Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uswnt

The US team is soft. Stop complaining and raise your physical game to match your opponent. Cant stand the whining. US players look like babies in my opinion.

Ummm....have you ever watched a professional men's game? More whining than I heard raising 3 kids. The women are a heck of a lot tougher than most male soccer players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The US team is soft. Stop complaining and raise your physical game to match your opponent. Cant stand the whining. US players look like babies in my opinion.
      Not a fan of the flop.

Comment

Rapinoe was spent. Back line and GKing was sloppy. They better up their game and hope for more pks if they're going to beat France.

Comment

I'd like to see the coaches make changes earlier - they seem frozen and not as responsive to what's happening in the game. Morgan was getting constantly mugged as she checked back to receive balls and wasn't getting any relief from the ref. She and Rapinoe needed to be replaced earlier. Spain is a high quality, well-coached team who broke up attacks very effectively. USWNT made poor decisions around the box, taking off-balance long-distance shots instead of give & gos to get closer - needed to mix it up a little. That said, the round of 16 is maybe the hardest game with the highest pressure for a favored team. The costs and pressure of losing so early are that much greater. Nerves played a part in the Spain goal which was very well taken. But they gutted it out and got the W. I don't agree about the whining - working the ref is done by every team/player. I thought there were some moments of true toughness - Rapinoe slide tackle when she lost the ball, defenders bodying up. Good call to have her take the 2nd PK - Morgan was not in the right place mentally.

Comment

Ummm....have you ever watched a professional men's game? More whining than I heard raising 3 kids. The women are a heck of a lot tougher than most male soccer players.
            Seriously. It's soccer not hockey .... The sport is filled with whiney little b!tches at every level and all 4 genders.

Comment

Usmnt

Seriously. It's soccer not hockey .... The sport is filled with whiney little b!tches at every level and all 4 genders.

Yea, this video sums up the mens game...disgraceful as a man.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNOZVS_L2k

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X