X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth always comes out...

Comment

We hope it all works out for you guys. Wishing you the Best!

Comment

We are all doing the same job. Let’s play nice.

Comment

If you guys need the best attorney I would suggest Locke and Lorde... their top attorney is Richard “Dick” Glovsky... he wins the big cases. He is reasonably priced. He runs about $500 per hour but in the end you know where your money went. Cheers

Comment

What is the sound of a sinking ship?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            GPS have announced a partnership with MCI Framingham.

The partnership will see GPS employees wear a GPS badge on their jumpsuits inside.
            What does GPS and The Titantic have in common? They both got crashed by ICE and went down like a stone. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fellas. At least now all those players will be able to move on to greener pastures where they may actually develop. Could result in a golden generation for US Soccer. And the tiny handful of average coaches remaining on the GPS staff can finally move along to someplace where they might actually get paid for their work (no, not you MH and AP -- you ain't good enough and you've been very naughty boys. Shame! Shame!). As they say, KARMA IS A BEE-AHCH! You both are gonna look smashing in orange though, really.

Comment

I don’t know AP but doesn’t seem like a bad guy but the other guy is a total snake, weak, pathetic... True Beta Male!!!!

Comment

https://media.giphy.com/media/znocYW1Paa6Ig/giphy.gif

Comment

Titantic Sinking

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6nUN...qSqc/giphy.gif

Comment

Next Year's GPS Staff Photo

https://images.app.goo.gl/vmTNZJvUDdFGpDrk8

Comment

GPS poked the Bear...... Now look at Them. The coach that got deported ... what a snoot!!! Always looking down her nose at people, talking behind their backs thinking she’s all that is now bussing tables back at the “pub” 🤣. People who act like this towards others are bound for stuff like this to hsppen. Anyone else in that office who tried to do people wrong you’ll get the same. For the good people in that office you’ll find coaching elsewhere. Let this be a lesson.... Never poke the Bear

Comment

WTH is going on????? I thought it was a joke. I walked into FK last night and a guy was hanging up wanted posters in the Lobby. He was wearing a jacket labeled ICE. At first I thought he was a Hockey Coach then when I loooked at the posters more closely I realized they were actual people. People I knew! Actual GPS Coaches😳... the building was buzzing. The Ice Agent was walking the entire facility. It made everyone very uncomfortable. One coach I actually like walked in who was on one of the posters I gave the heads up to. I’ve literally never seen a human being run so fast in all my life. I’ll deny giving him the heads up but how could not he’s taught my child (no gender) not catching me slipping up here. This can’t be good. Does anyone have a contact for NEFC or that other Club I think Legacy. Im being told they are signing GPS players at a minimum transfer fee. What a crazy night!!!

Comment

Is this thread just juventus coaches talking about Gps?

Comment

I can’t believe it. I really can’t. I really wanted my son to get one of the new uniforms for gps. They look great.

Went on to wegotsoccer website and they are charging $550 for the new gps uniform.

$550 for the GPS - MCI Framingham uniform, how are these jokers getting away with charging these extortionate prices?

Comment

MH & Upper Brass not happy this info has been leaked.

Currently trying to find where the leak came from on the inside 😔 I’m told
                              Tensions are running high amongst the staff. #Whistleblower

Comment

My you people have so much time on your hands. Good story though! Sort of entertaining in a very stupid kind of way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X