Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DID YOU EVEN read the damn article?!! You got it backwards!! ONLY 3 THREE Democrats voted against Killing babies!!!
    All your lunatic Democrats that want to be president voted to kill babies!!
    Read the article again, Einstein

Comment

This one is actually true, but I looked for facts on what Obama did with that "flexibility" and all I found was that he imposed sanctions on Russia after the 2016 election meddling evidence came out. Sanctions which Trump cancelled immediately upon taking office. Please explain how that's tough on Russia. I don't have a political affiliation I just want to understand the facts.
      Give it up! Stop your lying BS! Videos don’t lie!
      https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

Comment

. . . He thinks that folks on TS are stupid and can be brainwashed.
        Oops, you just let your own Russian Troll strategy slip out. That was supposed to be the quiet part that you didn't say out loud. Expect a not-so-pleasant visit from your Russian handlers soon. They will not be happy with your screw-up.

Comment

Read the article again, Einstein
          Yes 44 Democrat senators voted against the bil that would protect a child’s right to live.
          Only three Democrat senators, Joe Manchin, Doug Jones and Bob Casey voted for the bill because they represent Trump country! Considering you probably failed reading comprehension, I just laid it out very simply!!

Comment

Oops, you just let your own Russian Troll strategy slip out. That was supposed to be the quiet part that you didn't say out loud. Expect a not-so-pleasant visit from your Russian handlers soon. They will not be happy with your screw-up.
            I’m done, mom always said you can’t argue with stupid!

Comment

Give it up! Stop your lying BS! Videos don’t lie!
              https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
              Sorry, but what part is a lie, exactly?

By the way, when you're trying to deny being an online Russian operative you should avoid posting links to videos from the media outlet "Russia Today".

Comment

I’m done, mom always said you can’t argue with stupid!
                I accept your surrender. Please answer my questions in post #20 if you ever decide to venture here again.

Comment

Trump is not an anti-war president. He is a coward. There is a difference between someone who opposes war on ethical or religious grounds and someone who simply refuses to sacrifice for his Country because he thinks he is too good to suffer like the rest of his countrymen.
                  General Obama? Admiral Hillary? Captain Bill? Cowards or anti-war? Oh ... forgot ... slick willie engaged one. Trump definitely avoids war on ethical grounds that's why he didn't attack Iran after they shot the drone down even though the swamp would have been pleased. Vote for Trump, get peace and economic superiority. Confronts Putin with missile shield, tough on Iran, hardball negotiator with DPRK, hardball with China on trade ... winning without bloodshed. Elect creeper Joe and enjoy the new wars and recession.

Comment

Let's hear your "innocent" explanation for:
                    1. Lifting sanctions on Oleg Deripaska, the Russian oligarch whose will benefit directly from that action. Please state how that move is tough on Russia and is good for America
                    2. Trump's decision to side with Russian and Saudi dictators despite evidence to the contrary from his own intelligence community

There is simply no explanation for these things except that the Trump administration is corrupt and compromised.

Oh, and I did look up all of your "facts" and discovered that all of them are false.

Attacking "Crooked Hillary", insulting liberals, and the preposterous claim that anyone against Trump supports "infanticide" are not answers to my questions above. Your move, Russian Troll . . .
                    Intelligence community are resist Libtards you dolt! They conspired with crooked Shillary to work with Kremlin tied conpirators in failed attempt to meddle in our sacred elections ( like Obama meddled in Israeli elections). They leak fake anti Trump news to the Libtard press daily. Sanctions on oligarchs used as scapegoats by libtard swamp is putting a finger in eye of the swamp monsters. More substantive are the actions he has taken against Russian interests in Syria, Venezuela, building US oil exports to Europe to get them off Gasprom, fortifying Eastern European middle defense and ..., wait for it ... cancelling nuclear disarmament treaty with Russia (which they cheated on). If he is a Russian lackey what does that make hot mic Obama, and Clinton? who let them cheat on that agreement.

Comment

I accept your surrender. Please answer my questions in post #20 if you ever decide to venture here again.
                      BTW you are not very good at sensing who you are talking to ... there are many of us. ... and like me, post here once every few months as it is not usually very productive trying to reason with the autistic. You are literally facing an army most of whom just roll their eyes. You'll here us in unison in 2020. We are the silent majority, protecting you children from yourselves. You're welcome.

