she was suppressed, this country would be no better than the countries that we have fought against from the time this country was founded."
              Your Dad is right but we also have the right to not like her for doing it. You can't have it both ways, if you respect her right you need to also respect the OP's rights to not like it.

Comment

My Vietnam vet father says your dad is a puzzy. He said there were a lot of them. Some claimed to be in swift boats and never stepped in country. He doesn’t like it when people disrespect the flag. So your old man doesn’t speak for everyone who served.
                You and your dad are fuktards and pussies.

What is a puzzy, pussy?

Comment

You and your dad are fuktards and pussies.

What is a puzzy, pussy?
                  Tough guy! Pops can slit your throat before you would have a chance to say mommy

Comment

There are a lot of people that can’t stand Rapinoe. And plenty that are against transgender athletes participating in sports with the gender they identify with. Funny you think it’s just one person.
                    Ok it's the same 2 people. Same positions on Rapinoe, same insults.

Comment

Tough guy! Pops can slit your throat before you would have a chance to say mommy
                      Yeah ok, pussy :D

Comment

Ok it's the same 2 people. Same positions on Rapinoe, same insults.
                        I think you’d be surprised how many people dislike her. There really isn’t much to like when you think about it. Forget Trump. She’s rude, outspoken, egotistical and a terrible dancer.

Comment

Rapinoe is all about Rapinoe and that is it Look at me Look at me.

Same **** as the Tg's running in the same group as women.

This is all about politics and ones personal pile of ****. I am all for everyone having feeling and expressing themselves but the bull**** has got to stop. Suck it up. Sports are not for everyone. Life is not fare for everyone. Some people are dealt with the **** end of the stick and they do not go out and try to ruin it for everyone. They get over it and move on. Much more respect for that person than someone who needs to seem themselves in the news everyday. Every one of these stories is not news worthy. I feel sorry for the next generational gap that has to walk on glass because they might offend someone.

Comment

I think you’d be surprised how many people dislike her. There really isn’t much to like when you think about it. Forget Trump. She’s rude, outspoken, egotistical and a terrible dancer.
                            *** cares about her other than when she is playing! Really?
                            Do you really care about anything she says? I certainly dont. Im glad we won, she was definitely a big part of that, but its OVER
                            I will watch them in the next Olympics and world cup wether she is on the team or not and i wont care what they have to say about anything except the game

Comment

Yes!! Put that on a tee shirt and they will sell like hot cakes. We love Rapinoe!

Comment

Yes!! Put that on a tee shirt and they will sell like hot cakes. We love Rapinoe!
                                If they put that on a t shirt, it was easily outsell your We Love Rapinoe ones. LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X