Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In your opinion ecnl is the way to go. Ecnl is not a money grab. Ecnl is for training "elite" players. Is this the message you are trying to convey? I have seen it all odp, ecnl, da, npl, fspl, dpl, and they all equal $$$$$. All the fancy acronym means nothing.
    All the elite leagues get you varying levels of exposure. But they DON’T get you a scholarship—your individual play does. If you’re a “rock star,” it doesn’t matter who you play for—coaches will find you. If you’re in the middle third of an elite team, the increased exposure may help. If you’re in the bottom third, you’re a “bill payer.”

Also, I’ve seen many kids over-reach on school. Then, they implode when they can’t get on the field. Would you rather go to Florida and sit or go to Sunshine Conference and have a legitimate chance to play? My advice is you make this decision carefully. And, this decision needs to be “after” you decide you really like the school and what you’re trying to achieve academically.

Comment

I thought this thread was about the best 07 girls team. I know its a tough pill to swallow haters. There is no question while other teams struggle the green and gold keep plowing through the competition. If you dont know you better ask somebody...Merry xmas haters....

Comment

Yea, we all get it. Years and years and years ago ODP was a pathway to elite players to be scouted, trained, and compete.

Now...it’s not. Especially, as the kids get older.

Polaroid and Kodak used to dominate the photography market. They’re kinda like ODP.
        Mallory Pugh played Region IV ODP. Rose Lavelle was discovered at an ODP event in Florida.

"Years and years and years ago" Child please!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2621624]I thought this thread was about the best 07 girls team. I know its a tough pill to swallow haters. There is no question while other teams struggle the green and gold keep plowing through the competition. If you dont know you better ask somebody...Merry xmas haters....[/QUOTE

Is there any doubt that TBU '07 ENCL is the best in the State? They may be the best in the region

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622239]
            I thought this thread was about the best 07 girls team. I know its a tough pill to swallow haters. There is no question while other teams struggle the green and gold keep plowing through the competition. If you dont know you better ask somebody...Merry xmas haters....[/QUOTE

Is there any doubt that TBU '07 ENCL is the best in the State? They may be the best in the region
            So another example of TBU recruiting players. Wonder how long it will take before the parents realize the grass isn't always greener?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2623074]

So another example of TBU recruiting players. Wonder how long it will take before the parents realize the grass isn't always greener?
              That the reason tbu has turf fields now. They stay green all year long and the incoming revenue flow is green for days

"Go ahead and switch the style up. If them n ggas hate, let'em hate and watch the money pile up" 50cent

Comment

Actually Kanye made that line popular but anywho... I know you parents want in to that team bad though. Why so much hate..if parents want to leave their current club it’s because they are not happy. It’s a free country so you parents that knock on other parents to leave are just sour because you take it personal that they are trying to leave and get away from your player. It is the truth actually just accept it. I understand not everyone can afford the cost of the travel but don’t bash a parent and player because they want a stronger challenge and are searching a higher aspirations. If your happy where your at then that’s great for you. No question TBU is the best 07 team in the state and probably in the southwest region of the country.

Comment

Enjoy it

Enjoy it, TBU is a recruiting machine, not developers. The current U15’s, 16’s and 17’s were the best at U13 and now in 33 games they have a combined 7 wins(3, 3and 1). The only teams that did well come recruiting time are the ones they poached from Largo at U17 so they didn’t have time to mess them up.
                  By U15 this team will be a .500 in ECNL Southeast.

Comment

It is funny, you did not mention the U14. You only commeted on the records that fit your narrative. Must be someone from Wff. We were already told by the ecnl director. Don't worry about the wins. It all about development. They are the professionals not you. Take your negative comment elsewhere.

Comment

Enjoy it

The U14? One more year and they will suck too!

Comment

The U14? One more year and they will suck too!
                        Tbu should start a potential ecnl league . This will be for the player that played in pre ecnl but did not make ecnl. Your child would fit right in.

Comment

Enjoy it, TBU is a recruiting machine, not developers. The current U15’s, 16’s and 17’s were the best at U13 and now in 33 games they have a combined 7 wins(3, 3and 1). The only teams that did well come recruiting time are the ones they poached from Largo at U17 so they didn’t have time to mess them up.
                          By U15 this team will be a .500 in ECNL Southeast.
                          Tbu is like an infomercial. And wait there is more. Billy Mays from oxiclean would of been a great doc
                          for tbu.

Comment

TBU=great coaching, talented players, professional atmosphere. WFF and the rest...can’t compare without firsthand experience, but with all the TBU bashing there is some real envy.

Comment

Envy

If bashing means envy, TBU must really envy WFF

Comment

Everyone knows the 07 would be nothing without the wff players. All the silly people on here still believes tbu is developing player

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X