Comment

Intelligence community are resist Libtards you dolt! They conspired with crooked Shillary to work with Kremlin tied conpirators in failed attempt to meddle in our sacred elections ( like Obama meddled in Israeli elections). They leak fake anti Trump news to the Libtard press daily. Sanctions on oligarchs used as scapegoats by libtard swamp is putting a finger in eye of the swamp monsters. More substantive are the actions he has taken against Russian interests in Syria, Venezuela, building US oil exports to Europe to get them off Gasprom, fortifying Eastern European middle defense and ..., wait for it ... cancelling nuclear disarmament treaty with Russia (which they cheated on). If he is a Russian lackey what does that make hot mic Obama, and Clinton? who let them cheat on that agreement.
                        Besides Oleg spells big trouble for conflicted Trump hater swamp monster Mueller.
                        And further Trump was the one that sanctioned him in the first place, probably as a misguided attempt to appease the swamp. You have to understand these swamp mosters are loyal first to the DNC then second to the USA as long as it is going along with globalize march towards Marxism. Literally professional liars. Which is why Trump slowly cleaning them out for real Americans. ... don't be surprised to find Brennan in a federal prison this time next year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-mueller%3famp

Comment

BTW you are not very good at sensing who you are talking to ... there are many of us. ... and like me, post here once every few months as it is not usually very productive trying to reason with the autistic. You are literally facing an army most of whom just roll their eyes. You'll here us in unison in 2020. We are the silent majority, protecting you children from yourselves. You're welcome.
                          Thank you from original poster!
                          These folks are blinded by their hate for Trump and for what? Because he is an egotistical ***** with s potty mouth? Heck that’s why I luv him! What’s really scary is Congress subpeona all these folks again to re-litigate the Witch Hunt and drag all those people back to testify again after countless hours because they didn’t like the outcome! Imagine if that were you or I? They would bankrupt up with attorney fees forcing us to say something that wasn’t true just to get the decision they want. That should frighten all Americans!!

Comment

Besides Oleg spells big trouble for conflicted Trump hater swamp monster Mueller.
                            And further Trump was the one that sanctioned him in the first place, probably as a misguided attempt to appease the swamp. You have to understand these swamp mosters are loyal first to the DNC then second to the USA as long as it is going along with globalize march towards Marxism. Literally professional liars. Which is why Trump slowly cleaning them out for real Americans. ... don't be surprised to find Brennan in a federal prison this time next year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-mueller%3famp
                            Cue the autistic shoot the messenger circular logic ... you know it's coming ... that's all they got can't argue the substance. Wasted enough time this evening and so you can post your circular logic non response in a feeble attempt to save face and if you're lucky I'll return in few months to further educate you. By the way I was right about the fake collusion. You guys can't even frame him with entire swamp working 24/7 for 2 years. He blows off your sore loser do over subpoenas and there is nothing you can do but whine to NYT and the Post . He continued to literally humiliate you guys daily. Economy roaring, our adversaries flailing inface of his economic warfare, liberal media trust at all time low, Maddox disgraced, Schaffer sheepish, never Trumpers abandoned their re-election aspirations, wall construction funds pried from other budgets including DOD even in spite of Supreme Court liberals, Pelosi sounds like a stumbling drunk. Complete Libtard humiliation. But hey at least you have your rainbow flags at all the soccer matches and Harvards anal sex workshops fully enrolled so not all is list! MAGA!!

Comment

Cue the autistic shoot the messenger circular logic ... you know it's coming ... that's all they got can't argue the substance. Wasted enough time this evening and so you can post your circular logic non response in a feeble attempt to save face and if you're lucky I'll return in few months to further educate you. By the way I was right about the fake collusion. You guys can't even frame him with entire swamp working 24/7 for 2 years. He blows off your sore loser do over subpoenas and there is nothing you can do but whine to NYT and the Post . He continued to literally humiliate you guys daily. Economy roaring, our adversaries flailing inface of his economic warfare, liberal media trust at all time low, Maddox disgraced, Schaffer sheepish, never Trumpers abandoned their re-election aspirations, wall construction funds pried from other budgets including DOD even in spite of Supreme Court liberals, Pelosi sounds like a stumbling drunk. Complete Libtard humiliation. But hey at least you have your rainbow flags at all the soccer matches and Harvards anal sex workshops fully enrolled so not all is list! MAGA!!
                              Prediction - Here is the circular logic that will be used: he will ignore the substance of the above posts and cite the conservative nature of the Hill opinion contributor, and the fact that liberals at Colombia Journalism Review and Washington Post have complained about him and negatively edited Solomons page on liberal Wikipedia. In other words, unless liberals agree, then liberals are not unpatriotic scammers.

Comment

Thank you from original poster!
                                These folks are blinded by their hate for Trump and for what? Because he is an egotistical ***** with s potty mouth? Heck that’s why I luv him! What’s really scary is Congress subpeona all these folks again to re-litigate the Witch Hunt and drag all those people back to testify again after countless hours because they didn’t like the outcome! Imagine if that were you or I? They would bankrupt up with attorney fees forcing us to say something that wasn’t true just to get the decision they want. That should frighten all Americans!!
                                Exactly. This is how things operate in Marxist countries where power is highly focused In the hands of the few. In USSR they used to say "show me the man and I'll show you the crime". Libtards take after these demented, autistic monsters - most of whom are probably burning in hell as we speak - and then point their finger at us calling us Russians ... projection is a common symptom of autistic mental Libtardation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X